4.50 star(s) 57 Votes

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
So, is the game M-protag only from now on - or is the F-protag choice going to re-appear?>
Male route is released first as its the largest majority (I think, hard to tell at this point, may need to do a poll). Much of the female route is done concurrently while the male route is done, but some things require completely separate scenes/animations. there is already some female specific things in this version but if you play female route right now you will grow a dick later in the day.
working on the rest of the female specific things now.
Female route will not go away, but may continue to be a few weeks behind male, and honestly, looking at how quickly the game is growing in file size, female/male route may eventually be split entirely (dont need gigs of male animations/images if you are playing female route or vice/versa).
I'm already looking into how to package things separately so this can be done in future updates, and to allow smaller update packages.
Example: you already have days 1 through 10, and don't want to download 8gb of a game again, you can just download the package containing the day 11 update.

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
If all those "roles" are different characters with stories development is going to be horribly slow and suffer.
The roles are technically still the same character, but will offer some differences in parts of the story.
Certain conversations may change based on your role, as conversation with you're uncle or aunt may be different then one with your cousin, and male vs female. it does add changes, enough to keep it interesting and allow multiple plays but does not always require extra rendering as same renders can be used in some cases.

Last edited:
Reactions: AlliebuttDK

Gold Onyx

Feb 11, 2019
Is female lesbian only? Or will she partake in a D or two? Seeing as main focus is male protag, female will only be lesbian only, as any straight scenes or characters will be of no use to male protag game?

Reactions: Losersriot

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Is female lesbian only? Or will she partake in a D or two? Seeing as main focus is male protag, female will only be lesbian only, as any straight scenes or characters will be of no use to male protag game?
Hopefully if any d appears in the female protag route it's optional as all hell.

Pretty sure it's lesbian though, hopefully is.

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
This has been talked about and is strongly being considered but hasn't had an official vote yet.
Male LI's for both Female route and Male route (allowing MM and/or MMF on male route, and FM and/or FFM, or even FMM on female route.)
This is actually a very easy addition as a few male characters are already writen as major characters in the story.

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
You can convert images to .WEBP format for smaller file size without much change in quality usually you can't tell the difference. If you separate the game that would mean anyone that wants to play both routes will have to download it twice one time for each route.

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
You can convert images to .WEBP format for smaller file size without much change in quality usually you can't tell the difference. If you separate the game that would mean anyone that wants to play both routes will have to download it twice one time for each route.
I had done some testing with webp when working on this version.
for me NOT to see any weird artifacts (especially in blacks) the compression was so minimal, the size was about the same as using imagify on jpegs.(what i do now) that and renpy/python seemed to struggle with webp on animations, it would freeze for a few seconds before starting the animation.

the way I was planning on handling the separation, is you would have a complete version, along with separate male and or female versions.

but it all could be worse, my working files are over 4gb for day 2 :)

Apr 21, 2019
This has been talked about and is strongly being considered but hasn't had an official vote yet.
Male LI's for both Female route and Male route (allowing MM and/or MMF on male route, and FM and/or FFM, or even FMM on female route.)
This is actually a very easy addition as a few male characters are already writen as major characters in the story.
Soo male protag can be gay ?, and the the mm,mmf,ffm, is optional ?
Or forced ?
And will there be ntr ?
Need 2 know

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well thanks, but NTR is not for me.
Soo good luck with your game
It's not actual NTR, read what he said.

You start the game with a girlfriend and you can cheat on her. Dev said it was technically NTR because you are cheating. YOU are the one doing the cheating.

4.50 star(s) 57 Votes