4.50 star(s) 57 Votes

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
pretty sure i did all the peeks but didn't let her do night stuff either time i played through again after with different choices and it didn't happen overall i did enjoy the game though so far. (aunt route)
ok couple of questions. aunt route in both cases?
if it was aunt route in both cases, did you load a save the first time?
on the day 3 release everything was one script.(per day)
in 3.5 each route has its own independent script.(per route, per day)
I did not modify original day 1 through 3 scripts other then adding the section of code that allows it to start the following day in the new diverged scripts. (Didn't want to break saves, and the original scripts will be removed on day 5.)

so if you loaded a save, its very likely you loaded into the old script and things like this hadn't been adjust on the old script files, because well. those files are a mess which is why I had to move to independent scripts to solve a lot of those issues.

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
Fuck, I wish a modder would make a mod for this, I picked confess because I thought the others meant you wouldn't still get Alex, and for some retarded reason I just don't want to corrupt her.
and if you are looking for a mod that tells you the outcome of choices. That actually is part of the game now. "Guided Mode"
I have just opted to not have that active on the latest content. So day 4 will not be guided until day 5 is out.
and thats just because i am mean and want everyone to PLAY the game, lol

Notheonlyone

Dec 24, 2021
I did not modify original day 1 through 3 scripts other then adding the section of code that allows it to start the following day in the new diverged scripts. (Didn't want to break saves, and the original scripts will be removed on day 5.)

so if you loaded a save, its very likely you loaded into the old script and things like this hadn't been adjust on the old script files, because well. those files are a mess which is why I had to move to independent scripts to solve a lot of those issues.
No htis is the first dl i will go through and try to recreate the scenario and let you know the choices since i have already taken the path i should be able to speed through it i'll get back to you

Notheonlyone

Dec 24, 2021

ok ran through from fresh i chose mostly the forward options like keep watchings night one i denied her and night 2 i denied her and woke up to my dick (Aunt - kept looking at her in b-room - denied her sleep advances 1 - bought all outfits - looked at kayla after pool - denied her second time)

Reactions: 3DRComics

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
and if you are looking for a mod that tells you the outcome of choices. That actually is part of the game now. "Guided Mode"
I have just opted to not have that active on the latest content. So day 4 will not be guided until day 5 is out.
and thats just because i am mean and want everyone to PLAY the game, lol
Oh, that's fucking cold, I get it I do, but I really like Alex and just don't want to fuck it up.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Oh, that's fucking cold, I get it I do, but I really like Alex and just don't want to fuck it up.
I like Alex too but not knowing the exact outcome is part of the enjoyment.

Contrary to IRL, you can always start over or load a save if the result is less than what you hoped for...

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
Last time I've played this alex's path was incomplete and ended after I think the optional scene where alex is in bed with the mc but there was no sex only kissing or something so since then and now how much of alex's path is done so far?

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
Last time I've played this alex's path was incomplete and ended after I think the optional scene where alex is in bed with the mc but there was no sex only kissing or something so since then and now how much of alex's path is done so far?
Half way through day 4, All paths are that way, that's how I work. I don't a path, then go do another path. They are all done together in day segments.

Notheonlyone

Dec 24, 2021
I think all paths are gonna have quite a bit to go about 26 days if i am guessing correctly :p:p

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
I think all paths are gonna have quite a bit to go about 26 days if i am guessing correctly :p:p
Honestly alex is my fav girl because of a few reasons: her hairstyle hard to resist a cutie in that hairstyle plus her dressing up in that neko outfit and she's the cutest one I don't like VN but I made an exception for thirty days in a way it's better then reading a boring comic book but in my opinion it's more like a interactive adult comic.

Notheonlyone

Dec 24, 2021
Honestly alex is my fav girl because of a few reasons: her hairstyle hard to resist a cutie in that hairstyle plus her dressing up in that neko outfit and she's the cutest one I don't like VN but I made an exception for thirty days in a way it's better then reading a boring comic book but in my opinion it's more like a interactive adult comic.
agreed alex is best girl too cute

Reactions: misterx2999

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
I did get my start with doing adult comics. And yes. Alex by far is the fan favorite.

Reactions: vilewe7570

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
I did get my start with doing adult comics. And yes. Alex by far is the fan favorite.
While i agree that that Alex is probably my favorite (The and the smaller breasts are a big plus) all the girls are quite and honestly it is close between Alex, Ava and Mei especially when they have the makeup on in the photography scene that was excellent. Honestly if the picture in the phone is anything to judge Ava might overtake Alex by a smidge if that becomes her look though.

As too the scene you asked for feedback on i am not huge fan of the transitions as they seem a bit clunky, maybe add some fade in and out to smooth them a bit? The actual animation was pretty good though and will wait to see the final scene before making anymore critique

Reactions: 3DRComics

shrillbill

Jan 15, 2022
Um halfway through the "scene" my game just... blacked out for the rest of it? I got to the part where she was first doing doggy then all black.

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
Um halfway through the "scene" my game just... blacked out for the rest of it? I got to the part where she was first doing doggy then all black.
yes, this is unfinished, and I think i left a pause in the code for that scene, just click and it should return back to the rest of the story. again, this was not meant to be publicly released.

dmmt

May 8, 2020
OK, I get that this was never supposed to see the light of day, (this being the current vers her on F95zone); might I ask how far short you are from a release of the current story state? I can wait to DL, if you would prefer...which I think you probably would.

Reactions: bigphil963

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
OK, I get that this was never supposed to see the light of day, (this being the current vers her on F95zone); might I ask how far short you are from a release of the current story state? I can wait to DL, if you would prefer...which I think you probably would.
You are more then welcome to play this version.
I just don't like unfinished days being publicly available like this because things can and will probably change by the completion of the day, this version was meant for subscribers and people who have paid for early access to get feedback on a few things.

As it stands right now, male route is unchanged from this, except the completion of the scene I needed feedback on and the rest of the day obviously
Female route is in allot of flux though.

During the holidays, and me getting sick.. twice. in less then 4 weeks... I stepped back a bit and looked at game as it stood now. male route, I have been happy with, female route, not as much... so I started talking with people, running poles, getting feedback, etc etc etc, mostly to see who is playing the female route and how/why they are playing it.

Honestly hoped for more woman to be playing it because that's the reason I added the female option.
But it turns out most people play it, while they wait on next update to have a different experience, but up until day 4, the experiences have been largely the same.

That's changing.
As of January first, I handed off writing of the female route to some one else, A woman to be exact. and I already started branching the stories back in November with this release (It was called Divergent update for a reason).

Now the overall story, remains the same, but the path to the end of that story will change, allot.
it can already be seen in this update, and honestly, it started in day 3, the cousin had a few things he could do no one else could.
but as I finish day 4, and work into day 5 some major differences are being added, by the end of day 5 the male and female routes will be completely separate.
There will obviously be some similarities, images will be shared where they can be, side story elements will be similar, but the main story will be told in different ways between male and female routes.

but that is not what you asked at all.
lol
next update. If I can stop being sick, it should be out by end January, with day 5 coming hopefully early to mid march.

Edit: Day 5 is also steam launch.

4.50 star(s) 57 Votes