4.50 star(s) 57 Votes

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
OK cool, so in another game I play, The Headmaster, there is an option to click a button 3 times, and it unlocks cheats, including unlock all scenes, is that something you would consider.

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
OK cool, so in another game I play, The Headmaster, there is an option to click a button 3 times, and it unlocks cheats, including unlock all scenes, is that something you would consider.
With people wanting a guided system, and if you ask me thats cheating anyways, i may add some more things in there, unlimited money, max stats, and the ability to choose alternate scenes (if your route only allows this scene, you still have the option to view the others)

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
OK cool, that would work see other routes, I love Alex, and I would be ok with corrupting her for like a 3sum, and while the sleepwalking stuff would be fun too, I sure as shit wouldn't want to fuck things up, especially if there are bad endings.

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
OK cool, that would work see other routes, I love Alex, and I would be ok with corrupting her for like a 3sum, and while the sleepwalking stuff would be fun too, I sure as shit wouldn't want to fuck things up, especially if there are bad endings.
their will be bad endings, and immediate failures based around alex sleep walking, kayla will have a few too but not like alex's sleep walking.

Reactions: menatv

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
their will be bad endings, and immediate failures based around alex sleep walking, kayla will have a few too but not like alex's sleep walking.
All the more reason I hope to see other scenes, I fucking hate game over screens when I am fapping, almost as bad as when a dev makes shit sad.

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
All the more reason I hope to see other scenes, I fucking hate game over screens when I am fapping, almost as bad as when a dev makes shit sad.
My plan with failures, "game overs", is it wont ever be game over, it will allow you to kind of reset to just before and also keep track of failures and give special things based on the amount of failures.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
My plan with failures, "game overs", is it wont ever be game over, it will allow you to kind of reset to just before and also keep track of failures and give special things based on the amount of failures.
b5f9383ea239cbf2a5a98dd3bd23f386718ceb9017666bbb6af52b878b31aef1.jpg

So fucking up will give you rewards?.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
yes, sorta, there will be some extra's and specials based on fucking up.
Seriously the Nina Jankowicz approach.
This is confusing, this must be the only game I have played where you have to fuck up to see stuff.

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
Seriously the Nina Jankowicz approach.
This is confusing, this must be the only game I have played where you have to fuck up to see stuff.
im doing it because I hate failures that end the game, especially if I haven't saved in awhile.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
im doing it because I hate failures that end the game, especially if I haven't saved in awhile.
I see, after playing fallout 4 with mods, I save every few minutes.
I just as long as we don't miss out on seeing stuff, I can be ok with it.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I never played game and I have a question: is male & female and only male paths shows same days from different protagonist view? Or it's tells different story? And now we are gonna get female path aswell and is it going to be same?

For example can I only play male and learn everyting? Or for seeing everyting I'm going to need to play female, male and female & male paths?

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
I never played game and I have a question: is male & female and only male paths shows same days from different protagonist view? Or it's tells different story? And now we are gonna get female path aswell and is it going to be same?

For example can I only play male and learn everyting? Or for seeing everyting I'm going to need to play female, male and female & male paths?
There is slight differences between all the routes, and specificly between m and f the erotic scenes will be completely different.

Reactions: RandyPhoenix

Mack_Kane

May 28, 2022
I ABSOLUTELY love this game. The twins personalities just draw you in instantly. These are the realest, most relatable and adorable characters I've encountered in games like this. I am excited to see this play out. This story line will always be dear to me. Thank you 3DRComics!

• Red Heart
Reactions: 3DRComics

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
I do so hate to be a nag but last time I skipped through the female route was a week behind, this was at the start of May ... 4 weeks later and we're still not there.

It's not a good look.
Yes we are aware this is taking allot longer than intended.
This update became more then just the night and female route.
We do read the comments we receive and take allot of it to heart.
We already had some reservations about the last release as some of the content we wanted in it didn't make it and we felt it just didn't hold up to the story we wanted to make.

This next release even though it is still just day 2, you will want to replay even if you played it already.
Here's a quick overview of this next release.

The escape room has been expanded allot, and no longer just ends, and you are now able to go for the other key.
More has been added to the movie theater with some alternates and choices.
Some alternates added to pool scene.
Alternates added to pizza scene.
Alternates/changes/Rejection added to Dakota. (should of been there in the first place)

Image Gallery Added.
Replay Gallery Added.
More interactions with Nicole added. (Via Phone/Messaging)
Interactions with other characters. (Via Phone/Messaging)
GUI Revamp, Most things have been moved into your cell phone (No more onscreen stats)

Reworked animations/images for better compressions (Smaller Downloads)

We did find a way to streamline the male/female alterations so future releases will no longer have a delayed female route.

And you are not being a nag, we understand, we didn't want it to take this long either, but after reading allot after the last release, and discussing internally our own issues with it, we decided to fix it, and we hope you will appreciate the work we put into correcting this release, and bringing it up to what we wanted it to be originally.

There has also been some quality changes, we reworked some of character shader's to make them more photo realistic.(they look the same, just better definition) This will be more noticible come day 3 as we didn't want day 2 bouncing around between old and new shaders.

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
Yes we are aware this is taking allot longer than intended.
Just a quick note, and this is by no means meant to insult, or otherwise make you feel bad. You're not the only one to use this (along with alot) To quote Inigo Montoya, "I do not think that word means what you think it means." :ROFLMAO:

When you talk of several things, meaning lots of them, you need to use two separate words. "alot" is not a valid word. means something completely different, which I didn't even realize until I looked it up today.

So, if you are referring to several things, use two words. "A Lot"

Just my rant for the day. It's one of those things that make me twitch involuntarily. Please continue on with your day and of course, feel free to ignore me. :p

:cool: Eric Grey

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
Just a quick note, and this is by no means meant to insult, or otherwise make you feel bad. You're not the only one to use this (along with alot) To quote Inigo Montoya, "I do not think that word means what you think it means." :ROFLMAO:

When you talk of several things, meaning lots of them, you need to use two separate words. "alot" is not a valid word. means something completely different, which I didn't even realize until I looked it up today.

So, if you are referring to several things, use two words. "A Lot"

Just my rant for the day. It's one of those things that make me twitch involuntarily. Please continue on with your day and of course, feel free to ignore me. :p

:cool: Eric Grey
oh I know, I fuck up that one "allot"

4.50 star(s) 57 Votes