Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
OMG...what is going on....one second I was doing a photo shoot of half naked women, then I got fired, then some woman with a very ugly baby turned up with a whole pile of irrelevant drivel, then I passed out and some 'doctor' scenes roll through that baffled the hell out of me......

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
so a week or 2 before its downloadable here as well ? nice
where does the update go from, I just had one part that said not available yet (Kiara), but the story is still going down another branch, though I am baffled what this pact with Lila is supposed to be, apparently my character knows but I don't remember a pact of any sort before she disappeared and I now have Jessica (who I assume is a spirit of some sort) telling me I have to renew the pact or maybe she can take over for a while.....

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
so a week or 2 before its downloadable here as well ? nice
This update might not be available here because consider it's 15.5 update and dev said it will be public when it's V 16 completed Gere what he said previously:
INFO
But any member can leak here which chances are very low anyway.
If no share update here then for public (Like here) IT will be available only when" level have gone through with update from Level 1 to 3." It's 1$, 5$ and 10$ membership so basically 15+ DAYS from the day it's release ON

OR DEV MIGHT NOT SHARE THIS UPDATE( Will share later a complete and normal update) AT ALL Because of the problem and reason dev mentioned in his previous status update.

Last edited:

Altered Vision

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
Hello everyone!

I already explained it several times on patreon, I also left some links on discord, but I never did it here.

I will do it as summarized as possible and so that everyone can understand. (Remember my English is not perfect, therefore, any question, you can ask)

-I had some problems (I still have them)
Consequences: It took me a long time to create a small update.
Problem fix: Create several small updates until I think the update is ready for the public.

Anyone who has read Patreon, discord, will understand everything much better.

Once the update is ready, it will be posted here as usual.

Greetings!

Sep 9, 2021
Hello everyone!

I already explained it several times on patreon, I also left some links on discord, but I never did it here.

I will do it as summarized as possible and so that everyone can understand. (Remember my English is not perfect, therefore, any question, you can ask)

-I had some problems (I still have them)
Consequences: It took me a long time to create a small update.
Problem fix: Create several small updates until I think the update is ready for the public.

Anyone who has read Patreon, discord, will understand everything much better.

Once the update is ready, it will be posted here as usual.

Greetings!
No worry. So all small updates will become Update 16 right ! Now I get It. Love your work.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Update from Altered Vision

Hello everyone!

Right now my partner is correcting the update, once finished, I'll upload it here, stay tuned!

(There was a little delay because I had a fever these days and I couldn't finish the update, sorry.)

In this update will be Jill and Alison.

-THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT!

Altered Vision

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
This is disaster ! I love this game and now it's on hold.
Hello!

It's not on "OnHold", I'm still updating it on patreon, and I've already explained it several times. But I understand, by not updating it here, the moderator would have changed it to this state. It's understandable.

(Not long to update it here!)

Greetings!

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Update from Alttered Vision

Hello everyone!

As you know I had planned to release some more updates before the "HAREM" ending (entering some small scenes from the least voted of the following poll), but seeing that you really only want a specific scene (In fact the majority of votes that "worth double" are found in that scene), I decided that the next update will be both scenes and once completed, release the "Harem" ending.
Although all this is subject to change, maybe I will release a small update first, and then the last scene with the ending included, all that will be seen on the road, but that will be all the content of the HAREM road. Once finished, I will continue with the following endings, which will not be as big as this one, for obvious reasons.

You know that you can always ask anything, maybe I have explained myself wrong, or simply my English was not enough and something of what I said was misunderstood. The comments will always be open to your questions and doubts.

Greetings!

-THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021

Hello everyone!

I'm finishing up the last animations for this update and analyzing where I can "finish" this update so it doesn't get cut off and synergizes well with the next one.

What will this update bring?

-A full sex scene with variants of Alison + Jill + Eli. (With different points of view)
-The two possible endings (which can be had by choosing the "HAREM" ending) of Megan (Since later she will have her alternate ending.)

-THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT!
~~~~~~~~~~~~X~~~~~~~~~~~

I : Mc doesn't have long time spent or sexual contact till Chapter 15 with megan. While megan is really beautiful, she having her own separate ending is a surprise to say at least.

I would say Triss deserve more of her own story and ending of it. She really have great romantic impact all over the game.

Last edited:

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to inform you, while we wait for my partner to correct the penultimate update, that I am already working on the last update that will bring the end of the Harem.

After that I will continue with the endings of each character, which for obvious reasons will not be as big as the Harem ending. Maybe they will only have one update each ending.

Greetings.

-THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT!

blackmetal

Nov 15, 2018
not sure if i did some thing wrong but the argument at the end of update didnt make any sense at all who is Elizabeth and why does she show up now ???

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
So as of right now we can go only for a harem ending? Are individual endings planned as well?

Also good seeing the game near completion remember playing a early version of it.

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes