KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
yes and no.. it doesnt tell you that it goes to that scene, but basically if you pick " got to allison now" u get that scene.
I was curious as to what all the fuss was about and I went back and checked it out. I didn't see it because I picked the other path.

To be honest I wasn't really interested in her. She's closed off and bitchy. I know the dev said twice no ntr... and it's voyeur, not ntr because she's not outright established as a love interest the mc would get jealous over. The mc doesn't seem too bothered with it since they really barely know each other anyway.

Maybe it's a Netori set up? The mc's superhuman cock will steal her away from whoever was having sex with her earlier. It's an odd way to start this set up though. I don't wanna sit around watching someone else fuck her.

I will express some dissatisfaction in how much sex content the mc got in the previous release but got a masturbation/handjob scene in this update. Even the faceless dude fucking Amy got more action than the mc this update. It was nice with the secrets getting unraveled, but I think from a storytelling perspective we should have been given clues and slowly figured out the mystery for ourselves before it's outright revealed like that.

Last edited:

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
Super confused why Kiara says that she's not your sister when she meets everyone. Has the story changed? The mom is the MC's mom yet not hers?

Altered Vision

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
I was curious as to what all the fuss was about and I went back and checked it out. I didn't see it because I picked the other path.

To be honest I wasn't really interested in her. She's closed off and bitchy. I know the dev said twice no ntr... and it's voyeur, not ntr because she's not outright established as a love interest the mc would get jealous over. The mc doesn't seem too bothered with it since they really barely know each other anyway.

Maybe it's a Netori set up? The mc's superhuman cock will steal her away from whoever was having sex with her earlier. It's an odd way to start this set up though. I don't wanna sit around watching someone else fuck her.

I will express some dissatisfaction in how much sex content the mc got in the previous release but got a masturbation/handjob scene in this update. Even the faceless dude fucking Amy got more action than the mc this update. It was nice with the secrets getting unraveled, but I think from a storytelling perspective we should have been given clues and slowly figured out the mystery for ourselves before it's outright revealed like that.
Hi!
There will be no NTR or NETORI.
I'm not saying it for you, but I see that people make conclusions very quickly, without knowing "who" person Amy was with, or what relationship they have. As I always say, in each version of the game something new about the characters is revealed, in the next version we will learn a little more about everything.
Greetings.

Altered Vision

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
Super confused why Kiara says that she's not your sister when she meets everyone. Has the story changed? The mom is the MC's mom yet not hers?
Hi!
The MC's mother continues to follow the MC's mother, the same goes for the sisters.
I'm going to ask the same thing that person asked.
Did you download the patch?
If so, it may be installed incorrectly, or a error in my code. Let me know.

Greetings.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Hi!
The MC's mother continues to follow the MC's mother, the same goes for the sisters.

Greetings.
Got the same problem downloaded the patch in the op unzipped into the game folder only the mom no sisters

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Wish the mc would stop freaking out over everything. He doesn't seem to know the phrase "playing it cool"

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
Hi!

Greetings.
I installed the patch and Kiara was the sister again. Was just odd the mother was the mother and the sister wasn't without the patch.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
I see that people make conclusions very quickly, without knowing "who" person Amy was with, or what relationship they have.
To be fair, there's not much other ways to interpret her getting railed and strangled by a muscular dude. People were bound to speculate what the voyeur scene was about.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Altered Vision

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
To be fair, there's not much other ways to interpret her getting railed and strangled by a muscular dude. People were bound to speculate what the voyeur scene was about.
If you look at most games, when someone like that shows up, yeah, there's not much to think about. But this is not the case. There will be no NTR or NETORI.
Based on the fact that this is my "first" game, I may not be sending the correct message at times.
I hope that with the next update everyone can understand better and everything calms down.

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
If you look at most games, when someone like that shows up, yeah, there's not much to think about. But this is not the case. There will be no NTR or NETORI.
Based on the fact that this is my "first" game, I may not be sending the correct message at times.
I hope that with the next update everyone can understand better and everything calms down.
Than what is the point of the scene? I have never played a AVN that had a sex scene that did not involve the MC and was relevant to the story if said scene was not NTR or cheating. As far as I can tell by reading the comments she not important to the MC and it's not NTR or Netori, then why is it in the game? I am not interested in watching anyone other than the MC have sex unless it is important to the story, which as I've said it never is unless it's NTR or cheating. Also the dreams are never a good idea, if your game is about build up than they kill all the build up and the feeling of winning the girl over.

Last edited:

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Than what is the point of the scene? I have never played a AVN that had a sex scene that did not involve the MC and was relevant to the story if said scene was not NTR or cheating. As far as I can tell by reading the comments she not important to the MC and it's not NTR or Netori, then why is it in the game? I am not interested in watching anyone other than the MC have sex unless it is important to the story, which as I've said it never is unless it's NTR or cheating. Also the dreams are never a good idea, if your game is about build up than they kill all the build up and the feeling of winning the girl over.
It's just a voyeur scene as of now that the dev has asked us to keep an open mind about. Definitely not my thing but it might be hot for others.

Reactions: Vyktym76
3.20 star(s) 46 Votes