4.50 star(s) 61 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
OK, I just wanted to be sure it was real, since the OP still hadn't been updated with links/details.

Small release or not, it's best to have the most updated release when starting to make a mod for it.
Well, it has been reported, a few times, that's how uploaders know a new release is out. You click report, then game update and ok. You can see how many times (it's new since the site update) how many times my post has been reported. Guess not many uploaders last few days and to many games.

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
Just to double-check before I start running it: This is a valid update release, correct?

I was planning on making a walkthrough mod (by request from others) as a replacement for Sancho1969, since he has been MIA since the end of June, and if this is a fresh and actual release build, I'd be better off working with this release in mind for my mod.
Appreciate the effort thanks! Is Sancho MIA in general or just stopped supporting this game?

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
ThirtyDays-0.07.30
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Draakaap23

gsuk

Jul 31, 2018
Fairly major grammar error in all sort of places. You "should have" put "have" instead of "of" in a lot of places. "should of" is a common error being a misunderstanding of the abbreviation for "should have" - "should've" (pronounced "shuduv"). It's used a lot in text messages because it avoids a punctuation mark not on the basic alpha keyboard but it annoys a lot of people and is simply wrong. Same goes for could - could have - and would - would have. NEVER "of".

Alderamin

Apr 5, 2018
just discovered this gem and really loved it so far. I will add a review soonish but as the dev is quite active in this thread I'd like to share a few things that I noticed, based on 2 playthroughs as male and female cousin. Please understand this as constructive criticism, I am thoroughly enjoying what you are doing so please keep going!

The music is amazing, possibly the best I ever heard in any AVN. Usually I turn the volume down because I find the music too distracting but not here. There seem to be no other sounds except for the start of a car engine. I assume there may be more in the future.
Ui needs a bit of love. Never realised there were little stat updates in the bottom left corner because the font is mostly unreadable.
Also at some point the stat updates are shown as plain text in the text window and then they don't show up anymore after a while. Is that intentional? it is quite tedious if you want to find out what response gives an increase in let's say corruption if you need to go to the stat screen on the phone every time.
Just got a stat message that my attractiveness increased but the stat screen does not show a value for that. Also once you click on any of the girls in the stat screen you cannot see the stats for MC, you need to leave the stats screen and then select it again. I'm sure there are more elegant ways to handle this but I have no clue about code.
It has been pointed out that there are so many typos that people with OCD will have a really hard time. Many spell checks will only get you so far because if they recognize a valid word in their dictionary they usually don't flag it even if it does not fit in the sentence. I'd offer some support for proofreading but I am not a native speaker and also I have no idea how much work that would be.
I am weirded out by the girls running around in the spa in their underwear. I know there are places that permit swimwear in a sauna but it is not hygienic and not comfortable at all. And don't get me started on going into a pool or a hot tub in underwear. That's just disgusting. Also women - at least in Europe - tend to not sleep in a bra, not comfy.
The semi-transparent images of where exactly the dick goes are not doing anything for me. There are so many beautiful images of glorious redheads, I don't need the applied anatomy lesson.

A few things I noticed when playing as female cousin:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
Whenever I try to play, it always quits before it gets to the menu. Anyone else having or had that problem?
It does that if you're using Sancho's mod with the latest couple of game updates, as the mod isn't updated to match. If you're playing with the mod, remove it and it will load fine. If you're not playing with the mod, then I have no idea.
just discovered this gem and really loved it so far.
My thoughts too, after also recently finding it. I played as male cousin first, and then did a quicker run through as female cousin to see the differences, so I didn't pick up on those couple of things you mentioned, through not paying as much attention to the dialogue. I understand the stats are getting a bit of an overhaul – the dev has mentioned them a couple of times in this thread recently, and some of what you mention comes up there, if I'm remembering it rightly. In the latest update, Jackie and I think it was Mei have been added to the stats screens, so some of that work is already being done.

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
Game does not load. Gets to the second splash screen and closes itself
Are you trying to play the latest update with the Sancho Mod added? If so, it will close on the second screen as the mod is not updated (Sancho is currently MIA). Currently, you have to play without the mod.

Alderamin

Apr 5, 2018
I can't get the 3rd option with Nicole, only accept or refuse. I was going for full corruption with both girls but I got neither the 3rd option nor the blowjob scene with Alex. I assume there are other stats involved like possibly a balance between affection and corruption or dialog choices that are not obvious to me but I am only speculating. I was trying to follow the stat updates after each choice manually but so far I am not getting anywhere.

Last edited:

R1k0

Sep 27, 2017
The twins and Nicole would have been enough, why add the rest of the uninteresting characters for a relationship? It makes the game boring, when started the game looked very promising but towards the end it started to get tedious, better quality than quantity. This only increases the development time of the game. Also, why make characters that play no role in the game and appear for a short time so attractive, for example the random waitress is prettier than most love interests.

Reactions: Priappus
4.50 star(s) 61 Votes