4.50 star(s) 61 Votes

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
for the questions regarding gallery and replay, its still a WIP, Will be completed this coming weekend. I tend to spend most my time on story and renders, less coding, But am working on an overhaul around main GUI and things like that, and updating things like the stats screen and all that. Will be completed and up to date this weekend, along with a cheat code to unlock all currently available scenes (Don't want to force you to start over to unlock them.) But that code will not unlock future scenes as they become available.

For the Kayla flash scene, That is Cousin only(She is a bit more attracted to the cousin), I will double check code though, should work for both female and male but I'll check that.
I just wanted to say I'm sorry you've been having writers block and stuff friend.

Anyway, you have created a wonderful game, and I just wanted you to know I appreciate all the hard work you put into the game.

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
I think you should give me the option to get mad at jackie for hiding the truth. cause I was fucking livid and mad at that bitch. I have no sympathy for that kinda shit.
Wow. ;) kinda get it though.

Their is more to it, that gets talked about over the next few days, but, yeah.
Maybe ill add in options for being pissed at her.
As if it wasn't going to get crazy enough when Nicole finds out....

jjoron95

Jun 7, 2017
Gallery Unlock Script

Description: A simple gallery unlock script. Extract the zip inside the game folder.
Game version: v0.07.00M (Should work on future versions as well)

Download: View attachment 3802308

Python:
# Use this unlock script at your own risk.

# Start the deal with the devil
init 666 python:
    # Make sure the replay scenes are clickable
    for label in renpy.get_all_labels():
        renpy.game.persistent._seen_ever[label] = True
        renpy.game.seen_session[label] = True
not working

colombeen

Modder
Jul 16, 2021
not working
A little bit more information would be great... Do you get errors? Is one or more things not unlocked? ...

Is the issue that only 2 items in the gallery seem to be unlocked? Because if that's it, it's the dev that only added 2 images, and the other "locks" aren't locked...
This is the original code from the dev:
View attachment 3949425
You see thumbs for the first 2 and then it's all Rthumb1 which doesn't show anything

jjoron95

Jun 7, 2017
Gallery Unlock Script

Description: A simple gallery unlock script. Extract the zip inside the game folder.
Game version: v0.07.00M (Should work on future versions as well)

Download: View attachment 3802308

Python:
# Use this unlock script at your own risk.

# Start the deal with the devil
init 666 python:
    # Make sure the replay scenes are clickable
    for label in renpy.get_all_labels():
        renpy.game.persistent._seen_ever[label] = True
        renpy.game.seen_session[label] = True
the gallery unlock not working i have only 2 gallery unlock

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
I appreciate the bit to avoid any need to replay for code changes. Not sure whether to take a quick look, or wait for the next update - games seem to be dropping updates all over my watchlist at the moment!

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Thirty Days [v0.07.30] [3DRComics]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
Thirty Days [v0.07.30] [3DRComics]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Mac:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Is there a reason the full update is Pixeldrain only but the compressed has mirrors? Is it an upload restriction thing or something? No issue, I've just seen it a few times and was curious.

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
Search the thread for Android, and ask the person who made the port for an update.
Why the need for an android "port", I release an official android version, unless their is something wrong with my version that I need to be made aware of, honestly haven't updated the android version on my phone in a year and a half.

I've debated trying to change the price of the android version on itch. The compression required to take 20,000(18gb before any compression) images and make them fit in 1.6gb just seems a little unfair to charge the full price for that version.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Why the need for an android "port", I release an official android version, unless their is something wrong with my version that I need to be made aware of, honestly haven't updated the android version on my phone in a year and a half.

I've debated trying to change the price of the android version on itch. The compression required to take 20,000(18gb before any compression) images and make them fit in 1.6gb just seems a little unfair to charge the full price for that version.
I didn't have any clue about Android, I don't ever mess with Android, so honestly I never look :ROFLMAO:

4.50 star(s) 61 Votes