4.50 star(s) 57 Votes

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Very nice, and for the most part very enjoyable, certainly unique story, Engrish isn't hard, most of the stuff made sense, I am certainly optimistic for the future of the story, certainly feels like someone with a pussy is writing, or at least an adult male who has had sex before, so hopefully none of the stupid shit like fucking a chick 2 minutes after you save her from being almost being raped, the quality is really good.

That being said, OMFG if you paid someone for that UI you got fucking raped, seriously white text with so many light/bright backgrounds makes it hard to read, only by dumb luck did I find an option to enable high contrast text which helped, but it's as ugly as an old whores gash.

Why the fuck with so many options in the game, and from the end "scroll" soon to be so many fucking options, why the fuck in a game which has no harem tag was I forced to be with Dakota, that was retarded, if we only get our GF and one or maybe 2 other girls, then it should be MY choice, and if it is only one choice I want Alexis.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
pmoney = money // psalary = income
?curp = corruption points (where ? = first letter of character - p for player => pcurp)
?like = relation points (where ? = first letter of character - example Alex => alike)
Player stats:
phorny = arousal
phumor = humor
patract = attraction
peffect = arousal
promance = romantic
pperv = perversion
Thanks. Crazy I was missing 2 Alex Corruption points to see a scene. Hopefully won't break the game in the future lol.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Just downloaded and started playing.

A few small (but positive) criticisms/feedback I'd like to give.

There's the usual spelling errors for words like believe, to for too etc

And the main one = that the menu overlay for load, save etc = sitting right where the master bedroom click-text is so you might want to make a slight change to the menu layout or move the master bedroom text to another area of the game screen (playing in windowed mode)
3DRComics

I also noticed(unless I'm just blind but it's different from the norm anyhow) that when I right click, there's no way to pick load. Only save. So I am quitting to the main menu just to load a game.

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
3DRComics

I also noticed(unless I'm just blind but it's different from the norm anyhow) that when I right click, there's no way to pick load. Only save. So I am quitting to the main menu just to load a game.
The load is in the lower-left corner of the main screen. Not the best way to do it, IMO.

:cool: Eric Grey

Reactions: Dyhart

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
The load is in the lower-left corner of the main screen. Not the best way to do it, IMO.

:cool: Eric Grey
lol I did just notice that. came here to edit my post(which I won't now) but yeah at least it's something.

Thanks.

Reactions: EricGrey

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
If you pick male you play a dude if you pick female you play a girl/woman. Female character there will be lesbian content as well as sex with dudes but I think you can choose if you want lesbian content or not as well as if you want to be just lesbian and avoid all the dudes.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
can't play a female through day 2?! What the shit?! What's the point of offering the option if it's not playable. Lamest of the Lame. Enjoyed Day 1 enough, but I'm out. Good luck.
If only the dev had explained the female path for day 2 was a week behind...

If only he had taken the time to come to the forums to tell us this...

If only they had added *female coming soon" underneath the download links too....

If only....

Oh, wait!

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
yes, all female routes can be exclusively lesbian. I will add warnings/tags in future updates as the extra's and sides get added so people who want to play it lesbian only can avoid any mf sex entirely.
But there are only one sex scens in this version it's in the beginning.

3DbPNuRHhpW

Jan 19, 2019
I recommend waiting until both M and F routes are ready in the future, or you'll get "WTH did you release an incomplete version??!" complaints every single time.

Reactions: menatv

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
I recommend waiting until both M and F routes are ready in the future, or you'll get "WTH did you release an incomplete version??!" complaints every single time.
I am waiting until sex scenes are added sadly there are currently none in this version and the youngest one is my fav.

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017
I enjoy this game and gives Bad Memories vibes, not so much game similar to it so this is also a plus. But I expected them to act more reserved, ain't they coming onto us too strong? I thought they were living reclusive. It's been 2 days and we accomplished too much easily already. :p

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I enjoy this game and gives Bad Memories vibes, not so much game similar to it so this is also a plus. But I expected them to act more reserved, ain't they coming onto us too strong? I thought they were living reclusive. It's been 2 days and we accomplished too much easily already. :p
Sheltered girls given some freedom and want to have some experiences but only have 30 days to do it all in....

There is no room for slow burn.

Reactions: Deniz31

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Actually, it could simply be 30 days without their parents, there is nothing I have seen (unless I missed it) saying once those 30 days are up it is game over.
What is to stop us from seducing one of the girls, finding a place to live and moving out when the parents get back.

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
Actually, it could simply be 30 days without their parents, there is nothing I have seen (unless I missed it) saying once those 30 days are up it is game over.
What is to stop us from seducing one of the girls, finding a place to live and moving out when the parents get back.
This!

This story will end after 30 days, but, its open to continuation in another story ;)

Reactions: Havik79

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Then what would be the point in calling it 30 days if they didn't matter?

That's backwards as fuck.

4.50 star(s) 57 Votes