4.50 star(s) 57 Votes

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
but some things will alter depending on which relation you choose, because certain situations would change depending on that.
Ofc, I expect there to be some differences in the story and something play out differently, for example, you might be able to get the twins or others pregnant if male MC.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Ofc, I expect there to be some differences in the story and something play out differently, for example, you might be able to get the twins or others pregnant if male MC.
I really hope we can get both twins pregnant (and that all lesbian scenes are avoidable as male MC).
But understandable, a male & female MC is already lot of work, even if their paths are similiar. 2 completely different storys would be great, but also add a huge amount of extra work.

brankom

Mar 3, 2022
I tried but sorry, the moving around is just a time waster, I'm 42, can't justify spending the few time I have with it,, but good luck on your game.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Seems very promising, needs some serious proofreading. Lots of misspellings and some contextual errors. Also, never heard the term "softing" before. Even looked it up to see if maybe it was a British English term I was unaware of but no dice. I get that is was kind of a light brushing of the skin.

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
I really hope we can get both twins pregnant (and that all lesbian scenes are avoidable as male MC).
But understandable, a male & female MC is already lot of work, even if their paths are similiar. 2 completely different storys would be great, but also add a huge amount of extra work.
Their will be some huge differences between the male and female stories, because some things like any of the girls getting naked in front of a male cousin is completely different then a female cousin. and yes, any of the first person lesbian stuff will not be seen as a male mc, but their will be some things that can happen between the twins and their friends, and at the same time their will be some hetero sexual things the female mc may see if you follow down a certain extra path.

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
Their will be some huge differences between the male and female stories, because some things like any of the girls getting naked in front of a male cousin is completely different then a female cousin. and yes, any of the first person lesbian stuff will not be seen as a male mc, but their will be some things that can happen between the twins and their friends, and at the same time their will be some hetero sexual things the female mc may see if you follow down a certain extra path.
For the lesbian action on the male MC path - please make this optional for players since some like me would like to see the lesbian content if when playing the male MC is involved in. While, others do not like to share their LI's with anyone even other LI's.

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
So basically the female protag will essentially be like the male one -- trying to corrupt and/or get into intimate relationships with the twins.

Was hoping maybe the female protag angle would be the player taking the role as one of the girls and having to avoid or submit to some family friend/cousin/pervy uncle, etc.

Still will play this game however. It's off to a very good start. Looking forward to the next update.
This is actually a very cool idea, maybe for something in the future or we will see what my current dev time is for updates.

Reactions: menatv

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
Sandbox - So I am reading everyone's comments, and reviews, and the biggest split seems to be around sandbox (i know currently limited, its more heavily used later in game, day 3 is where it all starts really).
so I am thinking of adding a toggle for sandbox, on or off.
off would just turn it all completely linier, with the occasional choices on "what to do next" or "Would you like to do this?" as sandbox was part of the design due to side quests.
Does this sound favorable?

Jimbog

Feb 27, 2018
Sandbox - So I am reading everyone's comments, and reviews, and the biggest split seems to be around sandbox (i know currently limited, its more heavily used later in game, day 3 is where it all starts really).
so I am thinking of adding a toggle for sandbox, on or off.
off would just turn it all completely linier, with the occasional choices on "what to do next" or "Would you like to do this?" as sandbox was part of the design due to side quests.
Does this sound favorable?
My opinion is that you should build your game as you originally intended. Sandbox games are not my preference but I really enjoy some that are done well. I have the impression that making a good sandbox game is way more difficult than making a VN but since I have made neither, I don't really know. What I have found is that trying to please both sides ends up pleasing none and also creates problems for the developer. Make your game as you intended, there will be people who like it and people who don't, that's the way things should be.

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
The biggest problem I have with Sandbox games is any grind and no hint system for story progression. Without any sort of hints then finding the progression path becomes almost impossible (especially for each new update where you might have forgotten some text helping you to the next step).

mgtoons

Jul 25, 2018
From my understanding it will always be 1 protag but at the start you could pick if this protag is male or female and the same story is played out. You could either be a uncle or aunt to the twins, a cousin or family friend (in all cases the twins would either be sucking MC's cock or eating MC's pussy).
Good to know. This may be worth looking into more. Thanks.

Veileos

Feb 7, 2022
I dont mind your sandbox with everything labeled. I'll still play this even with the sandbox. That being said as soon as you add the nonsandbox version ill nope right out of the sandbox mode and burn it with fire. Even with side quests and stuff it would still play out smoother in a story version where the MC just naturally goes about his business and these things happen.

I'm me

Mar 26, 2019
Long night last night so maybe I'm being stupid but how do you open the load menu? Tried the android port and running the pc version in joiplay and both gestures and the menu button only takes you to the save screen. Can't see any option to take you to load.

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
Long night last night so maybe I'm being stupid but how do you open the load menu? Tried the android port and running the pc version in joiplay and both gestures and the menu button only takes you to the save screen. Can't see any option to take you to load.
I will have to take a look, the android port is not mine.
and I haven never used joiplay, but I am assuming its just emulating pc version at a much smaller size. I did run a test on my pc using android emulator and it gets crazy weird at that screen size as renpy auto sets itself into mobile mode and I haven't coded mobile ui yet.
I will have an official android version on this next release coming in a few days that should fix your issue.

Reactions: I'm me
4.50 star(s) 57 Votes