ArcanusLK

May 10, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Once again, sorry and have a nice day.
Dude, you don't understand. You didn't do a "Bad" ending. You left the option to open the door or not. What does it mean between knowing what happened or not. If you open the door you will know what happened, if you don't open the door you will not know. Did you understand? A "Bad" ending would be if you fail to take an action, a character could end up dying. For example,
What you did was someone knocked on the door,
Your way of creating another ending doesn't make sense, because not opening the door doesn't change reality, not opening the door just makes you not know what happened. Did you understand? That's what I'm talking about. I understand that you will pay more attention to what the patreons say, but look at this "point". You've been developing this visual novel for a long time and I think you should have a lot more patteons if you knew how to write your story better. This is constructive criticism with no intention of offending. You are always very polite in your answers, but I think you need to understand that you created a "Bad" ending in the worst possible way because your "Bad" ending does not change the fate of the story, it only makes you know what happened or not. That's it.

Reactions: JojodoLolo

ReaperGD

Jul 29, 2020
Meanwhile, I'm just here to enjoy the [incest] sex scenes.
Can't wait for the next updates, bud. Keep it up.

Exdeath92

Jul 25, 2017
How do you get this ending? I started the game from the beginning and I couldn't get it

EDIT: It seems it was the WT Mod that didn't let me choose the option, so if you use it as well be warned

Last edited:

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
EDIT: It seems it was the WT Mod that didn't let me choose the option, so if you use it as well be warned
Since the WT Mod hasn't been updated yet, that shouldn't be very surprising.

Most WT Mods replace the game's main script files. This means, if you used the WTMod (currently for "TINH 0.15") on top of the game files for "TINH Final Update 2", you are playing 0.15 with some files from Final Update 2, which can cause problems.

Elasstommer

Aug 15, 2017
So if you choose to open the door to Elisabeth do you discover that in the true story

So not opening the door is a fake ending where

Wtf. what a rubbish

Edit: If the dev says that not opening the port is also a true ending, it won't make any sense. Because we know Elisabeth knocked on the door. Not opening the door is not a valid option as you will only live a lie. If I were patreon I would be very frustrated
I think the concept of the game is that whichever ending you end up with is the TRUE ending, whether it's insanity or a harem, or whatever else becomes available in future updates.

Elasstommer

Aug 15, 2017
Dude, you don't understand. You didn't do a "Bad" ending. You left the option to open the door or not. What does it mean between knowing what happened or not. If you open the door you will know what happened, if you don't open the door you will not know. Did you understand? A "Bad" ending would be if you fail to take an action, a character could end up dying. For example,
What you did was someone knocked on the door,
Your way of creating another ending doesn't make sense, because not opening the door doesn't change reality, not opening the door just makes you not know what happened. Did you understand? That's what I'm talking about. I understand that you will pay more attention to what the patreons say, but look at this "point". You've been developing this visual novel for a long time and I think you should have a lot more patteons if you knew how to write your story better. This is constructive criticism with no intention of offending. You are always very polite in your answers, but I think you need to understand that you created a "Bad" ending in the worst possible way because your "Bad" ending does not change the fate of the story, it only makes you know what happened or not. That's it.
This is a "choose your own adventure" kind of game -- the routes you don't follow cease to exist -- the probability function collapses in a different outcome space.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Ahahahah what was that big middle finger of an ending? Even worse than those crummy xianxia endings, and I didn't think that was possible. Like, the MC basically living in a delusion makes absolutely 0 sense considering you included the inner thoughts of the girls, and had scenes where he wasn't even around. Soooo many plot holes... oof. 1/10.

