4.50 star(s) 57 Votes

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
As far as feedback goes.

Not really a fan of auto scenes, probably one of my biggest pet hates in VN's. Can't focus on parts of a scene I like and not all angles interest me so kinda kills sex scenes for me.

Before the scene it said dark shit is coming for that character, not a fan of dark stuff at all so that's put me off too.

Female MC only has the opening scene. Even if I choose to watch the cut female version of that scene my girl turns into a man in the car.

I know content takes time so don't mind that but can't really overlook auto scenes and dark stuff. Think i'll put this on the back burner for a while, see what people are saying at a later date.

I know a few people on here love the darker stuff so they will probs be a better target audience. I was only here for the lesbian stuff and that's not happening so i'll check back another time.
I haven't played in a while, the female MC is being removed?

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Is there VA in this? Dev notes said they were real actresses; how does that work? :unsure:
These guys make amazing comics, and the twins are gorgeous, any sexy time yet?
Can pick gender of MC, do you actually get to see them? Female MC is great and all, but if you only change the dialogue and don't get to see her, that would be a pretty huge bummer. :cry:

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
Feedback for the last scene. I agree with sex scenes being hands free, but not when changing camera angle, it all went too fast and some angles are better than others. and not enough forplay I think, he should have been licking her titties pussy and rubbing his cock up and down her pussy, before fucking her. It all just went too fast I think.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Thirty Days [v0.035.91] [3DRComics] crunched

Original / Compressed Size Win: 1,58 GB / 585 MB - ThirtyDays-0.035.91-win-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Linux: 1,54 GB / 581 MB - ThirtyDays-0.035.91-linux-crunched.tar.bz2
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,58 GB / 581 MB - ThirtyDays-0.035.91-mac-crunched.zip
= ~37% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/60%

Download (Win/Linux/Mac): -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Very nice game so far :)

Also, if you want some feedback about the "auto-scene" I would personally prefer if there was "pause" option, or if there was a "loop" in some animations. However as it is now, I am not found of this "auto-scene"... as sometimes I like to pause on certain renders/loops and fa... focus if you get what I mean :sneaky:
Secondly, it might only be a detail but on the phone it says "creampied=false" even after we creampie the Girlfriend.
Lastly, I can see a "pregnant=false" for each women? So I guess there is a possibility to make it "true"? ALRIGHT well... side quest acquired :sneaky:

This game shows a lot of potential! I will follow it closely :)

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
Small plot hole if you don't mind the feedback (and no, it's not one of girls never having masturbated at the age of 18, or whatever the game says. I guess it just so happens in smut games...) :

if the "mother" really grounded the older sister (Kayla) for
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, why did she not warn the player character about it, and did not explicitly forbid it to happen (no phones) ?

Seems a bit weird to me to keep a "curfew" of sorts enforced on the girls if that it's precisely the first thing that Kayla wants and achieves to do once the player character arrives with another personal phone in their pocket.

Otherwise it's a fantastic game. Looking forward to the female protagonist version of Ava's path.

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
and did not explicitly forbid
If you notice in some conversations the MC tells the girls she (I play female) doesn't agree with how strict their mother is.

When they were younger the MC practically raised them so they are more on the kids side than the parents.

The mother is a typical over protective parent which the MC is trying to break them out of for the month she's there.

Anything the mother would forbid, like contact with their dad, the MC would do anyway because they have the girls interests at heart.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Oh the side story is here now too, nice... felt a bit rushed but I'd like to see a continuation of it.

As for the new scene that wanted feedback... started too slow for me, I was getting kinda bored having to sit there and spend 2-3s staring at each render as a hand slowly worked its way down to a boob, if it was a click to advance thing I'd have been mashing spacebar at twice that rate at least... I know it said something about timed to music, but as someone that mutes all smut games, that kinda means nothing to me... I don't really like stuff like that being taken out of the player's hands as while some people are fine with slow stuff (and might want to stop on a screen or watch things loop for a bit), for me anything like non-instant text drives me nuts, and likewise here it was (at least initially) at a pace that was kinda painful to watch.

As for the rest of the update, it was nice to see Alex again, and maybe prompt her into some future threeway action... but it felt really short, I guess due to that new scene.

Reactions: jmc

Big.Joe

Jun 1, 2017
for some reason at some point I can not see stats increase or decrease any more.
is this intended?

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
If you notice in some conversations the MC tells the girls she (I play female) doesn't agree with how strict their mother is.
I think parents hiring people to watch over children would very much impose their own restrictions, whatever the feelings of the "babysitter"/caretaker. If the mother is as strict as the game portrays her, she definitely would have left some kind of firm(er) instructions.

Now I realize there is a second parameter in the equation that is the father, who seems to be much more lenient and on the lookout for the well-being of the sisters. He also seems to be the main reason the PC could pretty much do what they want as you suggest (barring some mild potential repercussions from the mother down the line?)... so yeah, I still feel a bit torn about who among them should have the crown of parental authority in that household.

After playing I thought I could be wrong about my impression so I left a comment here, since the game does a decent job at building a coherent story-telling or I wouldn't have bothered. Maybe to get a discussion like this one going (I enjoy reading other people's impressions of games I've played), maybe to leave some feedback to praise the author since my overall impression has been overwhelmingly positive.

Honestly my slight critic was more tongue in cheek than anything else.

EDIT : and also a chance to +1 in this thread for the continuation of the female protagonist route.

Psymind

Jun 16, 2018
Hey dev! In the scene text thingie you said you wanted feedback, right? So let me tell you something that should improve every emotional and non-emotional scene you ever do forever: move their eyebrows!
I'm not trying to jab you or anything, but so much emotion is lost when there's barely any eyebrow movement. Watch yourself talking in the mirror and try to not move them and then watch a drama movie, anime or something. It changes everything mate.

Good luck going forwards :)

Reactions: Jorund

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
do i have disadvantages if i skip the darkroom scenes?
not really its just if you get the darkroom scene then you did buy the last outfit for kayla (which enables bdsm in game same for alex cat outfit enables furry) if you don´t buy both last outfits those fetishes are off

Reactions: Fungamer80
4.50 star(s) 57 Votes