Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Wait is almost over !

Altered Vision

Hello everyone!

I just finished the last scene, now I have to add it in the code, and that's it, I send it to my partner so he can take a last look at it.

I wanted to write to you before, for this last week I was lying down all the time, as you know, I have cervical problems, which makes me dizzy, vomit, have a headache and my arms fall asleep, and it seems that this was not enough, I also tested positive for covid. I won't say that it could be worse, because it can always be worse, but, this month... It wasn't the best, sorry for taking so long to release this version. Once I send the version to my partner, he will work out the last details and then it will be published. Pay attention.

-THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT!

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Wait is almost over !

[B]Altered Vision[/B]

Hello everyone!

I just finished the last scene, now I have to add it in the code, and that's it, I send it to my partner so he can take a last look at it.

I wanted to write to you before, for this last week I was lying down all the time, as you know, I have cervical problems, which makes me dizzy, vomit, have a headache and my arms fall asleep, and it seems that this was not enough, I also tested positive for covid. I won't say that it could be worse, because it can always be worse, but, this month... It wasn't the best, sorry for taking so long to release this version. Once I send the version to my partner, he will work out the last details and then it will be published. Pay attention.

-THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT!
Fuck, I really hope things get better for the dev, not just for the obvious selfish reasons but as they are also a active liked member here.

Thanks for keeping us updated

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Updates from Dev !

Hello everyone!

At this moment I already started working on the next version!
I'm uploading version 0.15 to send it to my partner so he can review it and then it will be published.

Content of version 0.15:
-Jill
-Triss
-Kiara
-Megan
-Stefanie
-Sarah
-Lila

The version will have a total of 99 animations in the full version! (Patreon)

Once again I wanted to apologize for the delay.

-THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT!

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Updates from Dev !

Hello everyone!

At this moment I already started working on the next version!
I'm uploading version 0.15 to send it to my partner so he can review it and then it will be published.

Content of version 0.15:
-Jill
-Triss
-Kiara
-Megan
-Stefanie
-Sarah
-Lila

The version will have a total of 99 animations in the full version! (Patreon)

Once again I wanted to apologize for the delay.

-THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT!
Thank you for sharing this good news with us!

Again my best to the dev

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Replaying this for the first time in quite a few updates but I never noticed before-Lila is hella sketch in the beginning. Anyone else bothered by some of the stuff she does early on?
Like grinding on Triss’ face day 1, using us to get horny and masturbating in the room with/to the idea of the sisters and etc? It’s giving me a bad vibe even though I remember you end up getting along with her later on. Hope she owns up to it to some extent, don’t remember much of my first play-through

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
Walkthrough Mod: This is not Heaven v0.14 Part 2​
Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FEATURES:
Mod v2 Walkthrough: Enabled language (English or Spanish)

Download: MEGA - -
Please update your wt-mod for ver. 0.15!! :cool:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Walkthrough Mod: This is not Heaven v0.14 Part 2​
Installation:

FEATURES:
Mod v2 Walkthrough: Enabled language (English or Spanish)

Download: MEGA - -
Do you plan to update this? I want to wait if you do but if you don't I'll just play the game. Thanks

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
Sadly if it isn't updated, you will have to start a new save, as you cannot play WT saves without the WT. I tried.
My last save would not load, but previous two did load. Could be a problem that was with the last version which had a loading issue from part 14 saves.

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Don't wanna be great-full that dev sharing his hard work but wanna be a grammar nazi, do you really think about grammar when you JOFF or you just want to create some fuss over nothing.
Not surprising that someone who can't spell of structure together a coherent sentence acts like wanting it is being a nazi. Don't want someone criticizing your writing? Don't try to write a novel, and just post pics. Cause, yes. Those of us with functioning brains that like to read, DO give a damn about it and DO stop playing games that come off like your reply, and worse. It's very much why I stopped playing this earlier on and am just back today to check if it's improved. Looks like not. But hey, you do you. Wallowing in your craptacular ignorance like it's a virtue.

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes