4.50 star(s) 57 Votes

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Then you're not looking hard enough that tag is on the vast majority of games on this site.
I think what 3DRComics means is that he wants to do a pure lesbian path as female protagonist.
That's not at all common, but a frequent wish for people who like to play female protagonist. Male and female players, that is.

@3DRComics would like to know if you plan on implementing ntr in the future in 30 days, i mean only 30 days not any side story that you do even if the side story is based around the same characters. thanks in advance for your answer.
if i'm not wrong you started your career with ntr comics or i'm i wrong? correct me pls if i'm wrong.
and great game so far, your experience pretty much shows of in the image quality.
Given the play style so far, I'd say that if any NTR is planned, it will probably be completely avoidable and depending on how you play.

But from the OP:

Genre:​
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
@3DRComics would like to know if you plan on implementing ntr in the future in 30 days, i mean only 30 days not any side story that you do even if the side story is based around the same characters. thanks in advance for your answer.
if i'm not wrong you started your career with ntr comics or i'm i wrong? correct me pls if i'm wrong.
and great game so far, your experience pretty much shows of in the image quality.
Story wise their is what is considered ntr elements planned. but due the reaction to ntr, it can be turned off, and even then it was small and mostly side content.

For the most part what I write, and what I enjoy doing is love stories, and typically realistic love stories, and well, life has a way of throwing competition at you, so "ntr" does show up. but i don't set out to make ntr stories, its just, thats what life is and allot of of what I write about are exaggeration of things I have delt with in my personal life.

• Angry
Reactions: Mid4s and Savor

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
Eh, if you are being paid nothing to NOT do an NTR story and paid to do one, then why are you making a non NTR base story?

View attachment 2189430

I mean, obviously there are people making money off of games that don't have NTR in them...

On another note, what's the details behind this?

View attachment 2189434

This was a rather vague "warning."
Well the story I am writing, does have "ntr" elements, so yeah..
The story is not ntr because that's not really what I want to make this story, and what I have written for this story isn't NTR except for a few small elements that can be turned off.

I do make money doing this story without NTR, But got offered a pretty substantial amount to do an NTR short that I took because it helps fund the main story.. And that's all it was, I want to continue Thirty Days the way I have written it, and If i have to take a few commissions to do that, then so be it. Thirty Days, Nexus, and the side stories are my only source of income, and I have a mortgage and 3 kids.

and the details behind that failures...
if you fuck up, yeah you will get something extra, like a nice 3 way blowjob dream.. but you loose either corruption points, romance points, etc.. depending on the circumstances.

Savor

Jan 30, 2018
Story wise their is what is considered ntr elements planned. but due the reaction to ntr, it can be turned off, and even then it was small and mostly side content.

For the most part what I write, and what I enjoy doing is love stories, and typically realistic love stories, and well, life has a way of throwing competition at you, so "ntr" does show up. but i don't set out to make ntr stories, its just, thats what life is and allot of of what I write about are exaggeration of things I have delt with in my personal life.
hope it doesnt sound like i were complaining because i wasnt, i dont even have a right to do that because i got no money to support you. but thanks for your answer its more clear for me now what your plans with the game are. i'm also not a friend of ntr, because the only reason why i play these games is i dont want it to be realistic. but i like your story telling and renderings much, your game is actually on #2 of my most fav games out there right now.

do you already got all 30 days planned out? because it sounds like that.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Well the story I am writing, does have "ntr" elements, so yeah..
The story is not ntr because that's not really what I want to make this story, and what I have written for this story isn't NTR except for a few small elements that can be turned off.
As long as the NTR can be deactivated and then it doesn't happen, it works for me.

I do make money doing this story without NTR, But got offered a pretty substantial amount to do an NTR short that I took because it helps fund the main story.. And that's all it was, I want to continue Thirty Days the way I have written it, and If i have to take a few commissions to do that, then so be it. Thirty Days, Nexus, and the side stories are my only source of income, and I have a mortgage and 3 kids.
As it's something that hasn't happened (and will not happen in the future) in the "timeline of the game", as long as there is no reference to that short during the game I don't see the problem.

and the details behind that failures...
if you fuck up, yeah you will get something extra, like a nice 3 way blowjob dream.. but you loose either corruption points, romance points, etc.. depending on the circumstances.
I can't find any reason to want this to happen. Personally, if what I have to do is hit the correct option, I will go back and try until I find the right one. If we are talking about minigames, I will almost certainly fail all of them, but I will not repeat them. To give an example of how I usually complete the minigames, let's say that if it consists of finding the greatest number of couples possible in a certain time (60 seconds, 90 seconds, whatever), I consider that the best approximation is to prepare a coffee while finish the 60, 90 or whatever seconds.

Reactions: Yngling

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
hope it doesnt sound like i were complaining because i wasnt, i dont even have a right to do that because i got no money to support you. but thanks for your answer its more clear for me now what your plans with the game are. i'm also not a friend of ntr, because the only reason why i play these games is i dont want it to be realistic. but i like your story telling and renderings much, your game is actually on #2 of my most fav games out there right now.

do you already got all 30 days planned out? because it sounds like that.
I have all the main arcs and key points for the 30 days planned out(as well as the "Years Later" sequal), but allot of the things that are used to fill the days, I kind of come up with as I am working.

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
When day4 will be public?
the 3.5 update will go public(free) in December which contains the first half of day 4 (Day 4 is a busy day and the longest day so far) when the full day 4 update goes out to subscribers.
Day 4 is actually a very complicated update because it requires the split for android due to the 2gb limit, opens up side stories and repeatable content as well as various "Free roam" options, and it contains allot of fixes, re renders, and rewrites as we are prepping for steam release come day 5.

Reactions: Jarul

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
3DRComics Great game so far.

Could you pls explain the stats a little bit. I.e. in most games, corruption and perversion goes hand in hand. Same thing with stats like arousel, affection and how much the girls like you. Also, wtf is humor for? :D

Besides this, i hope at least a little bit of freeroam will "come back" since day one had it but not much option rly and the next days didnt had it at all.

Keep the good work up!(y)

MangoTree

Apr 27, 2017
wait is day 4 out? what tier to sub for day4 and that side story that was released in itch? can't remember the title, i think it was a cheating side story.

ps: its on itch but it can't be accessed?

Savor

Jan 30, 2018
3DRComics again me asking questions, do i need to pay on itch.io every update again like on patreon or will i still get future updates without paying again?

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
wait is day 4 out? what tier to sub for day4 and that side story that was released in itch? can't remember the title, i think it was a cheating side story.

ps: its on itch but it can't be accessed?

Formally Known as Alex's Side Story

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
3DRComics again me asking questions, do i need to pay on itch.io every update again like on patreon or will i still get future updates without paying again?
Right now on itch i have it at $4 for the creator day thing. You will not have to pay for updates, and im not one of those assholes that keeps deleting and reposting the game so you have to keep buying. $4 covers you up to the $10 price point that we are estimating for steam, and will include steam keys uppon steam release.

Reactions: Savor

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
Right now on itch i have it at $4 for the creator day thing. You will not have to pay for updates, and im not one of those assholes that keeps deleting and reposting the game so you have to keep buying. $4 covers you up to the $10 price point that we are estimating for steam, and will include steam keys uppon steam release.
3DRComics Great game so far.

Could you pls explain the stats a little bit. I.e. in most games, corruption and perversion goes hand in hand. Same thing with stats like arousel, affection and how much the girls like you. Also, wtf is humor for? :D

Besides this, i hope at least a little bit of freeroam will "come back" since day one had it but not much option rly and the next days didnt had it at all.

Keep the good work up!(y)
Hey, dont want to be annoying but it seems that you skipped/missed my question sooo. here im asking again. :whistle:

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
@3DRComics
Regarding the feedback you wanted on D4 scene; It is a waste of time imo. People consume content at different speed. Forcing a tempo for anything more than 15 sec is too much. You can put as much renders as you see fit tho. Just save yourself the trouble (for long scenes at least), it wont usually have the impact you're looking for and gonna be underappreciated most of the time.

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
Hey, dont want to be annoying but it seems that you skipped/missed my question sooo. here im asking again. :whistle:
Well you can be perverted without corrupting. Arousal is more of a trigger for things. and you can like some one without being affectionate towards them.
and some characters will respond to humor more then they will perversion or affection.

free roam is returning in day 4 but different then the original concept because people apparently didn't want sandbox. freeroam is now triggered a few times a day allowing you to do things outside of main story.

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
Well you can be perverted without corrupting. Arousal is more of a trigger for things. and you can like some one without being affectionate towards them.
and some characters will respond to humor more then they will perversion or affection.

free roam is returning in day 4 but different then the original concept because people apparently didn't want sandbox. freeroam is now triggered a few times a day allowing you to do things outside of main story.
Thank you for your clarification. Now it seems pretty obvious.:HideThePain:

4.50 star(s) 57 Votes