4.50 star(s) 57 Votes

Hallowicked

Jun 21, 2022
This Game is really fkin good and hit multiple times my kinks.I hope u find enough time and money for more content maybe even some "darker" things that i already imagine in my Head what i want to do to Alexis ;)

Beside the fappin Material i really like the Option to play as Male AND Female with different stats.At my first Playthrough i wanted to be the Mistress Aunt who seduce the youngs into her own Lickslaves :devilish:

One thing i would change is the "Action - Result" Message when u talk to them.Its really hard to read imo.

• Red Heart
Reactions: 3DRComics

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
This Game is really fkin good and hit multiple times my kinks.I hope u find enough time and money for more content maybe even some "darker" things that i already imagine in my Head what i want to do to Alexis ;)

Beside the fappin Material i really like the Option to play as Male AND Female with different stats.At my first Playthrough i wanted to be the Mistress Aunt who seduce the youngs into her own Lickslaves :devilish:

One thing i would change is the "Action - Result" Message when u talk to them.Its really hard to read imo.
Yeah, UI has gone through several redesigns since early builds (3 before it even went public), I think we ended up on the 6th UI redesign??
a few things haven't been adjusted yet to fit, as primary goal on UI redesigns was readability of the dialog and availability of information without covering the entire screen, so a few things kind of got ignored for awhile. I will make some adjustments for next release as I want to try to finish up a few punch list items on UI anyways.

and for darker things with Alexis...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and for more content, I can honestly put in anything and everything you want, I have the time, ability and motivation to do it... but no one wants to wait 6 months for an update, that is the balance I have to play with. Not an issue with me having the time. Its people don't want to wait that long.... yet.. Their is devs out there that do put out updates every 6 months to a year, and still maintin several thousands $ a month in subscribers. but for me, still being a new VN dev, I don't have that luxury yet.. and everytime I loose subscribers, I have to go do more work not related to this.

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

Hallowicked

Jun 21, 2022
and for more content, I can honestly put in anything and everything you want, I have the time, ability and motivation to do it... but no one wants to wait 6 months for an update, that is the balance I have to play with. Not an issue with me having the time. Its people don't want to wait that long.... yet.. Their is devs out there that do put out updates every 6 months to a year, and still maintin several thousands $ a month in subscribers. but for me, still being a new VN dev, I don't have that luxury yet.. and everytime I loose subscribers, I have to go do more work not related to this.
Dont be too harsh with yourself , if u keep this quality overall you will become a lazy ass dev with a shitton of money in no time ;)
Iam pretty new to the "active" fanscene of VN's but as far as i see you got some real talent there <3

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
Dont be too harsh with yourself , if u keep this quality overall you will become a lazy ass dev with a shitton of money in no time ;)
Iam pretty new to the "active" fanscene of VN's but as far as i see you got some real talent there <3
Me being lazy with this I don't think will ever happen. lol, even if im not actively working on story, im still rendering something, either experiment, character design, mesh rebuilds, textures, etc. I don't really stop..

If I can get anywhere near the level of say MrDots, or AZ ill be happy
Halfway House(Emily is adorable) and DMD happen to be 2 of my favorite VN's, and the reason I even gave this a shot.
DMD is what made me give more 3d VN's a try, everything I had tried to that point was just a sex fest with no story and they bored me.
and the fact that HearszAM is subscribed to my site because of the comics, kept me push myself to do more. (I really need to update my site though)

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Which download links are Day 3? The gofile gave me Day 2 according to the title screen once I opened it.

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
Which download links are Day 3? The gofile gave me Day 2 according to the title screen once I opened it.
title screen never got updated because I wasn't aware it was even still visible, Gota figure out why android isn't showing animated screen.
as long as VOLS isn't showing, its day3.

bcool

Donor
Sep 29, 2018
i cant check it after he says why is the toilet locked i´m back in the room with the bed i repeat going in the bathroom like ten times but its always the same back in the room with the bed after he say why is the toilet locked
Check under the bed first, then go to the toilet seat.

Psymind

Jun 16, 2018
Hey Dev!
Cool game you got here. Pretty renders, good girls, poses and stuff. I just wanted to give a bit of feedback though.
While I see you can make pretty good expressive eyes and mouth, I noticed you never move their eyebrows more than slightly up or down. I never messed with DAZ before so idk if it's that difficult to pose eyebrows but it goes a loooong way with selling emotions and making the girls feel more alive. If you have the time, take a look at games like Chasing Sunsets or Summer Scent. I think those are pretty good examples of what I'm talking about.

• Red Heart
Reactions: 3DRComics

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
Hey Dev!
Cool game you got here. Pretty renders, good girls, poses and stuff. I just wanted to give a bit of feedback though.
While I see you can make pretty good expressive eyes and mouth, I noticed you never move their eyebrows more than slightly up or down. I never messed with DAZ before so idk if it's that difficult to pose eyebrows but it goes a loooong way with selling emotions and making the girls feel more alive. If you have the time, take a look at games like Chasing Sunsets or Summer Scent. I think those are pretty good examples of what I'm talking about.
well, its funny you noticed that. I didn't catch this for a bit. alex's eyebrows(mesh), don't move, i hadn't noticed for awhile honestly. and trying to find matching that does move, because I have no idea why those don't, has been dificult.
but thank you.
I will keep that in mind.

Reactions: Psymind

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Perhaps you don't even know this yet, or perhaps a bit too spoilery at this point, but..just curious about the potential BDSM in the game.

Will it be with one of the girls? Or will some girl or guy (I'm bi so it doesn't make much difference to me), have the MC in a sub sort of vulnerable position at some point? Just curious and all. I would love something like that, but please don't try to make this game suit every fetish. Do continue this game with whatever vision you have decided upon when you started.

The renders are awesome, btw. Each lady is so erotic in their own way. So nicely done.

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
Perhaps you don't even know this yet, or perhaps a bit too spoilery at this point, but..just curious about the potential BDSM in the game.

Will it be with one of the girls? Or will some girl or guy (I'm bi so it doesn't make much difference to me), have the MC in a sub sort of vulnerable position at some point? Just curious and all. I would love something like that, but please don't try to make this game suit every fetish. Do continue this game with whatever vision you have decided upon when you started.

The renders are awesome, btw. Each lady is so erotic in their own way. So nicely done.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Yngling and menatv

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
3DRComics, The title says this is a beta release. Is that right? Just wanted to know if I should wait or not. I typically wait for the public releases here, when I can.

:cool: Eric Grey

4.50 star(s) 57 Votes