4.50 star(s) 57 Votes

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
So male only? you kidding right? Why just male only and not female as well like the previous one? I gonna wait a littl bit longer then. Not gonna play male protagonist.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Losersriot

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
So male only? you kidding right? Why just male only and not female as well like the previous one? I gonna wait a littl bit longer then. Not gonna play male protagonist.
well original release was male only, female update came a few weeks later.
we are trying to limit this, but when it comes to animations and sexual content, its double the work, thats why the delay.

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
the most offencive comment I ever read.
Not really ment to be offensive, just stating a fact. These renders take allot of time, and everyone else is generally accepting of the fact that we release the way we do, and as often.
Theres allot of games that release once every 6 months and dont provide half the content we just provided.
And when it comes to animations alone they can take days per.
Beleive me, we have allot of female fans. But they are completely understand of this release schedule.
Im all for constructive critism, if there is anything construtive in it.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Not really ment to be offensive, just stating a fact. These renders take allot of time, and everyone else is generally accepting of the fact that we release the way we do, and as often.
Theres allot of games that release once every 6 months and dont provide half the content we just provided.
Beleive me, we have allot of female fans. But they are completely understand of this release schedule.
don't use exus as stand a fact. you were too offencive to my tast.

I wait till 20 udpate then. Not gonna play male prtagonist it not my cup of tea.

revv2

May 4, 2020
+1
don't waste your energy on people who think only THEY matter, especially when 0% constructive
you give them credit

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
Female protagonist = Lesbian or bi as the game has a uncle.

Have no clue what mokoko is suppose to mean.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Thirty Days [v0.90.2MF Beta] [3DRComics]

COMPRESSED

DOWNLOAD PC/MAC/ANDROID: - -

The Android port/version is not official.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 57 Votes