4.50 star(s) 57 Votes

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
I restarted because of a error. I see Dakota is still a sausage swallower on the female route and going to the movies was boring as all movies had dick in them so I just picked one and CTRL'ed past it. The girls all look hot especially the one twin. It would be nice if you could load a file by clicking the right mouse button which brings up the save option but no way to load a file from that screen.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MorganKitty95

Apr 24, 2022
Quick question. Is there a walkthrough guild? Mostly ask so I can explore and finish all lines successfully for male, female.
i finally got past the first bit and the kinky escape room. i didnt realize that the story was so short in the dev cycle. so thats my bad and you can ignore my question. i will say one thing though i really love it so far. the ladies are absolutely adorable and the clothes are so cute as well. i love that its kinda that goth, rocker punk vibe matches with my vibe. also thank you for the female MC. i recently got in to VN's and more adult games and been looking for female MC focused ones. its fun not having to play as a dude all the time.

niko21

May 11, 2018
Hi all,
I feel lame, can't find how to escape from the bdsm room : got the code but got stuck in the toilet entering and leaving without anything to do ?
And can't click on other things :(
Someone has a hint ?

Reactions: Mazenine

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
Hi all,
I feel lame, can't find how to escape from the bdsm room : got the code but got stuck in the toilet entering and leaving without anything to do ?
And can't click on other things :(
Someone has a hint ?
there is 2 keys in the escape room to get out, kayla has one in the dresser, the other is under the bed.

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
I restarted because of a error. I see Dakota is still a sausage swallower on the female route and going to the movies was boring as all movies had dick in them so I just picked one and CTRL'ed past it. The girls all look hot especially the one twin. It would be nice if you could load a file by clicking the right mouse button which brings up the save option but no way to load a file from that screen.

may I ask what error you received, We worked hard to make sure the new code didn't break things, but knew it would come up from time to time.

dmmt

May 8, 2020
Can we break up with Nicole at some point? I don't like tattoos chick and thats that.

I'm with ya there. To each their own and a chick has the right to tat themselves if they want to HOWEVER, I have the right to not like it too. (18 years in the US Army...never that drunk and that close to a tat parlor, at the same time)

Reactions: menatv and NukaCola

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
I have no problem with Nicole's look other then she looked a bit on the greasy side like she needed a bath now if she was covered in a full body tat that would be a different story as I find most full body tats to be ugly looking.

may I ask what error you received, We worked hard to make sure the new code didn't break things, but knew it would come up from time to time.
I can't remember and I overwrote all of the saves after loading a save file and then shortly after hitting a error. Also you should post your reply outside of a quote box as we can't quote your line unless we manually do it and then paste your line into the quote box.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I am close to finishing another game I am playing, and plan on playing this next, is it worth a restart, was much new stuff added to the early game, or was it just Dakota changes.

Reactions: Vlntn71

ampamp

Aug 23, 2020
Harem será una posibilidad en este juego.

Debido a las respuestas a Dakota, se avecinan algunos cambios, a medida que avanza la historia, básicamente puedes optar por reemplazarla por otra persona. Conocerás las opciones del día 3 o 4, y tendrás la opción de continuar con Dakota como "coach" de Alex o reemplazarla.
[/CITA] [/CITA]
that's CRAZY, you'll be forced to double the images for the same thing. in addition to changing place of possible DK jobs. not counting male and female prota. Take a choice, replace the Model of Dakota in next version and ready or accident that kills her and you meet her adoptive sister (totally free model as well as age without any restriction and keeping images of current version.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I never had a problem with Dakota other then her swallowing a footlong sausage in front of the FC when your playing a female character.
I'm playing male MC but what are your suggestion for the alternative scene for FM? Surely she not gonna eat a oyster in front of the MC, right?

• Haha
Reactions: Yngling

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
I've enjoyed all the women introduced in the game so far. They all bring their own unique temptation to the MC.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
On the phone on the screen the a coderros occuring while I trying to open messages icon. It give me buncho of errors

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
At least that would require a different kind of food item
Fixed that as you don't need a different diner she just needs to bring out something else instead. Like getting the jelly out of a jelly filled donut with just her mouth and tongue.

4.50 star(s) 57 Votes