4.50 star(s) 57 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I hate, hate, hate being overly critical of a game I really enjoyed buuuuuuuut, that photo shot was just a collection of still shots that lasted far too long and a game that was very story and decision heavy didn't go anywhere.

My usually confident female MC seems to have regressed into a stuttering virgin that couldn't answer a question straight and kept trying to back peddle when anyone so much as tried to be forward.

Really does pain me to say it as I loved the launch and even after the very heavily delayed female update I enjoyed the second one. This really did feel like filler content though. It's like they wanted to introduce a couple of characters but needed to stall the story so filled time with the overly long still frame collection disguised as a photo shoot.

For a game that has been so strong this just felt like a really weak update.

XcentY

Jul 15, 2017
A little request : can you change the name of the save folder so that it matches game name ?

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
A little request : can you change the name of the save folder so that it matches game name ?
Renpy doesn't recognize then the save folder, make just a backup, rename it to something like Saves for ThirtyDays and save it somewhere else

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
well good luck with your game way to much clam chowder and not enough sausages
not sure why the pregnancy was an option and aside from the clam chowder ive no time or patience for mini games/puzzles kind of to old for that stuff best of luck to you and your game
Pregnancy is an option because one of the MC's is male.

The LI's are all female though so to get the sausage you need to be playing male.

Reactions: AlliebuttDK

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
well i guess i misunderstood the game mechanics THOUGHT if ya played female character you would have guys. etc
yes game says lesbian BUT also says vaginal sex so the confusion is on me live and learn i guess
and aside from that wouldnt of mattered anyways as ive said previously ive zero tolerance for mini games/puzzles no matter how easy or hard they are just aint for me take care and good luck
Yes, the vaginal sex is from the male MC.

_tewi

Aug 4, 2020
Pretty hot. The photoshoot was great for what it was, lots of hot stills and outfits in there but I agree with above that it was kinda unnecessarily long and didn't push the story forward at all. In fact it was so long that it faked me out like 4 different times, lmao. But I enjoyed it anyway. The asian girl has distractingly weird nipples though... Her Areola are way too... whatever that color is supposed to be.

Reactions: HunterSeeker
4.50 star(s) 57 Votes