MasterVNB

Sep 25, 2019
Jajaja man, este es mi primer post, como desearía haber encontrado este juego antes, me encanta como en español el juego se vuelve literalmente argentino jaja

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Update :
Altered Vision

Hello everyone!

I just finished the first ending, I have two left and once finished I will upload the first part of the final version, then I will start making the personal endings of each character.

If you want to see something more specific.

- Finals finished (1/3)
- Finals already written (3/3)

-THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT!

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Update :
Altered Vision

Hello everyone!

I just finished the first ending, I have two left and once finished I will upload the first part of the final version, then I will start making the personal endings of each character.

If you want to see something more specific.

- Finals finished (1/3)
- Finals already written (3/3)

-THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT!
Thanks for sharing the good news :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Abhishek_tanwar

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of This Is Not Heaven 0.15 with yuk69 walkthrough mod and incest patch
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Mega
Updated my Android port to 0.15

Reactions: BTungsteno

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Update from dev : Altered Vision

Hello everyone!

I was going to publish this message a few days ago but I didn't want anyone to feel pressured in any way to continue supporting me since giving a report at the end of the month could suggest something.

In simple words, the version is at 60%.

More information:

Although this part of the version will only include story, there are also various animations and it also requires my video editing skills, which is not much, unless I find another way to achieve my goal.
On the other hand, I also wanted to tell you that I am getting better from my problem with the cervical, which is one of the key points for which the version is not yet ready, it is what has the most influence. But little by little everything is improving.

Thank you very much to everyone who is supporting me, and more specifically in this difficult moment, really, thank you very much

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
20190923012910425.png
UPDATE ON PROGRESS : Altered Vision

Hello everyone!

The version is 70% complete.
I want to apologize, as this is taking longer than planned. Since sometimes dizziness and pain are quite annoying.
Once again, I'm sorry, I try to find the moments to be able to work and to be able to provide you with a version in conditions.

So I will understand if any of you are unhappy with the time that I am taking to create this version and you decide to walk away for a while.
Although I cannot express with my limited English how grateful I am for the support you are giving me.

A big hug and greetings!

-THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT!

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
View attachment 1699322

Hello everyone!

I want to apologize, as this is taking longer than planned. Since sometimes dizziness and pain are quite annoying.
Once again, I'm sorry, I try to find the moments to be able to work and to be able to provide you with a version in conditions.

So I will understand if any of you are unhappy with the time that I am taking to create this version and you decide to walk away for a while.
Although I cannot express with my limited English how grateful I am for the support you are giving me.

A big hug and greetings!

-THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT!
Thanks for keeping us posted. Good thoughts to the dev

• Red Heart

Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
View attachment 1699322

Hello everyone!

A big hug and greetings!

-THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT!
What is your mother language? Btw. have a good day

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
It's a bit disappointing during the scene with Kiara and the mom when it cuts to "A few hours later..."

I want to see those skipped hours lol
The whole weekend orgy scene was disappointing. Totally against the nature of all 3 girls involved who suddenly forgot everything they wanted and experienced with the MC and devolved into mindless sex starved zombies or something. Gone is Kiara's shy nature, or the moms desire to maintain control over herself and her actions and act like a proper lady, or the older sisters loving nature.

I've loved this game from the start, defended is, supported it, encouraged the dev and motivated other behind the scenes to do the same or offer help when he thought of quitting. This last update and total shift in character and nature of the girls ruined it all for me. I get the desire to show the opening of the flood gates and the ability for them all acknowledge the relationship with him, but not at the expense of their character and nature and what made them so loveable.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
UPDATE : Altered Vision

Hello everyone!

I'm already taking the last steps to finish this version, I hope it will be ready for the first days of next month. (April)

I'm not going to lie to you, this is shit, a version that would normally take me maybe 3 weeks, it's taking me too long to create, I hate this situation, but I didn't choose it. Next week I start R.P.G, no I'm not talking about a game. I mean "Global posture reeducation", technically this would solve my problem. So if everything goes well, next month everything will be back to normal.

Once again, I'm sorry for these two bad months. Once this happens, I will find a way to reward this.

-THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT, I TRULY APPRECIATE IT A LOT, AND EVEN MORE IN THIS SITUATION

Sep 9, 2021

Hello everyone!

I'm already taking the last steps to finish this version, I hope it will be ready for the first days of next month. (April)

I'm not going to lie to you, this is shit, a version that would normally take me maybe 3 weeks, it's taking me too long to create, I hate this situation, but I didn't choose it. Next week I start R.P.G, no I'm not talking about a game. I mean "Global posture reeducation", technically this would solve my problem. So if everything goes well, next month everything will be back to normal.

Once again, I'm sorry for these two bad months. Once this happens, I will find a way to reward this.

-THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT, I TRULY APPRECIATE IT A LOT, AND EVEN MORE IN THIS SITUATION
Yeah it's cool, Looking forward for updates . . .

• Red Heart

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

Hello everyone!

Again thanks for keeping us informed here especially during these crazy times

jjames967

Jan 25, 2021
I really like the animation movements during intimate encounters. What would it take to upgrade the character models to match something like Being a Dik in both story and animations?

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes