4.50 star(s) 57 Votes

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
renders and story are really appealing to me, sadly quality always costs time.
lookslike we get every 2-3 months a update if every update consist of 1 full day of the 30 days.
i'll be 5 updates a year in the best case. so in maybe 6 years the game is completed.
that'll be a long way to go, i hope the world didnt nuked itself until then.
Yeah, their was some hiccups in dev time, First 2 updates came within a month of each other, then it was about 3 months for the next 2 :/.
Their was allot that I was doing in the backend which I don't think anyone noticed. New Textures for all the characters, House was rebuilt to allow things to be easier on my end and drastically increased quality(At least I think), and their was allot of things I had to figure out coding wise as this was my first renpy experience.

However, This version released not even 15 days ago, and day 4 is over half done, Half day being released to subscribers this week for some feedback on a few things.

ohfk2

Oct 10, 2021
What's the 6 digit code for the item found in the dresser?

I appreciate I may be really dim here :)

Edit.. I see that's been answered above (y)

Pappy-Fappy

Oct 18, 2022
This is one of my favorite games on this site, I love it. Adorable characters! Such wonderful personalities, especially Alex.

Kavorth

Feb 27, 2018
Day 3 as Uncle I cannot seem to get past Kayla's relations check to lower her arms despite multiple runs I get the one affection point point on day 1 and another 3 on day 2 from not spanking and being serious, is there a point I am missing or is it a different stat?

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
Day 3 as Uncle I cannot seem to get past Kayla's relations check to lower her arms despite multiple runs I get the one affection point point on day 1 and another 3 on day 2 from not spanking and being serious, is there a point I am missing or is it a different stat?
Only cousin can get away with that.. I personally test and code on the uncle route, so I know the frustration. You will get away with that soon enough as the uncle, but for the time being, its a bit to early, its a little less creepy for the cousin.

Laellith

Apr 24, 2018
Check under the bed first, then go to the toilet seat.
I read all posts until yours to figure after i found the dildo key i can do something more in the toilets than open the door check and get out of these damn toilets...

Sorry but i have to say i loose so much time on this puzzle ( and now im in the park!) that i don't want to play it anymore.
i feel this part was a really waste.
BDSM ok at least but wasting time on such a misleading issue ruins all my fun

the beginning (of this escape room) was exciting the last part was really fun breaker!!

i was almost thinking of deleting the game here! :(:confused::cry:

Jul 5, 2018
Can someone help me. I am stuck where the game turns to sandbox. I went to the kitchen and talked to Alex. She then disappeared and now how do I progress? Locked door and upstairs doors give "after what happened I shouldn't open doors"
Someone help! Thanks

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
Can someone help me. I am stuck where the game turns to sandbox. I went to the kitchen and talked to Alex. She then disappeared and now how do I progress? Locked door and upstairs doors give "after what happened I shouldn't open doors"
Someone help! Thanks
After talking with alex in kitchen you need to get your stuff out of the car and talk to kayla. or you can wait a few days and ill have an update out that removes sandbox. (being replaced with free roam that is hitting subscribers this week for testing.)

Reactions: perseus420
Jul 5, 2018
After talking with alex in kitchen you need to get your stuff out of the car and talk to kayla. or you can wait a few days and ill have an update out that removes sandbox. (being replaced with free roam that is hitting subscribers this week for testing.)
Ok thanks. I will wait then :) Can't go to car. Trying the front door says I don't need to leave. Can't wait to get back to this great game.

Last edited:

dailandemon

Aug 23, 2018
Damn, Is short but quite good, renders and exploration is done very well, plus the systems in it are also quite interesting, cant wait for more content, *cough pregnancy cough*

4.50 star(s) 57 Votes