4.50 star(s) 57 Votes

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
I love how the game is developing, all the girls are beautiful, until now I don't have a favorite, few games in which I have encountered this dilemma, hmmm lol. Keep it up, dev

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Since it has been a while I went looking for info on this game. From their Discord 11 march:
This week for sure. I had to take some time off last week for my birthday and my daughters birthday. but I did pick up a rather expensive bday present for myself to help with all this. renders are now being done almost twice as fast as they were before.. I know this is taking forever on this update, I do apologize, trust me when I say it's probably irritating me more then it is you that its not out yet, I wanted to be finishing up day 5 this month, not still trying to finish day 4

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
Since it has been a while I went looking for info on this game. From their Discord 11 march:
This week for sure. I had to take some time off last week for my birthday and my daughters birthday. but I did pick up a rather expensive bday present for myself to help with all this. renders are now being done almost twice as fast as they were before.. I know this is taking forever on this update, I do apologize, trust me when I say it's probably irritating me more then it is you that its not out yet, I wanted to be finishing up day 5 this month, not still trying to finish day 4
Hiting subscribers today. public next week.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I'm definitely getting this when it comes to steam also does anyone know do you have to sleep with all the love interests or can you just bang the one girl? because Alex is by far my favourite girl so i want to try a pure romance path with her.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
More NTR side stories pls pls plsss.. maybe even make it canon, like have some ugly fat dude take advantage of Alex and take her virginity.
Young girls having sex with ugly old men is my fetish,sex with handsome young men it's common and boring.
See what you did dev? You whored yourself out just once and everyone thinks they can take a turn.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
Why can't we consume what we like and not try to change it into something else? I don't think it's vegetarian to not want something shoe-horned in because some people showed up in a thread that doesn't involve their desired tags.
things are simple, videos were presented of old men fucking young girls, many liked these videos, others didn't,but no one has the right to ban these videos, those who don't like them simply reject them.

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
things are simple, videos were presented of old men fucking young girls, many liked these videos, others didn't,but no one has the right to ban these videos, those who don't like them simply reject them.
I agree about the banning part. Kind of stupid. Is this happening on the patreon/substar? I can only see what happens over here but I just came across this game yesterday.

4.50 star(s) 57 Votes