4.50 star(s) 57 Votes

rdsxn

Sep 16, 2017
Overall I like the game so far; it's a pretty strong start. However, I must admit that I was rather put off by Dakota's scene. As someone who generally dislikes forced scenes when they aren't absolutely necessary to the story and also doesn't particularly care for Dakota, I would have much preferred to have the option to reject her or otherwise avoid the scene. Especially considering that this isn't even set up as a harem game.

Of course, there's always skip mode, but I find that skipping through scenes breaks immersion in a way that can be pretty easily avoided with a choice.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
I do have a question: will be the male friend route be concluded with the next update? I'm asking, because in the first night, we're still forced to switch to the uncle or cousin scenes.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
I did see a few mistakes like through instead of throw and in the letter from Kevin there was a anymore more and the more needs to be removed.

One thing I noticed when you open someone's stat page clicking close makes the dialogue move forward instead of just closing the stat page.

If your playing a female character I'm not sure there are many females that will get turned on by a female that can swallow a whole bratwurst. The scene seems like it's more in line if your playing a male character.

The 4 girls that I have seen so far are pretty hot. So the next day I'm guessing will be stuff with Kayla and probably meet Misa.
Hey 3DR, You might want to touch base with Dumb Koala for a female perspective. Just a thought.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Like it so far but the text is a little rough on the eyes after awhile. White text on a lot of white backgrounds is an eye strain, even if the letters are bordered. Change the textbox background to opaque black, the "H" key exists for a reason.

Last edited:

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
Overall I like the game so far; it's a pretty strong start. However, I must admit that I was rather put off by Dakota's scene. As someone who generally dislikes forced scenes when they aren't absolutely necessary to the story and also doesn't particularly care for Dakota, I would have much preferred to have the option to reject her or otherwise avoid the scene. Especially considering that this isn't even set up as a harem game.

Of course, there's always skip mode, but I find that skipping through scenes breaks immersion in a way that can be pretty easily avoided with a choice.
Psykoman1978
I will be adding rejection to dakota. thanks!

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
I wonder if someone can shed some light on the game play.
The download have files for only men and men and female.
Whats the direction? I am not into lesbian and this has a tag for it.
Also, i do not see pics of any male. So you are not seeing them in game?
Thanks.

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
game play
You have a choice to pick male or female protagonist at the start of the game. Latest update is for the male protagonist and in a week or two the female protagonist will be done. Also the pictures in the OP are the other female characters in the game the twins and their friends.

Reactions: coffeeaddicted

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
You have a choice to pick male or female protagonist at the start of the game. Latest update is for the male protagonist and in a week or two the female protagonist will be done. Also the pictures in the OP are the other female characters in the game the twins and their friends.
I will give it a try. Not sure if its my game but it sounds interesting.
Thanks

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
Hey 3DR, You might want to touch base with Dumb Koala for a female perspective. Just a thought.
We actually have 4 female writers for perspective, 1 straight, 1 bi, 1 lesbian, and 1 asexual. The sausage scene will be changed, just hasnt yet. Will be changed in next update.

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
This game does not have to be played with the lesbian perspective, and you no lesbian content will happen if you dont let it.
I just like to say something.
I do not mind lesbian per se. If anything, like in a game like Light of my Life, i showed me to appreciate women.
So i am ok. But for my usual lewd game play i like the option to avoid it. Hope that makes sense. I will try your game soon.
Thank you

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
It's a shame there is only one sex scene in the beginning but no others this version until the update.

Last edited:

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
Seems like a decent game. But i cant play it with the white on white text. It makes it near impossible to read and follow what's going on. Some serious eye strain.

Reactions: Havik79
4.50 star(s) 57 Votes