4.50 star(s) 57 Votes

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Yes, Don't purchase Kayla's lingerie outfit, That's what enables BDSM in the game.
Just like alex's cat outfit enables cosplay/furry elements.
Ok, not purchase Kayla's lingerie outfit, and purchase alex's cat outfit. I have it.

Aug 16, 2022
I just played through that scene, and while it was long, there wasn't one pose that wasn't attractive. It really didn't bother me. So whatever editing you've already done the scenes have gotten better if you're going to go by my reaction.

And I liked Mei quite a bit, too.

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
Ok, not purchase Kayla's lingerie outfit, and purchase alex's cat outfit. I have it.
Their is still some spanking and stuff that happens with kayla (She kind of likes it.) but any full on BDSM / Masochism won't happen without kayla's outfit.

Reactions: BlasKyau

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
Check the toilet seat
i cant check it after he says why is the toilet locked i´m back in the room with the bed i repeat going in the bathroom like ten times but its always the same back in the room with the bed after he say why is the toilet locked

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
I just played through that scene, and while it was long, there wasn't one pose that wasn't attractive. It really didn't bother me. So whatever editing you've already done the scenes have gotten better if you're going to go by my reaction.

And I liked Mei quite a bit, too.
I think most of the complaint is lack of any major developments in this day(with the ending being the exception). a few conversations start but nothing really answered or advanced in terms of kayla and alex.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
i cant check it after he says why is the toilet locked i´m back in the room with the bed i repeat going in the bathroom like ten times but its always the same back in the room with the bed after he say why is the toilet locked
To finish Escape Room it requirs key from kayla, and key from vibrator (Box under bed)

Reactions: Psykoman1978

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
Changelog: "Day 3" and tag sandbox?
This game sandbox or VN?
Originally sandbox was the goal, until we found out how much people hate sandbox ;), so sandbox is most likely getting completely removed, hasn't been active since day 1.
and even then the sandbox planned was never "Hey do all these stupid activities to get through the day", it was more visual novel with free roam elements.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Their is still some spanking and stuff that happens with kayla (She kind of likes it.) but any full on BDSM / Masochism won't happen without kayla's outfit.
I'm not a fan of spanking, it usually kills any interest I had in the scene. So I guess I'll skip (I suspect using CTRL) those scenes.

Originally sandbox was the goal, until we found out how much people hate sandbox ;), so sandbox is most likely getting completely removed, hasn't been active since day 1.
and even then the sandbox planned was never "Hey do all these stupid activities to get through the day", it was more visual novel with free roam elements.
I tend to like sandboxes more than VNs. But if a game has a good story and is well done, I find both game modes fine.

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
I'm not a fan of spanking, it usually kills any interest I had in the scene. So I guess I'll skip (I suspect using CTRL) those scenes.

I tend to like sandboxes more than VNs. But if a game has a good story and is well done, I find both game modes fine.
I kind of like some sandboxs to a point, they get so repetitive after awhile.
and the spanking at this moment is more of a playful thing, it may not bother you.

Reactions: BlasKyau

redle

Apr 12, 2017
Was giving this game a try and was surprised when I ran into the puzzle. I won't give a yay or nay for the existence of puzzles in the game although I will say it likely needs to exist as a TAG (not sure if f95 has such a tag, but for games like this it needs one). All games have their place and if a developer wants puzzles in their game, they should put puzzles in their game.

I often like puzzles. But any puzzles in this game are not the core of the gameplay here. Therefore I agree with those that suggest there should be a way to bypass them. Even games that are strictly puzzle games tend to allow a user to give up on 1 specific puzzle and go on and play other puzzles. To essentially lock-out a player from all future content because they can not manage a kind-of-side-gimmick greatly limits the value of the game (or force the player to search for a walkthrough).

As for the specific puzzle in question, however, the escape room, I feel like it is flawed in design. I eventually gave up and came here to search and cheat the answer. You know what I found? I found that I had actually solved the puzzle quite a while ago but the puzzle's design led me to believe I was not yet finished. So pretty much all of my frustration came from trying to find a solution to a problem that did not exist/had no relevance to the game. As much as I do like puzzles, I do not like misleading/poorly-formed puzzles.

I realize the above statement is a subjective statement. It was misleading to me. That does not mean it is necessarily misleading for everyone or anyone else. My ability to solve a puzzle is hardly some grand judgement on what is or is not a valid puzzle. Everyone solves puzzles differently, focuses on different aspects, and has different core building-blocks upon which they base their decisions. That said, some representations are more universally-standardized than others.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Puzzle problems not withstanding, the game shows promise. Good luck going forward.

Aug 16, 2022
I thought the puzzle was pretty easy to figure out, but... as a person of a certain age, I almost worked that phone number into it anyway.. heh. Got a laugh when that was the number that was wanted!

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
I thought the puzzle was pretty easy to figure out, but... as a person of a certain age, I almost worked that phone number into it anyway.. heh. Got a laugh when that was the number that was wanted!
yeah.... Once I decided a phone was part of the puzzle, that was must..

Reactions: Nikephouros
4.50 star(s) 57 Votes