Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Not surprising that someone who can't spell of structure together a coherent sentence acts like wanting it is being a nazi. Don't want someone criticizing your writing? Don't try to write a novel, and just post pics. Cause, yes. Those of us with functioning brains that like to read, DO give a damn about it and DO stop playing games that come off like your reply, and worse. It's very much why I stopped playing this earlier on and am just back today to check if it's improved. Looks like not. But hey, you do you. Wallowing in your craptacular ignorance like it's a virtue.
This.gif

Reactions: kwazi and Hextorr
Sep 9, 2021
Not surprising that someone who can't spell of structure together a coherent sentence acts like wanting it is being a nazi. Don't want someone criticizing your writing? Don't try to write a novel, and just post pics. Cause, yes. Those of us with functioning brains that like to read, DO give a damn about it and DO stop playing games that come off like your reply, and worse. It's very much why I stopped playing this earlier on and am just back today to check if it's improved. Looks like not. But hey, you do you. Wallowing in your craptacular ignorance like it's a virtue.
I didn't know , i have to be perfect at adult site. Little advice " don't teach daddy how to fuck or i will spank your mommy ". :LOL:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I haven't played this in a minute. Last i remember, it was after the murder stuff. The other spirit lady helping us against the other with our memory. Jill going to our aunt house. Triss and Kiara threesome. Then Megan playing hard to get with her model sister(?) showing up and being suspicious of us. I'd say i was on version 13 or 14, last i could tell.

Oh, since i never got around to doing it in the thread, outside of the poll, i can finally say who's my favorite. In order, it's Triss(1st), Megan(2nd) and Jill(3rd). Everyone else is tied for 4th as they're all still hot but those 3 above do it for me the most.

I'm looking forward to getting back into this. Might just do a fresh playthrough since my memory is unfortunately faded a bit with this.

blackmetal

Nov 15, 2018
Walkthrough Mod: This is not Heaven v0.14 Part 2​
Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FEATURES:
Mod v2 Walkthrough: Enabled language (English or Spanish)

Download: MEGA - -
is this the current update or are we waiting for v15 ???

Reactions: Punto

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
Walkthrough Mod: This Is Not Heaven [v0.15 Public Version]​
Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FEATURES:
-Mod v2 Walkthrough: Enabled language (English or Spanish)
-update v0.15 public

Download: MEGA - -
it seems the Windows Defender won't allow Mega app to write the file to disk. Risk: severe

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
This Is Not Heaven [v0.15 Public Version] [Altered Vision] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,37 GB / 857 MB - This-is-not-heaven-PUBLIC-VERSION-0.15-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,35 GB / 840 MB - This-is-not-heaven-PUBLIC-VERSION-0.15-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 46 Votes