binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
I really like the animation movements during intimate encounters. What would it take to upgrade the character models to match something like Being a Dik in both story and animations?
These all look straight out of something like Honey Select 2, so if I had to guess, many dollars.

Jaango

Aug 15, 2021

Hello everyone!

I know that these last few days I was not very active here, but every minute that I could be in front of a computer, was to work on the version, so please excuse me.

On the other hand, this version contains 3 endings, 1 of these endings is complete, the other two are not, simply because these endings are connected with the endings of some characters, I guess this is not his first game, and you understand that when there are alternate endings, the versions are made wide, instead of long, so once the endings of the characters are completed, everything will be completed.

Once again I want to apologize to you, this version could have been done in about 3 weeks if I was in my best condition, but with so many problems, it took a long time, I hope everything will be solved soon, and return to normal. I've been improving these days, so the next updates shouldn't take long, so stay tuned.

ABBREVIATED NOTICE:

Content: One ending complete, two endings completing (With future versions), sorry for everything.

I AM FINISHING THE CODE, IN A FEW HOURS THIS VERSION WILL BE READY, I WILL SEND IT TO MY PARTNER, ONCE HE HAS REVIEWED IT, IT WILL BE PUBLISHED.

(I'll leave a "save" for the patreon people who support me even if they have this big problem, they can access any ending they choose. (They shouldn't worry about variables, etc.))

I really thank you all very much, and I'm really sorry, this sucks, but I hope I can please you like I did before.

Sorry.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
UPDATES FROM DEV : Altered Vision

Hello everyone!

These last few days I've been thinking — yes, I do that sometimes. And I have decided that I will not make this version public until it is really complete — only patrons will have access.

Why do I do this?
Does it really bother me a lot to release this, after so long, and release content with less-than-normal quality? Yes, it really bothers me.

I know many have been waiting, but I think this is for the best, and I am only giving the people of Patreon access because they have the right to know what I am doing and how the version is going. I appreciate any type of support, but I'm not going to lie to you, they spend their money on me: I think it's reasonable that they have continuous access to any content I make.

I'll start adding content to this version, and once I say, "it's done, everyone can now enjoy it", I'll let you know.
I will try to add a little content weekly, although in my condition I cannot guarantee anything, but I will do my best.

What's more, I wanted to add an image that I attached to the message inside the game, as an introduction, so that everyone could read it before playing, but I couldn't even do that. For some reason it doesn't show up, I'm really in a tailspin, it's a disaster, but as I said in the message, little by little I am feeling better, I will recover my health and we will continue as usual.

Once again, I'm sorry.

-THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT!

UPDATES HAS BEEN RELEASE FOR - 10 $ ( FINAL PART ONE )

1650504176733.png

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

Hello everyone!

These last few days I've been thinking — yes, I do that sometimes. And I have decided that I will not make this version public until it is really complete — only patrons will have access.

Why do I do this?
Does it really bother me a lot to release this, after so long, and release content with less-than-normal quality? Yes, it really bothers me.

I know many have been waiting, but I think this is for the best, and I am only giving the people of Patreon access because they have the right to know what I am doing and how the version is going. I appreciate any type of support, but I'm not going to lie to you, they spend their money on me: I think it's reasonable that they have continuous access to any content I make.

I'll start adding content to this version, and once I say, "it's done, everyone can now enjoy it", I'll let you know.
I will try to add a little content weekly, although in my condition I cannot guarantee anything, but I will do my best.

What's more, I wanted to add an image that I attached to the message inside the game, as an introduction, so that everyone could read it before playing, but I couldn't even do that. For some reason it doesn't show up, I'm really in a tailspin, it's a disaster, but as I said in the message, little by little I am feeling better, I will recover my health and we will continue as usual.

Once again, I'm sorry.

-THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT!

UPDATES HAS BEEN RELEASE FOR - 10 $ ( FINAL PART ONE )

View attachment 1768177
Thanks for sharing the news here. Regardless good or bad I appreciate knowing what's going on.

I wish the dev the best but am saddened at the news.

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
the 3 girls you grew up with in this game seem great but man lila is annoying so far. as in a i would have returned to where i learned the ritual and ask them to get rid of her xd other than that the game so far seems rather nice. except for the fact that about 90% of the haha in sentences could disappear and make it sound less like the characters are all nervously stoned.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Abhishek_tanwar

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
the 3 girls you grew up with in this game seem great but man lila is annoying so far. as in a i would have returned to where i learned the ritual and ask them to get rid of her xd other than that the game so far seems rather nice. except for the fact that about 90% of the haha in sentences could disappear and make it sound less like the characters are all nervously stoned.
Being bit annoying is part of lila character in my pov.

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
it may be me but i would say a proof read of some parts may be needed. for example in the picture added i believe it should be
I believe this was translated from Spanish to English. Possibly auto-translate as the stutters seem to start with the Spanish word

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
I believe this was translated from Spanish to English. Possibly auto-translate as the stutters seem to start with the Spanish word
that would be a possibility. but still, that would make sure they need a proof reader. plenty of people here would probably be willing to help. though i stand by what i said earlier about 90% of the haha's could be wiped out and the game would be better off.

Reactions: Joop501

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
seems one of them slipped through :p
it happened just after
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
shortly after this the mc has a si instead of a yes. might want to be checked before last release ;)

Last edited:

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
so i am wondering now. how far in the game am i for those who know ? i just passed the option for go to sleep or see who is at the door (still in progress) first still in progress option i found

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to let you know that I'm finishing the last animations, once I'm done, I'll send it to my partner, he'll review it, and I'll upload it here.

Know that you must have the base game, I'll just upload this update separately (It's much faster).
You will simply have to download this update, unzip it, copy and paste the content into the "game" folder, replace everything that is necessary.

The moment I'm done with this update, I'll start the next one.

This update will bring you Triss. The next one will focus on the "Harem" path (Since it was the most voted in the poll.)
The next update will not bring the entire Harem ending. (Since there will be A LOT, but A LOT, of sex). So I'll go up little by little.

For those who want to know how I am at this moment, I am improving little by little, the RPG is working.

Greetings!
-THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT!

Me : I wanted some Megan( She is just sexy as triss for me. ) content or intimate scene with her . Let's hope every one got happy In the end.

Last edited:

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
this game is confusing me...seems to jump around a lot or just ignores things that have happened.
Just had the christmas party at work (so, on the 23rd), where apparently I had sex with two people, but nothing seems to come from that except some hazy flashbacks. As the office is not supposed to be open again for a further week, is there something going to happen in the new year (game time)?
Also, I have version 0.15 but not sure where I am in the versions in relation to this...am I half way? How much more play time is there?

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes