4.50 star(s) 57 Votes

Sese81

Apr 10, 2022
I tried the game and played it twice! I like it!!! I wanted to report that from me on my phone on the third day I have from morning to evening the words "second day evening".

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
what is the password of the escape room?
the number in the fone ------- the number u found using matics, combine them ( i forgot the number but, with this u can find it)

Reactions: ZaynX

coolmanfool

Jun 18, 2020
Hi 3drcomics. The game is pretty intriguing and the character models are amazing.

Honestly, the thing that got me was the subtle x-ray effect on the bj scene. There are so many VN style games using Daz, but it’s pretty rare for x-ray. Hope the option for the x-ray continues for when we get to the main event with all the girls.

I’m fairly intrigued about how sandbox elements and impregnation will work. I imagine this isn’t an open ended game with unlimited time. But it would be fun to make choices around convincing the girls to get off the pill or “forgetting” the condom.

I know this is a VN, so it is railroaded in some ways, but once Alex starts giving it up, I’d love the sandbox option of ignoring everything else and breeding her for the remaining 20 something days lol.

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
Hi 3drcomics. The game is pretty intriguing and the character models are amazing.

Honestly, the thing that got me was the subtle x-ray effect on the bj scene. There are so many VN style games using Daz, but it’s pretty rare for x-ray. Hope the option for the x-ray continues for when we get to the main event with all the girls.

I’m fairly intrigued about how sandbox elements and impregnation will work. I imagine this isn’t an open ended game with unlimited time. But it would be fun to make choices around convincing the girls to get off the pill or “forgetting” the condom.

I know this is a VN, so it is railroaded in some ways, but once Alex starts giving it up, I’d love the sandbox option of ignoring everything else and breeding her for the remaining 20 something days lol.
Wont be open ended, but a sequel is already planned which is where the impregnation part will play out. (people wanted it, lol)

Sandbox is all but dropped at this pointed, I am currently re-coding day 1 to remove it.
However, In day 4 (almost halfway though dev), "free roam" shows up.
The story was written to have sandbox, but their was enough concerns, so we ran a subscriber poll that voted it be removed.

What "Free Roam" is, their will be a couple a spots during the day that give you an option to either advance time and continue story, or enter free roam.
Free Roam allows for all the extra crap we planned that we couldn't do without sandbox.
Unlock the girls phones.
Go to store, buy condoms. and maybe take time to poke holes in those condoms, lmao, at this point not sure what all options you will get with the pregnancy turned on.
Revisit the clothing store with the girls.
Buy "Toys."
Set up some one on one time with one of the side characters. (Dakota, Mie, Misa, Chloe, Etc..)
etc etc.

and for the xray, We will try to have that in when we can, doesn't work in all scenarios, and doing it on a full fledged animation will probably not happen. But we will see.

Thank you!

coolmanfool

Jun 18, 2020
Thanks for the response!
Hopefully removing Sandbox makes the development easier with fewer variables at play.

So is the impregnation component only for the side characters for the current game and not for Kayla or Alex? I guess that would make sense if the "repeatable" free-roam stuff only really exists for the side characters. I mean it's fun little gimmick I love in these sorts of games and I'm glad your subscribers agree lol!

Can't wait for the next update and I'll try to support on patreon!

Wont be open ended, but a sequel is already planned which is where the impregnation part will play out. (people wanted it, lol)

Sandbox is all but dropped at this pointed, I am currently re-coding day 1 to remove it.
However, In day 4 (almost halfway though dev), "free roam" shows up.
The story was written to have sandbox, but their was enough concerns, so we ran a subscriber poll that voted it be removed.

What "Free Roam" is, their will be a couple a spots during the day that give you an option to either advance time and continue story, or enter free roam.
Free Roam allows for all the extra crap we planned that we couldn't do without sandbox.
Unlock the girls phones.
Go to store, buy condoms. and maybe take time to poke holes in those condoms, lmao, at this point not sure what all options you will get with the pregnancy turned on.
Revisit the clothing store with the girls.
Buy "Toys."
Set up some one on one time with one of the side characters. (Dakota, Mie, Misa, Chloe, Etc..)
etc etc.

and for the xray, We will try to have that in when we can, doesn't work in all scenarios, and doing it on a full fledged animation will probably not happen. But we will see.

Thank you!

s0m3b0dy

Apr 10, 2021
I really enjoyed this. Although i was stuck in the escape room part (why did you made math mandatory to advance? WHY) before the game crashed. Will you be adding a gallery mode? I do enjoy a game that has consequences for actions but at the end if the day if i wanna masturbate its a lot easier to have all unlocked scenes in one place.

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
I really enjoyed this. Although i was stuck in the escape room part (why did you made math mandatory to advance? WHY) before the game crashed. Will you be adding a gallery mode? I do enjoy a game that has consequences for actions but at the end if the day if i wanna masturbate its a lot easier to have all unlocked scenes in one place.
Honestly. When I created it, I thought I made the math to easy... Guess not :)
I have an update coming in a week or less that allows you to bypass the mini game. (escape room can currently be completely bypassed by not buying Kayla's bdsm outfit)

and yes gallery is coming, as well as a few "instant gratification" options once free roam is fully implemented.

• Haha
Reactions: vilewe7570

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
Thanks for the response!
Hopefully removing Sandbox makes the development easier with fewer variables at play.

So is the impregnation component only for the side characters for the current game and not for Kayla or Alex? I guess that would make sense if the "repeatable" free-roam stuff only really exists for the side characters. I mean it's fun little gimmick I love in these sorts of games and I'm glad your subscribers agree lol!

Can't wait for the next update and I'll try to support on patreon!
Impregnation will be available to all characters pretty much.

Free roam will have basically 2 time triggers, one during the day for things like shopping, and various tasks.
The other at night, before going to bed and ending the day.
The night one will trigger more sexual content, including content with Alex and Kayla if the story allows it, It can also trigger story advancements, or hinder certain story advances.

Example: You choose to spend every night with side characters, it will slow sexual progress with Alex and Kayla, especially Alex as she is very depending on the night scenes :)

And if there is nothing ready to advance for the main characters., it will essentially repeat, with alterations, the last night time experience you had with them, we don't want just never ending cycles of the same content.

So as Free Roam is implemented, through day 4 and 5, even if nothing "happens" on a later day story wise. things can play out differently on a repeated scene.

Taking the ending of day 2 as an example...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit:
Also, If you choose to skip night free roam, and their is pending content for the main characters, it will run that content.
So you can skip all free roam and not miss any main story.

Last edited:

s0m3b0dy

Apr 10, 2021
I have an update coming in a week or less that allows you to bypass the mini game. (escape room can currently be completely bypassed by not buying Kayla's bdsm outfit)

and yes gallery is coming, as well as a few "instant gratification" options once free roam is fully implemented.
Honestly maybe i was overly complicating it myself. I was expecting a very involved operation. It would really help to simplify it to rather just state how many digits the code is, i think.

Savor

Jan 30, 2018
renders and story are really appealing to me, sadly quality always costs time.
lookslike we get every 2-3 months a update if every update consist of 1 full day of the 30 days.
i'll be 5 updates a year in the best case. so in maybe 6 years the game is completed.
that'll be a long way to go, i hope the world didnt nuked itself until then.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018

i cant read how the calculation is supposed to be performed. i thought i'd find more to fill in the (xx), but if so I probably skipped the events or something.

4.50 star(s) 57 Votes