4.20 star(s) 43 Votes

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
Seems like there's no way to reach the end at all?

Made all possible quests, went back and re-made other options as well and still I end up in in endless repetitive circle "sleep - school - sleep" with nothing to do.

1. Parker - done (bukkake at car shop was intense but ended too soon, also this storyline begs for another booty call with her)
  2. Holly & Kayden - done (including gay sex, and personally I think game could've had some more additional scenes w/ Kayden)
  3. Casey - done (wedding line is easier, but ended up re-making it with "date" route)
  4. Lydia - done (gave her the role + had some home visits afterwards)
  5. Chloe - done (till Jane confronts + double bj & night gown scenes)
  6. Raina - done (career option it is - job is hers, but also for testing re-done a baby route and it's way more dull)
  7. Millie - done (after a lot of sex dumped her to Casey)
  8. Jane - done ("slut" forehead writing is a nice touch, being pegged is nah)
  9. Liz - done (dad chase)
  10. Elianna - done (seen them tentacles)
  11. Eve - done (open relationships are the key, so is bukkake)
  12. Alien at Apex beach - done (feed her all the books)

The guide says "Switch will mention you have crossed off 5 girls from the list and will offer to talk to you more about the Crawler King" - that never happened on any step.

I dug into my savefile via editor, and I has "complete" over every girl's name checkbox, and store.girls_complete is equal to 9.

Tried second time from clean start on fast skip - same result. No ending. Too bad. The game feels interesting and has charming and stunning visuals, but all this leading to nothing ruins the overall experience.
Did you try to talk to Switch in your room in the evenings after completing 5+ girl quests?

Reactions: blewbury

blewbury

Jun 25, 2022
Did you try to talk to Switch in your room in the evenings after completing 5+ girl quests?
Yep. There's just one option: "Thanks Switch".

There were multiple other options to complete different quests, but one by one them went down to just this one "cancelling dialogue" line.

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
Yep. There's just one option: "Thanks Switch".

There were multiple other options to complete different quests, but one by one them went down to just this one "cancelling dialogue" line.
Ok, then it's definitely a bug. As WarriorSteel said, I am afraid you will have to restart the game.

blewbury

Jun 25, 2022
Restart from the beginning
I am afraid you will have to restart the game.
As I mentioned before, I've tried second time from clean start on fast skip - and got the same result. So this bug can be reproduced and is somehow connected with the fact I'm doing quests one by one totally ignoring other ones untill it's necessary and keeping Chloe and Reina cold till the end. Will try again talking to Switch every evening and starting with family member's routes then.

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
As I mentioned before, I've tried second time from clean start on fast skip - and got the same result. So this bug can be reproduced and is somehow connected with the fact I'm doing quests one by one totally ignoring other ones untill it's necessary and keeping Chloe and Reina cold till the end. Will try again talking to Switch every evening and starting with family member's routes then.
Not sure if that's the problem, since in my last playthrough I started from the beginning and had Chloe and Reina last (except for Liz, since you can't have the reinbob if you don't progress enough with chloe and reina) and had none of those issues. Did you use any patch perhaps?

blewbury

Jun 25, 2022
Digging deeper. There's only one dialogue about crawler king, its dates switch.rpy at line 70:

Code:
label switchs_expo2:
    s"Now, let's see. I think we left off on crawler society. It's quite a fascinating-"
    I"What? That's not where we left off. You were going to tell me what happened to the crawler king."

"Something about the way she said that she would think of me, it had a tinge of sadness to it that was contagious. It's awhile before I can sleep."
    $switch_queststatus = "expo3"
    jump morning
As we can see, progression for final is relying on switch_queststatus going "not_started" => "expo2" => "expo3" => jump final_stinger.

Jump to switchs_expo2 to get "expo2" => "expo3" occurs only once, in talk switch2.rpy lines 136-141 and it is commented out for some unknown reason:

Code:
       # "You wanted to speak with me Switch?" if location == "mcbedroom" and switch_queststatus == "exposition" and Time == "Evening":
       #     $ switch_queststatus = "expocomplete"
       #    jump switchs_exposition_main
      #  "Let's pick up where we left off." if location == "mcbedroom" and switch_queststatus == "expo2" and Time == "Evening":
        #    jump switchs_expo2
So it seems like the route to final story in current version is just commented out both in talk switch2.rpy. So I can't achieve $switch_queststatus = "expo3" and therefore you can't progress to final.

Will create a patch with uncommented lines and try it later this week.

Last edited:

blewbury

Jun 25, 2022
Fixed.

If you stuck on finale after completion of everything, just put this file into "game" folder and load your save. New dialogue option with Switch will appear at evening in your room, and clicking it you'll start the finale route. First talk you'll get "crawler king" story, next evening second huge load of game lore. And third and later days you'll be caught mid-walk on street until you'll make it to the great finale. GG!

finale.png

Last edited:
Reactions: hm4steve

vonstroem

Dec 27, 2017
TRW v0.1.5

PC Google Drive
Mac Google Drive
Linux Google Drive

What's new? Besides wrapping up the story, several ending pics and overhauled some art assets (UI and some of the character art), not much... no new sex scenes :(
Imo, a bit disappointing, especially after all that time...
I have updated the download links with the new, supposedly bugfixed version.

Also, they have provided saves ,
and instructions on how to install them

As this is a new version, use either a new save or one of the provided. Have fun :)

Reactions: hm4steve

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
So I tried your patch with the v0.1 (v.1.0) and here's the error I got when I tried to open the game. First time playing the game and using unren for a ren'py game so maybe I did something wrong ?
Yeah, as stated in my original post that it was untested and someone else pointed out the issues to me... I will look to fix them asap...

blewbury

Jun 25, 2022
Anyone got a walk through cuz I don't know how to reach the end.
Walkthrough linked in the first theme post is still valid, covers >95% of story and will lead you to the finale.

If you finished everything from there, fulfilled 9 girls needs and still had not talked with Switch about the Crawler King - apply , load into your save and talk with Switch at evenings and attend scholl for few days to fastforward to ending.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 43 Votes