4.50 star(s) 57 Votes

Aquilez

Jun 26, 2019
I hope you don't stretch yourself too thin trying to implement all those paths and main characters. I'm guessing the game lasts 30 days? There's an end goal, that's good. With your promise for largely different playthroughs I'm worried the game will be abandoned considering the amount of work involved.

Reactions: _tewi and LSC82

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I hope you don't stretch yourself too thin trying to implement all those paths and main characters. I'm guessing the game lasts 30 days? There's an end goal, that's good. With your promise for largely different playthroughs I'm worried the game will be abandoned considering the amount of work involved.
And 95% of people will be aiming for harem anyway.

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
yeah that seems to be allot of peoples concern. and im doing my best for that not to be the case. :) but I have been doing same comic series for years now, I don't give up easy :) and I have taken some steps to make sure Ill have time dedicated for all this.

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
yeah that seems to be allot of peoples concern. and im doing my best for that not to be the case. :) but I have been doing same comic series for years now, I don't give up easy :) and I have taken some steps to make sure Ill have time dedicated for all this.
My ultimate goal (starting after April 1st) is to complete a day once every 2 weeks. This may extend to once a month later in the story as paths deviate more and theres more things going on.

Gagge89

Apr 24, 2020
3DRComics
the game is really really nice. I recommend, do not make that many developers who start and then abandon the project. This could become something really nice .. let's add maybe something like oral, swalling, anal ... in short, the most followed tags;)

fz

Jun 16, 2017
Let me get this straight... You can play as 6 different characters?
And as the developer says in the intro
"a heavy choice driven game, designed to have multiple play throughs with largely different experiences".

This doesn't sound promising at all, because we will either have very small progress updates, or each update will take years.

Reactions: LordSinner

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
Let me get this straight... You can play as 6 different characters?
And as the developer says in the intro
"a heavy choice driven game, designed to have multiple play throughs with largely different experiences".

This doesn't sound promising at all, because we will either have very small progress updates, or each update will take years.
I know theirs fears on abandonment and time.
and in my own experience playing visual novels, I have waited 6 months for what turned out to be about 10 minutes of play update.

The first day took about a month, and that was still while learning renpy and figuring out how I wanted it all built and played. and this last update took about week for the female route and 2 more endings. 2 weeks to a month per day I don't feel is that much of stretch for me if not sooner depending on the content of the day.

Rendering time is not an issue for honestly, currently sitting on 15,000 cuda cores and about to add another 5000. my computer is built specifically do this because of the comics, my biggest fear for me is a harddrive loss, or some other failure halfway though development of this, but am running nightly backups to 2 external drives.

I do understand the fears. I do. But I am extremely motived on this, and have made sure come april ill have all the time i need to work on this.

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
I have to say though, I really appreciate the addition of a lesbian protagonist, it means I can play in parallel at the very least 2 routes and enjoy them both.

Looking forward for more female protag goodness.

Reactions: afterlights

Jaam

Nov 28, 2017
It seems whatever choice I make i can't get this to pass. Anyone know what you're supposed to do exactly to get success?
1648058700477.png

Reactions: OzBrit

haha mm

Apr 17, 2017
Rendering time is not an issue for honestly, currently sitting on 15,000 cuda cores and about to add another 5000. my computer is built specifically do this because of the comics, my biggest fear for me is a harddrive loss, or some other failure halfway though development of this, but am running nightly backups to 2 external drives.
Not bad! Regular backups is something I wish more devs were doing.

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
It seems whatever choice I make i can't get this to pass. Anyone know what you're supposed to do exactly to get success?
View attachment 1718670
what route are you playing. I think as family friend you are kind of screwed on that one (it will be different requirements on the family friend ending) but both uncle and cousin shoulden't have an issue.

ravendarklock

Jun 30, 2019
I am going to say this, because the game has potential. Fix your spelling, and watch the grammatical structure, or people will believe you to be an idiot.
Remember, not everyone who plays these does so just for fappage. Some also play for the gaming experience.

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
I liked this start and will eagerly await an update! Like Veileos above I would gladly get rid ofthe ssandbox even if all doors and stuff were clearly marked. Keep up the good work Dev! (y)

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
I didn't use to. then after a power surge in my house about 5 years ago, and loosing 6 months worth of work, including new character designs and all kinds of other things. it became a requirement..
I did write a lot and then I had a hard disc crash. The first chapters of my planned novel, 30-50 short stories and some hundreds poems just went to hell. It was about 10 years of writing and the first time I felt satisfied with my novel, third start of it. I stopped writing after that. So always take backups. I didn't!

• Sad
Reactions: Masoot

Jaam

Nov 28, 2017
what route are you playing. I think as family friend you are kind of screwed on that one (it will be different requirements on the family friend ending) but both uncle and cousin shoulden't have an issue.
I chose cousin and did all the corruption choices

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
So this is a multi protag game? And a ton of them? Sorry that just realllllly doesnt interest me. Just sounds like it will take literal years to get anywhere with an individual mcs story.

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
I am going to say this, because the game has potential. Fix your spelling, and watch the grammatical structure, or people will believe you to be an idiot.
Remember, not everyone who plays these does so just for fappage. Some also play for the gaming experience.
who says im not :). lol i know. already fixed allot from first release, next release will be a lot better.

4.50 star(s) 57 Votes