4.50 star(s) 57 Votes

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Why think for yourself when random internet strangers will do it for you? surely nothing bad will ever come from that way of life! /s
You would think once you start playing you would want to not have to stop, and try and search, I know for a fact is has been answered, I posted the answer.

I would say it isn't hard to figure out, but I saw a video on youtube of a woman who literally could not name where the Queen of England was from, or which counties border America.

Samken

Respected User
Jul 20, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
As far as feedback goes.

Not really a fan of auto scenes, probably one of my biggest pet hates in VN's. Can't focus on parts of a scene I like and not all angles interest me so kinda kills sex scenes for me.

Before the scene it said dark shit is coming for that character, not a fan of dark stuff at all so that's put me off too.

Female MC only has the opening scene. Even if I choose to watch the cut female version of that scene my girl turns into a man in the car.

I know content takes time so don't mind that but can't really overlook auto scenes and dark stuff. Think i'll put this on the back burner for a while, see what people are saying at a later date.

I know a few people on here love the darker stuff so they will probs be a better target audience. I was only here for the lesbian stuff and that's not happening so i'll check back another time.

4.50 star(s) 57 Votes