4.50 star(s) 57 Votes

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
People keep talking about a code to be entered in the escape room.
I got the escape room scene, but there was no code to be entered.
Did I miss something? Or do something wrong?

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
People keep talking about a code to be entered in the escape room.
I got the escape room scene, but there was no code to be entered.
Did I miss something? Or do something wrong?
Once you free Kayla she stands by some drawers and finds a suitcase you need to open with a code to get the key to getting out of the escape room.

Reactions: Yngling

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
  • Angry
Reactions: Havik79

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Fuck it, life is too short, and I am done with your nonsensical fucking jibberish, that link does not show you the fucking code.
Another one for the ignore list.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Fuck it, life is too short, and I am done with your nonsensical fucking jibberish, that link does not show you the fucking code.
Another one for the ignore list.
You said it took you on to o the page. You blame me fo that when it was clearly I helped you and you taking me that way like I had trolled you? Such lower estimetion you have in everyone that want helping you. :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm:

Last edited:

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Don't know if this is important or not to use spoiler space or not.

But the items in the Escape Room that contain the vibrator/battery....are those to be used for anything or just a red herring? Because I couldn't find any use for them.

Otherwise, really...REALLY like the update. Great work on both the story and images! All the girls look extremely attractive.

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
Don't know if this is important or not to use spoiler space or not.

But the items in the Escape Room that contain the vibrator/battery....are those to be used for anything or just a red herring? Because I couldn't find any use for them.

Otherwise, really...REALLY like the update. Great work on both the story and images! All the girls look extremely attractive.
the battery in the vibrator was mostly a joke, and it would seem weird to be able to open one vibrator on not the other.

• Haha
Reactions: Skeeve1 and menatv

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
yeah. Missed opportunity, to have him free her and THEN find the box with the vibrator in it. ;)
Yeah except it would be unwanted at this point, and would no doubt be a game over, like if you finger Alex on the second sleepwalk.

dmmt

May 8, 2020
yeah...I think the escape room, would have been a better play maybe a week in? 10 days? Just to walk in and see her bound, ball gagged, then find a vibrator? oh-oh...time for some fun

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
yeah...I think the escape room, would have been a better play maybe a week in? 10 days? Just to walk in and see her bound, ball gagged, then find a vibrator? oh-oh...time for some fun
Or maybe this is then a set-up for coming back for another escape room, and then doing naughty stuff.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018

I really like her (Dakota). I like her exactly as she is.
I would see her talking about her past in future update to know her better. Somethink what hapened to her. She look gorgeous, intrigue me. She not not bad as somone thing about her. Never judge a book by it cover. She had her motivelike everybody else in real life. To me I gonna add into my harem (Female Protagonist). Can't wait to see more about her.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 57 Votes