Last edited:

ArcanusLK

May 10, 2020
I think the concept of the game is that whichever ending you end up with is the TRUE ending, whether it's insanity or a harem, or whatever else becomes available in future updates.
This is a "choose your own adventure" kind of game -- the routes you don't follow cease to exist -- the probability function collapses in a different outcome space.
What you said doesn't make any sense. You are not thinking straight. Think about it: Imagine the "reality" where the MC lives in a harem... In this reality it happened that someone knocked on the door and he didn't open it, right? So the fact that the MC didn't open the door made him live in a harem, but the fact is that someone knocked on the door. Who was this person?
And one more thing: who hears someone knocking at the door and doesn't answer to stay asleep? wtf And the fact that he doesn't open the door just makes him not know what actually happened and doesn't create another reality that would be another ending. understand? That would only make sense if
It doesn't make sense whether to open the door or not.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
What you said doesn't make any sense. You are not thinking straight. Think about it: Imagine the "reality" where the MC lives in a harem... In this reality it happened that someone knocked on the door and he didn't open it, right? So the fact that the MC didn't open the door made him live in a harem, but the fact is that someone knocked on the door. Who was this person?
And one more thing: who hears someone knocking at the door and doesn't answer to stay asleep? wtf And the fact that he doesn't open the door just makes him not know what actually happened and doesn't create another reality that would be another ending. understand? That would only make sense if
It doesn't make sense whether to open the door or not.

So let me get this straight

The whole thing just sounds like an insult to whatever little fanbase was left, and just doesn't scream bad ending, it screams sad ending.

ArcanusLK

May 10, 2020
So let me get this straight

The whole thing just sounds like an insult to whatever little fanbase was left, and just doesn't scream bad ending, it screams sad ending.
Exactly. The dev said that not opening the door results in another "true ending" which is the harem, but in the harem ending someone knocked on the door and was not answered. So... not opening the door doesn't change reality, it just makes you not know reality.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Since no one has mentioned it, I have to ask.

Was the stuff with Lia or whatever, the spirit girl, sorted? I see all the comments about the terrible sounding ending, but was that other arc resolved or not?

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
So let me get this straight This entire game from start to finish has just been one big dream/hallucination? If so that makes the whole thing pointless, as none of the characters other than MC are real. None of the relationships have any meaning anymore as then the characters don't exist. If this is true then it pretty much ruins the whole game and creates major plot holes, because there is no point to interactions, searches or then even listening to characters because they aren't really there.
Oh wow, only reading the last two pages and get an understanding of the ending there is sad.
Well I know what I will choose xD

To be fair I will give the game a try and will see the ending for myself if it really is that bad. Also lets not forget that the dev has other endings still planned. Maybe these are the one thats more enjoyable.

Reactions: Yanagi-san

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
I'm sorry again that you didn't like it. And if you would be so kind as to put the comment with a "spoiler", we would all appreciate it.

Once again, everyone accepts the ending they want, if I wanted a "true ending", then I would make it completely linear and without choices.
But as I did, this way everyone can enjoy it and everyone chooses their favorite ending.

Once again, I'm sorry, but I can't please everyone.

Have a nice day!
But it would be a shame if the game didn't go on. Very nice story and good relations. :cool:

Reactions: Joop501

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
I don't agree with you and I think your answer doesn't make sense. Not opening the door is not choosing the ending. Choosing the ending is deciding between one person, another person, harem or changing what you are going to say. Not opening the door just makes you miss something important.
Agreed !
Heya,

What the hell was that? You spent time with the girls, it's fun and all, good atmosphere, and in the end, you have that kind of ending?
The dev just shit on his own game and his fanbase.

That was a complete waste of time.
Shame.
I loved this game and after reading here , On personal level, Game ended for me at v0.15.

The story line ruined the entire game.
This damage is so great by this story line, It's Like adding NTR.

While I understand dev choice to bring reality point in the game but games are not about reality.

Purpose of the game is to escape reality by any means of entertainment and pleasing the consumer.

In the end , I wish dev for best.

Last edited:

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Oof, man glad i held off on playing this before reading the comments. From the comments it seems like a total disaster. No pregnancy with the harem unlocked either it seems?

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes