4.50 star(s) 57 Votes

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
That's awesome i might be one of the few people on this site that likes drama just as much if not more than the sex scenes in games on this site lol
well its life, cant have sex without drama right?
I know some people say 'its a video game, it doesn't need all that' but for me. The drama makes things more compelling and makes the sex that much sweeter.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
well its life, cant have sex without drama right?
I know some people say 'its a video game, it doesn't need all that' but for me. The drama makes things more compelling and makes the sex that much sweeter.
Yeah i agree with that i only really like about 15 games on this site because most of the stuff i have tried just becomes about the mc banging every girl in his eye sight with no consequences or jealousy from other love interests (Looking at you WVM)

Also i can't believe there are people who want to do a corruption path with Alex lol she is a sweet innocent angel.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Hmm, to anyone who's played thru: do all the stats & management aspects hinder a smooth gameplay expirence? (I don't want to spend More time tracking stats and planning how to manage them w/ each LI over 'enjoying the ride'

Game looks really good, I'm just hesitant bc of the amount of detail, perfect example Beyond suggerlainis a Great game but after 15 minutes of learning it's ins and outs I felt I'd be spending more time doing non lewd things...lol

Any clarity on this would be MADLY appreciated !!

0tt0von

Dec 19, 2022
Certainly adds to the re-playability if the male and female MC routes are more divergent than whether a scene has a tallywacker or a hoo-haw. I wonder if the cousin, friend, aunt/uncle routes will have some divergence as well?

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
Certainly adds to the re-playability if the male and female MC routes are more divergent than whether a scene has a tallywacker or a hoo-haw. I wonder if the cousin, friend, aunt/uncle routes will have some divergence as well?
Yes. and some of this is already present.
the cousin route, due to being closer in age, has had some experiences with Kayla that the other routes don't have.
things have been minor to this point, but will continue to diverge as the story continues.

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
Hmm, to anyone who's played thru: do all the stats & management aspects hinder a smooth gameplay expirence? (I don't want to spend More time tracking stats and planning how to manage them w/ each LI over 'enjoying the ride'

Game looks really good, I'm just hesitant bc of the amount of detail, perfect example Beyond suggerlainis a Great game but after 15 minutes of learning it's ins and outs I felt I'd be spending more time doing non lewd things...lol

Any clarity on this would be MADLY appreciated !!
While this game is very much based around stats.
It's nearly impossible to screw yourself out of content for your chosen sex.
I have included a guided mode that functions through day 3, and will have day 4 added when day 5 is released, that can be activated with the in game phone. but it's mostly for guiding you to either corruption or romance path.

This game does start with a sex scene with nicole, alex WILL sleep walk day 1 and 2 regardless of stats, Dakota will pressure you day 2, Nicole will pressure you day 4 in the morning, and Ava is available the same morning, then again later in the day (Ava is male route only atm), and depending if you are on corruption or romance route with alex. You can have happy time at the bowling alley, or in your room on day 4. (Male only). only way Nothing happens with alex in day 4 is if you rejected her.

Reactions: SumTingWong0420

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Since we are talking about settings and even with the risk of sounding stupid:

When exactly is Pregnancy enabled? When the setting is yellow or white? Because the description mentions Birth Control, so question is, does yellow mean that Pregnancy is active OR does yellow mean that Birth Control is used?

0tt0von

Dec 19, 2022

When exactly is Pregnancy enabled? When the setting is yellow or white? Because the description mentions Birth Control, so question is, does yellow mean that Pregnancy is active OR does yellow mean that Birth Control is used?
Interesting question
The game is called "Thirty Days" unless the game will be significantly increasing it's implied runtime it's hard to see how pregnancy could be much of factor in gameplay outside of a mention in the epilogue.

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022

Yellow means pregnancy is active.
Birth control will very by character. like you start to ask Ava if she is on birth control.
Condoms were to be added on this update until the rewrite, the entire store system was bypassed for now and we be available day 6.

you won't know for 5 to 7 days if you impregnated a character (unless you cheat and look at the hidden stats.)
and impregnation is based entirely on random chance.
each character has been assigned a single digit pregnancy number.
and during the course of intercourse. random numbers are generated to look for a match.
the act of unprotected sex itself has a 1 in 100 chance.
first ejaculation 1 in 30
second 1 in 20
third 1 in 10
so in the cases where I may give you the ability to start cuming inside and then pull out to finish. the chance decreases.

external ejaculation that can "leak in" has a 1 in 100.
Just the tip ejaculation, 1 in 50

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
Hey guys
Is it possible to have sex with Alex yet?
full sex no.
but on the male route, depending on path. you can get a blowjob on romance.
various other forms of play are available on curroption, from cuming in her mouth. to fingering her a little and cumming inside her pussy or ass... corruption route is hell on me...

• Sad
Reactions: Yngling

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
Interesting question
The game is called "Thirty Days" unless the game will be significantly increasing it's implied runtime it's hard to see how pregnancy could be much of factor in gameplay outside of a mention in the epilogue.
agreed. lol.
this was a voted on thing after a shit load of requests so it was added.

while in the 30 days themself, not much will happen other then them becoming pregnant.
at least one sequel was already planned that will show the results of all that.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
hehe.. yeah.. sorry...
literately just had a discussion yesterday on a story I am working on where I need to cover a few things for characters under 18.
and my 2 choices are redacted shadow figures, or reverse loli's lol
I won't get into loli content even though their seems to be easy money in it.
Damn why you hate me so much? What have I done to you?

4.50 star(s) 57 Votes