4.50 star(s) 57 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
because this story ark ends after 30 days...
That's what we said then the othe guy said it could carry on after the 30 days were up which would make no sense.

Carrying on a different story is a different thing, this one would still end at 30 days.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
The ark ends, the story continues, so exactly what I said, Infinity War End Game, same story different arks.

If it is the same characters moved on, then more like this is part 1/chapter 1 then another game would be part 2/chapter 2.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yeah, that is what made me laugh when people thought it would end after 30 days, can't have pregnancy in 30 days.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Yeah, that is what made me laugh when people thought it would end after 30 days, can't have pregnancy in 30 days.
You can have pregnancy in minutes. You can't have birth in 30 days, but pregnancy is only from the impregnation, to the birth.

The pregnancy tag simply means you can impregnate women, it doesn't mean or imply you'll see them with a big belly, or that the game will go all the way until the birth either.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Well it would be fucking retarded then to not have pregnant girls, because it would piss off a lot of people who want it.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It does end after 30 days though, dev said that.

A different story entirely will happen but this ends after 30 days.

Well it would be fucking retarded then to not have pregnant girls, because it would piss off a lot of people who want it.
You won;t see any pregnant girls in this game, not enough time.

There is enough time to knock them up but won't see any sign of it until the next game. 30 days isn't enough time to start showing.

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
It does end after 30 days though, dev said that.

A different story entirely will happen but this ends after 30 days.

You won;t see any pregnant girls in this game, not enough time.

There is enough time to knock them up but won't see any sign of it until the next game. 30 days isn't enough time to start showing.
yeah most you might get in this ark is some morning sickness.

• Sad
Reactions: vilewe7570

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
Walkthrough mod would be nice.
So what exactly are you looking for in a walk through mod, To me the idea of a walk through doesn't work for the story we are building as there is no really right or wrong way to play it, and the "failure" conditions are limited and not permanent.

What I could make is a mod that allows you to "pick" what path you are going for and it guides you to the choices for that goal.
but even with that there is really no one path to a goal.
so I guess it could guide you away from options that lead away from a particular goal.

Reactions: msleomac

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
So what exactly are you looking for in a walk through mod, To me the idea of a walk through doesn't work for the story we are building as there is no really right or wrong way to play it, and the "failure" conditions are limited and not permanent.

What I could make is a mod that allows you to "pick" what path you are going for and it guides you to the choices for that goal.
but even with that there is really no one path to a goal.
so I guess it could guide you away from options that lead away from a particular goal.
The "pick" was precisely what i was going for.
Even if that's a built in feature that is Off by default would be fine.

Was actually directing that at modders, was not expecting the dev though i suppose that would come as no surprise given most devs on here are active in replying which is nice.

Been a interesting play through so far.
Generally play these types of games before going to bed and have had a few keep me up till 6am so i try to find something quick to play or something like a walkthrough built in that helps cut down the time and get the result i am looking for.

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
The "pick" was precisely what i was going for.
Even if that's a built in feature that is Off by default would be fine.

Was actually directing that at modders, was not expecting the dev though i suppose that would come as no surprise given most devs on here are active in replying which is nice.

Been a interesting play through so far.
Generally play these types of games before going to bed and have had a few keep me up till 6am so i try to find something quick to play or something like a walkthrough built in that helps cut down the time and get the result i am looking for.
Okay, So a new element has actually been implemented that will make this a pretty easy lift, may not make this next release, but probably by day 3.

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
Any news on the female route?
Working on it, almost done, about to be sent in for dialog review.. A few other things got added, including fixing some things, some pretty big code changes and ui change. and adding some more to some already existing scenes that we wanted in there to began with, like the completed escape route minigame.

May 16, 2021
Working on it, almost done, about to be sent in for dialog review.. A few other things got added, including fixing some things, some pretty big code changes and ui change. and adding some more to some already existing scenes that we wanted in there to began with, like the completed escape route minigame.
superb

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
So is this going to need a new save.
No, I do my best to keep things compatible during changes like this.
even if you don't go back and play the new things I have added you can still continue the game without it effecting it.
and I have a code version check in the code so if you load up a save from before the code changes it will convert anything that needs to be converted to allow you to continue that save.

Reactions: Havik79
4.50 star(s) 57 Votes