4.50 star(s) 57 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
i havent looked yet at her writing but i have a feeling its going to be good.
Let's all hope so. So far it's simply stripped out Male content with some filler dialogue in lieu of them. But, that's not enough to form an opinion nor personally judge at this point since it could be layup for alternative content later. Currently Male has all content and Female is basically identical story with stripped content. I reckon the next update will start to tell the tale.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I knew Alex was gonna be my favourite the second she opened that door

step aside other ladies she is my waifu lol (Although i actually don't dislike any of the characters so far which for me is unusual)

Reactions: MorganKitty95

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I knew Alex was gonna be my favourite the second she opened that door

step aside other ladies she is my waifu lol (Although i actually don't dislike any of the characters so far which for me is unusual)
A Dakota fan... seems a bit rare 'round here :ROFLMAO::p

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
A Dakota fan... seems a bit rare 'round here :ROFLMAO::p
I like Dakota. I love chocolate. There's just something about Ava. But, something tells me she doesn't have a solo route. I also think there's only 3 main LIs. Nicole, Alex and Kayla. The rest are side LIs that we can add into a relationship, or bang on the side, with the 3 main LIs. So, if that's the case, I'll just restart and stay on the Nicole path.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I like Dakota. I love chocolate. There's just something about Ava. But, something tells me she doesn't have a solo route. I also think there's only 3 main LIs. Nicole, Alex and Kayla. The rest are side LIs that we can add into a relationship, or bang on the side, with the 3 main LIs. So, if that's the case, I'll just restart and stay on the Nicole path.
That's completely fair bud... I'm just yankin' your chain in humor. My guess is that the potential Ava "dark emotion" setup will be the induced drama layup for the VN... that it's the carving to attempt an emotional state out of the Player at some later update. We'll see soon enough I reckon.

Reactions: Dark Silence

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
I just hope the dev doesn't drop the ball on any of the girls stories. Doing a fantastic job right now and has me caught up.

Reactions: oceanbobo4

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Indeed, a lot can change in 26 more "days" at this rate.
Very true. I've played quite a few games and for me, there's only a few that haven't taken a shit at some point for whatever reason. I'm not a fan of a lot of fetishes/kinks and I like how this dev has given us the ability to turn off the ones we don't want. That's huge. I turn them all off, except for pregnancy and what I'm thinking is the m/f/f one. I don't mind if my LIs have fun together, but, the MC has to be part of it. But, yeah, making those a toggle was a great idea.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
i think by the end of the game i will have played this so many times just to see all the different paths lol
Although i'm playing as the uncle on my main playthrough i'll just choose not to be a creepy one lol
i wonder if you choose to romance Alex will her family find out and how will they react? i think that's one of the things i'm most looking forward to.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
i think by the end of the game i will have played this so many times just to see all the different paths lol
Although i'm playing as the uncle on my main playthrough i'll just choose not to be a creepy one lol
i wonder if you choose to romance Alex will her family find out and how will they react? i think that's one of the things i'm most looking forward to.
According to what we know about her mother, it should go wrong.

[Edit] But maybe an aspect of the story is the emancipation of the girls. They might realise that their mother has no right to control them like she does, all the more so because they're adults.

Last edited:
Reactions: Joshy92

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Would one of the artists be so kind as to make a Dakota signature pic? Would be much appreciated.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
So... the scene with Ava is probably in the top 25 among the more than 150 Ren'py VN's I've read. When you finish it and maybe add some sighs, moans and groans along with a nice climax, it should definitely be in the top 10. When I say that - what I mean is - right up there with Ocean and other top animators but, your own style... So... nice... keep up the excellent work!

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
So... the scene with Ava is probably in the top 25 among the more than 150 Ren'py VN's I've read. When you finish it and maybe add some sighs, moans and groans along with a nice climax, it should definitely be in the top 10. When I say that - what I mean is - right up there with Ocean and other top animators but, your own style... So... nice... keep up the excellent work!
I agree artistic wise it's good but storyline wise it just felt icky to me i mean you are
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and i gotta be honest i didn't really like that.

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I agree artistic wise it's good but storyline wise it just felt icky to me i mean you are
She is hurt, not damaged, she knows she is on the rebound, she is also an adult. As long as you don't gaslight her, (and the possible choices don't give that option IIRC) there is no problem here. MC and her are fucking and that is something of a distraction from her hurt. MC is just providing a service here :p Trying to initiate a serious relationship with her now ... that would be very manipulative.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
She is hurt, not damaged, she knows she is on the rebound, she is also an adult. As long as you don't gaslight her, (and the possible choices don't give that option IIRC) there is no problem here. MC and her are fucking and that is something of a distraction from her hurt. MC is just providing a service here :p Trying to initiate a serious relationship with her now ... that would be very manipulative.
Either way she is not in her normal state of mind so i think we will have to agree to disagree on this one
I must say tho at least we aren't forced into the sex after the update because i hate forced sex scenes.

P.S. it doesnt matter because Alex is clearly best girl and all these other girls are just in my way lol.

Reactions: Yngling

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Hehe... maybe. I'm old and have seen a lot. For me, emotion tends to be highly overrated. I say... experience it, feel it, contemplate it if you must then, move on or get left behind. Often, distraction outperforms analysis.

• Angry
Reactions: DrownedFealty

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
How will relationships work in this game, if you pick an open relationship with Alex is it just her and Nicole, or could you like kick Nicole out and have an open relationship with Alex and Kayla.

Reactions: oceanbobo4

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Finely got finished after restarting, been a busy week, but enjoyable update, the Xrays are odd, but kind of hot, it was odd Alex is cooking one minute in her Neko girl outfit, then in a pink workout outfit.
Is it just me or does it look like Jacky has like slave tattoo/branding on her chest?

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
I like this game a lot. Alex, Kayla and Ava feel more "real" than other LIs in different games. I'm playing the corruption paths but I like that the MC is still "good" to all of them and not just acting out of total self interest and perversion. He cares about Alex, but _is_ taking advantage of her. Kayla and the BDSM stuff also fits. And I'm a big fan of how Ava is being handled - betrayed by her boyfriend and now getting some relief with a man who treats her roughly during sex but is still nice to her outside of that.

It all feels very human, although the framework is, of course, that of a an erotic VN with how fast things are progressing.

The renders are also great and the sex scenes feel different from other games, which I like.

Criticism:

- This game desperately needs a proofreader. So many spelling and grammatical mistakes that should, in theory, be easy to fix, especially with ChatGPT being a cheating tool for those tasks pretty much.

- The sex scene with Ava, which is not complete, is great in theory. BUT, it being a cinematic pretty much means that ..well, people that will want to fap to it will pretty much be on a timer. And if there's a certain part they enjoy, they will have to wait until it's over, restart it and wait for it to get back to that one point they liked and be on a timer again before the next shot comes. Yes, clicking through 40 shots can be annoying and bad, too, but the player at least has his agency while doing so.

- When I opened the game, I quickly felt that it'd be unplayable without a walkthrough or mod (shoutout to sanchomod, MVP). In a game such as this where you can immerse yourself in what's happening pretty easily, it's distracting to always have to deal with numbers going up or down. In the beginning of the game, there's an option where you need more than.. 4? Alex corruption, which you only get if you chose EVERY corruption option which you could only get if you, during your first meeting, told her that she's got small tits which in my mind has nothing to do with corrupting her and more with MC simply being a dick for no reason at all.

I put this game on my watchlist because I definitely don't want to miss the next update!

4.50 star(s) 57 Votes