Dalurker

Apr 11, 2018
Poor Altered Vision will never live down reducing Grandma's breasts, lol.

I get it, I also find that character very atractive and I loved her original boobs, but dude made a choice and renders can't be changed now, not without using valuable render time that could be otherwise used to render new content.

And Grandma is still hot, no matter what. He didn't change her face or whatever.

That reminds me I have to play this latest update, hah.

Later...

Legal1709

Aug 25, 2019
Walkthrough Mod: This is not Heaven v0.14 Part 2​
Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FEATURES:
Mod v2 Walkthrough: Enabled language (English or Spanish)

Download: MEGA - -
So idk if it's just me but in the part of the date with lyz there wasn't any green choice since it clearly must be done in a specific way to get laid?

SoftheW

May 26, 2020
I would like to know if anyone can tell me why WtMod suggests specific answers? I tried and it doesn't seem to change anything. Indeed in the first case by choosing "wait" you lose the scene of Lyz changing her dress.
01.jpg 03.jpg

Then I don't know if it has already been said, since the mor hon provides indications, but in this choice it is essential to choose "A" last after having already chosen "C" (the "B" you can choose first second or not at all) if you want to have a sex scene with Lyz.
02.jpg

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi All, my compressed unofficial Android port of This Is Not Heaven 0.14.2 with Sir Leon walkthrough (up to 14.1 only) and incest patch
Usual gestures, save name/delete etc
Alternative saves and log location.
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Updated my Android port. Note: the WT mod ends at 14.1.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: M@ximus and Oraguno

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Poor Altered Vision will never live down reducing Grandma's breasts, lol.

I get it, I also find that character very atractive and I loved her original boobs, but dude made a choice and renders can't be changed now, not without using valuable render time that could be otherwise used to render new content.

And Grandma is still hot, no matter what. He didn't change her face or whatever.

That reminds me I have to play this latest update, hah.

Later...
Even hotter now :p

Reactions: Dalurker

JonTommy

Apr 9, 2021
Loved it, the characters are all great so far and the sex scenes are possibly the best I've seen on here so far. I can't wait to see the continuation and the build up of the MCs harem. Will MC knock the girls up? Hopefully he does, but if he doesn't that's cool too. I don't think I could pick a favorite. Hopefully we'll see more Lyz though she's adorable.

verzauberung

May 5, 2017
was amy's character removed after 0.5 from the game? or was her story just canceled after the bbc shitstorm?
obv haven't touched this game ever since.
asking bc there is no

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
was amy's character removed after 0.5 from the game? or was her story just canceled after the bbc shitstorm?
obv haven't touched this game ever since.
asking bc there is no
Not removed, and as far as I know nothing has changed with her story...

as for the tag it's such a tiny and not easy to get to scene ( I never knew it existed til reading it here) I could see players wanting to experience voyeurism being upset of how little content to warrant a tag.
Imo

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes