4.50 star(s) 61 Votes

Tinez82

Jan 6, 2023
I asked because Android is what I have and I love this game but when it updates come out it's never on Android. It's like that with most games that I play.

witek1

Mar 1, 2024
On the day 4 I don't even get an option for corruption path. Has this been changed in some patch? I tried few times to grind corruption high enough to get that option but seems impossible.
Any idea why?

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
On the day 4 I don't even get an option for corruption path. Has this been changed in some patch? I tried few times to grind corruption high enough to get that option but seems impossible.
Any idea why?
I haven't changed anything recently on previous days except going through and finalizing replay scenes, What specific scene?
If you are refereeing to the kayla flash scene, that is specific to the cousin route as she does the find the cousin more attractive.

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
I asked because Android is what I have and I love this game but when it updates come out it's never on Android. It's like that with most games that I play.
Yeah, Its possible that only gets shared when the main thread gets updated, And they may be waiting on updating that as I am pushing out updates weekly atm.

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
At least now those gallery questions about only two unlocking should stop!
screenshot0001.png
I do have two different gallery questions though 3DRComics:
  • I'd seen an image for the Alex blowjob at bowling, but never seen the scene. I've only played the cousin route path, so is this one only available on the uncle/family friend path? I'll note that although I've never seen the scnee in game, it was open in the gallery for me as soon a I loaded the new update (i.e., before using the unlock code).
  • Conversely, the Mei blowjob tease (day 5) scene was still showing as locked in the gallery for me, I used the code and saw Alex's butt, but it still didn't unlock. I had to use the universal unlocker to unlock it and find out it was a scene I'd definitely opened up through gameplay. Not sure if there's an error here or I'm missing something.
Thanks!

witek1

Mar 1, 2024
I haven't changed anything recently on previous days except going through and finalizing replay scenes, What specific scene?
If you are refereeing to the kayla flash scene, that is specific to the cousin route as she does the find the cousin more attractive.
I'm referring to your response on page 10 explaining stats and routs. (https://f95zone.to/threads/thirty-days-v0-07-20-3drcomics.110850/post-9718001)

I have only 2 options Accept - Nicole or Reject. I wonder why can't progress with the 3rd choice as explained below?
I tried few times but i coudn't get it work. My guess is that corruption wasn't high enough?
Thank you

"...if you have 3 options there, you have both romance and corruption routes available to you.

Accept - Nicole: is the romance route start
Accept - Confession: is corruption route start
Reject: Rejects her. For now.. This can actually be turned into an alternate romance path later."

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I remember downloading this game when it was finished by the end of day 3, opening it and just listening to the main menu music plus the autumn image (my favorite season) and the girl hanging upside down like a vampire was enough to make me buy it without playing anything :LUL:.

It's about time that I start to play it.

As for the gallery thing that Tony mentions, the hardest part is getting the scenes to unlock at the right time.

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
Anyone else think I went to far on skin detail, considering that 1 image took 35 minutes to render on 2 4090's
View attachment 3995333
I think so yes. Don't get me wrong looks freaking awesome but I'm not sure it gets noticed by many. I'd render something else over 10% extra quality :)

View attachment 3995526
  • I'd seen an image for the Alex blowjob at bowling, but never seen the scene. I've only played the cousin route path, so is this one only available on the uncle/family friend path? I'll note that although I've never seen the scnee in game, it was open in the gallery for me as soon a I loaded the new update (i.e., before using the unlock code).
  • Conversely, the Mei blowjob tease (day 5) scene was still showing as locked in the gallery for me, I used the code and saw Alex's butt, but it still didn't unlock. I had to use the universal unlocker to unlock it and find out it was a scene I'd definitely opened up through gameplay. Not sure if there's an error here or I'm missing something.
Thanks!
For your first question, I managed to get it by choosing the Confess option right before the date, then "sex!". Couldn't get to it by choosing the "Nicole?" option. Never tried the third option.

Last edited:

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
View attachment 3995526
Thanks!
Thanks, I i will check on this, It should of unlocked.
And the bowling bathroom scene, wasn't limited to relation, but required certain stats and your conversation with alex to go a specific way, It's only an option if you are really aiming for corruption with her.

Reactions: TonyMurray

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
I'm referring to your response on page 10 explaining stats and routs. (https://f95zone.to/threads/thirty-days-v0-07-20-3drcomics.110850/post-9718001)

I have only 2 options Accept - Nicole or Reject. I wonder why can't progress with the 3rd choice as explained below?
I tried few times but i coudn't get it work. My guess is that corruption wasn't high enough?
Thank you
I will look into this and check on it, I know I didn't get the option either my last few accelerated playthoughs, I'll double check stats and everything and make sure something weird didn't happen.

• Red Heart
Reactions: witek1

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
I think so yes. Don't get me wrong looks freaking awesome but I'm not sure it gets noticed by many. I'd render something else over 10% extra quality :)

For your first question, I managed to get it by choosing the Confess option right before the date, then "sex!". Couldn't get to it by choosing the "Nicole?" option. Never tried the third option.
Oh I know, most the extra effort I put in goes unnoticed, no one besides me notices half of it. like how when you go from scenes with multiple girls to just the mc and either alex or kayla, The skin textures go from 4k to 16k and uses all 22gb of vram

JGNeon

Modder
Feb 24, 2021
Thirty Days [v0.07.30] [3DRComics]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Win/Linux/Mac:
PIXELDRAIN
Just to double-check before I start running it: This is a valid update release, correct?

I was planning on making a walkthrough mod (by request from others) as a replacement for Sancho1969, since he has been MIA since the end of June, and if this is a fresh and actual release build, I'd be better off working with this release in mind for my mod.

• Red Heart
Reactions: 9alwa

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
Just to double-check before I start running it: This is a valid update release, correct?

I was planning on making a walkthrough mod (by request from others) as a replacement for Sancho1969, since he has been MIA since the end of June, and if this is a fresh and actual release build, I'd be better off working with this release in mind for my mod.
It's a small release, with some story progression on the male path as compared to the previous update. We're on day 7 of the game, so the way I see it is the version numbering is a bit different and the "7" relates to that (I could be completely wrong on this and it's just coincidence though).

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

Yeah? It's the most current build out.

JGNeon

Modder
Feb 24, 2021
It's a small release, with some story progression on the male path as compared to the previous update. We're on day 7 of the game, so the way I see it is the version numbering is a bit different and the "7" relates to that (I could be completely wrong on this and it's just coincidence though).
Yeah? It's the most current build out.
OK, I just wanted to be sure it was real, since the OP still hadn't been updated with links/details.

Small release or not, it's best to have the most updated release when starting to make a mod for it.

Reactions: Envoye
4.50 star(s) 61 Votes