RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
sakosux

Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
My favorite character :

1. Triss
2. Jill
3. Megan
4. Alison

I hope in coming update we got some some scene with them.
I have seen patron post that says new character will be added to story. On personal level it's bit unsuitable timing because some existing character have build a complete relation with mc so add more to story and Love making scene should be priority after that phase completed definitely new character are welcomed

On another point I hope to see more Megan scene. That is very much lacking. I also admire the approach the dev took by adding story then lots of scene till this point. I am hoping updates will arrive soon but what they say " the much you want the longer you have to wait ".

Sep 9, 2021
Why does the grammar get worse after some time?
Don't wanna be great-full that dev sharing his hard work but wanna be a grammar nazi, do you really think about grammar when you JOFF or you just want to create some fuss over nothing.
My favorite character :

1. Triss
2. Jill
3. Megan
4. Alison

I have seen patron post that says new character will be added to story. On personal level it's bit unsuitable timing because some existing character have build a complete relation with mc so add more to story and Love making scene should be priority after that phase completed definitely new character are welcomed

On another point I hope to see more Megan scene. That is very much lacking. I also admire the approach the dev took by adding story then lots of scene till this point. I am hoping updates will arrive soon but what they say " the much you want the longer you have to wait ".
I want jill and megan. those to are too hot to handle.

Altered Vision

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
My favorite character :

1. Triss
2. Jill
3. Megan
4. Alison

Hello!

As for the new character, we are creating one for the new game, it is called "Double Sided", in TINH there will be no new characters, at least none with a romantic approach.

Also the game is in its final stage.

And yes, in these latest versions there will be a lot of content for the main characters, Jill, Triss, Kiara, Etc.

Greetings!

Toksicz

Aug 21, 2019
i love this game. its sad it doesnt have alot of support. tho the story has taken a step back from what i see, the sex scenes are right up my alley.

BreastsAss

Feb 23, 2020
the creator does something only if people give him money and people like it, what nonsense. here probably 99% are chasing profit. i like Triss in this game

selestiel

Oct 17, 2021
hello people, i met with an error and would like to fix it here is traceback:

if there are fixes already available please give me link to dwnload.

Reactions: Teleos

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
UPDATES FROM DEV !

Hello everyone!

As you read in the title I have bad news, the version 0.15 is 95 percent completed, I need to do the last scene, but these last days I have been going to the hospital for health problems, without adding that maybe I also have covid. This is shit, I would like it to be a lie, but it is the sad reality, I will be in contact with you. I'm sorry, I'm really sorry.
I will try to get the version ready as soon as possible.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
UPDATES FROM DEV !

Hello everyone!

As you read in the title I have bad news, the version 0.15 is 95 percent completed, I need to do the last scene, but these last days I have been going to the hospital for health problems, without adding that maybe I also have covid. This is shit, I would like it to be a lie, but it is the sad reality, I will be in contact with you. I'm sorry, I'm really sorry.
I will try to get the version ready as soon as possible.
Thank you for sharing that here. Just wish it was better news all around. I hope the dev gets better soon.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Updates from Dev !
============

Hello everyone!

After doing a couple of tests, they told me that I have cervical problems, which leads to headaches, vomiting, dizziness, my arms going numb, etc.
According to the traumatologist's expression, it's nothing serious, I just have to do some things to improve.

Soon I will continue and finish this version, sorry again for the delay.

Greetings! And thank you very much for the support!
Hello everyone!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me : Take your time and be well dev !

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Updates from Dev !
============

Hello everyone!

After doing a couple of tests, they told me that I have cervical problems, which leads to headaches, vomiting, dizziness, my arms going numb, etc.
According to the traumatologist's expression, it's nothing serious, I just have to do some things to improve.

Soon I will continue and finish this version, sorry again for the delay.

Greetings! And thank you very much for the support!
Hello everyone!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me : Take your time and be well dev !
Thank you Abhishek_tanwar for sharing this here.

I wish altered vision a speedy resolve and a better year.

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes