4.50 star(s) 57 Votes
Oct 25, 2022
I stepped back a bit and looked at game as it stood now. male route, I have been happy with, female route, not as much... so I started talking with people, running poles, getting feedback, etc etc etc, mostly to see who is playing the female route and how/why they are playing it.

Honestly hoped for more woman to be playing it because that's the reason I added the female option.
But it turns out most people play it, while they wait on next update to have a different experience, but up until day 4, the experiences have been largely the same.

That's changing.
As of January first, I handed off writing of the female route to some one else, A woman to be exact. and I already started branching the stories back in November
I prefer the female route (but I'm not a lady), I prefer it because well... the same reason I like playing as a female protaginist in any adult game: I don't like seeing other guys junk. I'd rather look at what I find attractive in an adult game.

dmmt

May 8, 2020
OK, the Ava scene...is hawt AF. No idea why you are questioning yourself on it so much.

I was deliberately trying to get the corruption route with Alex, (and Kayla too for that matter...playing as Uncle), and somehow did not. Only 2 options were presented.

Last edited:

Sababukin

Modder
Nov 4, 2022
I have to complain about the stupidity of this situation.

We invite a girl we have just met to a house that is not our own, then we take the girls living there along with HER to find out if they don't mind her coming to live with us. Indeed we gave them a choice, to refuse to help her in the face xD
I was really hoping to go to breakfast just to talk to the twins about how they feel about it

Question about Ava
If I did a skip scene with Ava because I'm not going to get involved, does that mean I got involved anyway? From what I could see from the overtures "full and alternative" path I was starting to make out with her and I would like to be able to reject her like the fat one.

Last edited:

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022

We invite a girl we have just met to a house that is not our own, then we take the girls living there along with HER to find out if they don't mind her coming to live with us. Indeed we gave them a choice, to refuse to help her in the face xD
I was really hoping to go to breakfast just to talk to the twins about how they feel about it

Question about Ava
If I did a skip scene with Ava because I'm not going to get involved, does that mean I got involved anyway? From what I could see from the overtures "full and alternative" path I was starting to make out with her and I would like to be able to reject her like the fat one.
Lol yes, rejection is possible, it just wasnt in this release as this release was a subsciber/ea release

Reactions: Sababukin

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022

Question about Ava
Well actually its not even really rejection at this point, because that full scene is initiated by the mc so if you dont initiate it. It doesnt happen.

Reactions: Sababukin

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
OK, the Ava scene...is hawt AF. No idea why you are questioning yourself on it so much.

I was deliberately trying to get the corruption route with Alex, (and Kayla too for that matter...playing as Uncle), and somehow did not. Only 2 options were presented.
Then I did it right, lol.
Some of the choices that lead to corruption arnt obvious, specificly the conversation in the kitchen after the bathroom scene with alex on day 1. As its a multistage line of questions, the first choice is not what you expect.

You can run through again with guided mode on to see what you may have missed.

goonslagoon

Jun 25, 2021
Great game 3DRComics, I really like Alex and hope we see more of Mia.
On the Ava scene, keep in mind that I don't play with sound, but I personally felt like control was taken, and while that isn't too big of an issue at its current length, I think 6-8 minutes is a bit long for that type of cut scene.
though the modeling scene is where I feel has an issue, now I might be more impatient than other players, but the slow-moving close-ups in that scene were too slow, and I ended up skipping most of it for that reason, which I think is a shame since I like modeling scenes, but I wasn't ready to wait 3 seconds looking at a leg to get to the ass.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Step incest is just 2 normal people fucking, whats the fucking point of that??? (besides the fucking ofc)
The problem is that it's a cop out. I would prefer either incest or not incest but not something that is neither just to please Patreon.

Reactions: Big To

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
The problem is that it's a cop out. I would prefer either incest or not incest but not something that is neither just to please Patreon.
I honestly don't know why devs choose Patreon when they make a game of this genre, it just means they have to censor their own work..

Reactions: Big To
4.50 star(s) 57 Votes