4.50 star(s) 57 Votes

lamarks

Feb 9, 2018
Hey!
I wanted to thank!!
I found this quote beautiful. I am no longer a book reader but I was delighted with this one, and decided to publish it here;

''I know it was wrong.. but.. I don't know.
it's like looking at a solar eclipse. you should look away...
But it's hard to turn away from something that beautiful.''

Thanks ( Obrigado )!!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: 3DRComics

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
The game is good so far, but I must confess the interface is horrible.

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
The game is good so far, but I must confess the interface is horrible.
What would you like to see changed?
Originally there was complaints because I made it pretty i guess :). so i removed allot of things and went to basic text buttons and text for almost everything.
also what did you play on?

LordMerek

Donor
Aug 22, 2018
What would you like to see changed?
Originally there was complaints because I made it pretty i guess :). so i removed allot of things and went to basic text buttons and text for almost everything.
also what did you play on?
The dialogue is hard to read in some scenes. If I were you, I'd make the dialogue box darker so it blends in better, but that's just me. As for the interface itself, it just seems kind of messy?

Reactions: 3DRComics

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
The dialogue is hard to read in some scenes. If I were you, I'd make the dialogue box darker so it blends in better, but that's just me. As for the interface itself, it just seems kind of messy?
I had the dialogue box with a darker shade/less transparent originally, people complained :)
but I do get the harder to read in some scenes, i noticed it allot in the kitchen honestly, im working on adding variable dialogue box. so you can pick, because I won't be able to make everyone happy, but I can try :)

and for messy, if you are refering to the menu items and the items in the top left, those were mostly last minute adjustments as i removed all the image buttons I had originality, they will be cleaned up and less "messy" on next release. (day 2)

LordMerek

Donor
Aug 22, 2018
I had the dialogue box with a darker shade/less transparent originally, people complained :)
but I do get the harder to read in some scenes, i noticed it allot in the kitchen honestly, im working on adding variable dialogue box. so you can pick, because I won't be able to make everyone happy, but I can try :)

and for messy, if you are refering to the menu items and the items in the top left, those were mostly last minute adjustments as i removed all the image buttons I had originality, they will be cleaned up and less "messy" on next release. (day 2)
Wow, you are awesome.

Truthfully I have never liked Ren'Py's Quick Menu on anything but Android Ports as it always clogs up the screen making it harder for me to see what is happening and I always find a way to get rid of it either through options (if available) or by editing screens.rpy but your interface would look weird without it.

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
Wow, you are awesome.

Truthfully I have never liked Ren'Py's Quick Menu on anything but Android Ports as it always clogs up the screen making it harder for me to see what is happening and I always find a way to get rid of it either through options (if available) or by editing screens.rpy but your interface would look weird without it.
are you playing on android?

LordMerek

Donor
Aug 22, 2018
are you playing on android?
No, I was just making an analysis between the two on the usefulness of the Quick Menu. The Quick Menu is pointless on PC because I can access save via right-click, and other options as well and does nothing but make it harder to see the renders.

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
Really looking forward to this one, maybe think about a walkthrough, a walkthrough mod or an ingame walkthrough would be best. Want to know the correct way to go so I don't fuck shit up and have to load a previous save or something i hate skipping through dialogue over an over just cause I'm a dumbass.

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
No, I was just making an analysis between the two on the usefulness of the Quick Menu. The Quick Menu is pointless on PC because I can access save via right-click, and other options as well and does nothing but make it harder to see the renders.
yeah, I get that, one of the things that was removed, is I added a button, that hid all but 3 of the quick menu options. (auto, skip, save)

Reactions: LordMerek

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
Really looking forward to this one, maybe think about a walkthrough, a walkthrough mod or an ingame walkthrough would be best. Want to know the correct way to go so I don't fuck shit up and have to load a previous save or something i hate skipping through dialogue over an over just cause I'm a dumbass.
yeah, ill add a "thirty days for dummies" as the game gets further along :)

fz

Jun 16, 2017
I know theirs fears on abandonment and time.
and in my own experience playing visual novels, I have waited 6 months for what turned out to be about 10 minutes of play update.

The first day took about a month, and that was still while learning renpy and figuring out how I wanted it all built and played. and this last update took about week for the female route and 2 more endings. 2 weeks to a month per day I don't feel is that much of stretch for me if not sooner depending on the content of the day.

Rendering time is not an issue for honestly, currently sitting on 15,000 cuda cores and about to add another 5000. my computer is built specifically do this because of the comics, my biggest fear for me is a harddrive loss, or some other failure halfway though development of this, but am running nightly backups to 2 external drives.

I do understand the fears. I do. But I am extremely motived on this, and have made sure come april ill have all the time i need to work on this.
You might be able to deliver content from your perspective, but for the most players, there will probably be very little content as people tend to have their specific choices in fetishes and protagonists and are not willing to sway far from those.
My point is that if you add content for 6 different protagonists, people won't play all the paths from all the different protagonists POV, which means that even if the game has a total of 1 hour gameplay, my specific fetishes will only have 10 min.

Reactions: PeanutbutterJoe

LordMerek

Donor
Aug 22, 2018
You might be able to deliver content from your perspective, but for the most players, there will probably be very little content as people tend to have their specific choices in fetishes and protagonists and are not willing to sway far from those.
My point is that if you add content for 6 different protagonists, people won't play all the paths from all the different protagonists POV, which means that even if the game has a total of 1 hour gameplay, my specific fetishes will only have 10 min.
The developer did say they were "Ambitious", I like the idea of being able to choose the protagonist's gender/role so almost nobody gets left out. I, of course, will always play as a male being a male myself (More immersive that way) and others may feel the same so it's not that much of a stretch as other games deliver far less than "10 minutes" per update.

Kniges

Mar 26, 2018
Damn, I don't know how to feel about this game as I also have 2 niece and with also the same names (kayla, alex).. Pure coincidence I hope

4.50 star(s) 57 Votes