4.20 star(s) 43 Votes

LosUrsos999

Dec 7, 2020
here is my unofficial android port of This Romantic World - The Game v0.9.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Yo bro. You gonna port this too?

vonstroem

Dec 27, 2017
So this finished finally?
Probably one smaller update for minor polish, otherwise yes.
how do i get through the unconscious part at the end. I press the things in the middle where im supposed to paddle and it just stays there.
Got no clue what to do.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You're supposed to click on various objects, like those in the circles, which brings out the girls associated with them... normally there should be more items, like a bottle for Raina, or a surfing board for Parker, and so on.

Reactions: Kotobiki

hedgehog4216

Jun 25, 2022

You're supposed to click on various objects, like those in the circles, which brings out the girls associated with them... normally there should be more items, like a bottle for Raina, or a surfing board for Parker, and so on.
I only get the first three and then nothing else

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Ok, long-hair fetishist here. Need to 'unload' an opinion.
Judging by the preview pics, most of your possible fuck-mates are either short haired (disgusting, I know), your sister (disgusting, I know), your up-tight haired mother(the only one you'd all be interested in, any ways), your giant purple boss(probably not), or fucked by someone else already(hence, voyeurism.. disgusting, I know). So, in conclusion: Fuck this story-line. Gorgeous art style, though.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
...bach...? ...rein...bach...? ...reinbach?
FUCKING REINBACH???

FUCKING REINBACH MADE A FUCKING GAME? HOOOLLLLEEEEESHITBALLZZZ

I remember when I first came across Switch, the artwork made me nut more than I could ever remember I could. Shyeet, that art is gorgeous. It did fell of my radar because the updates were slow and it was in the foundry, but still one of the hottest art styles out there.

hype
But if the story were to ever be shit, it would all just come crashing down. Going back into a neat little art project in a puzzle game ;-;

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019

So I guess I didn't successfully charm some girls enough to get them to the end and that means I'm stuck.

Oh well, I'll play again some other time.

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
Ok, long-hair fetishist here. Need to 'unload' an opinion.
Judging by the preview pics, most of your possible fuck-mates are either short haired (disgusting, I know), your sister (disgusting, I know), your up-tight haired mother(the only one you'd all be interested in, any ways), your giant purple boss(probably not), or fucked by someone else already(hence, voyeurism.. disgusting, I know). So, in conclusion: Fuck this story-line. Gorgeous art style, though.
More playing the game and less kinkshaming will make for a nice experience, if you decide to give it a try. There is more than your fair share of long haired girls in the game, trust me.

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
So I guess I didn't successfully charm some girls enough to get them to the end and that means I'm stuck.

Oh well, I'll play again some other time.
Did you start a new game? There might've been variables added in the update that old saves aren't catching so that could be why?

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
Did you start a new game? There might've been variables added in the update that old saves aren't catching so that could be why?
Used my save from last version, so maybe it's that. I'll just try again, looks like I didn't get all the girls available to choose at the end.

3xRay

Jan 9, 2019
Here is an unofficial incest patch for the latest version.

Edit: Updated to 0.9 but not play tested as I need to start a new game - so if there is a problem with the patch please DM me to investigate, other than that enjoy.

Installation
For PC - copy the contents of the incest patch to the GAMES folder.
Can you update to the new version 1.0 (0.1)

PeepingT0m

Apr 11, 2021
So anybody got a working save file because the game seems to hate me.. I started over two times and both times game got bugged and I wasn't able to reach the end..

kazacku

Jul 27, 2017
I just fucked jane and can't do anything more. Nobody has marks over their heads, I talked to everyone anyways and got nothing. Using old saves, so is it possibly just a bugged save?

blewbury

Jun 25, 2022
Seems like there's no way to reach the end at all?

Made all possible quests, went back and re-made other options as well and still I end up in in endless repetitive circle "sleep - school - sleep" with nothing to do.

1. Parker - done (bukkake at car shop was intense but ended too soon, also this storyline begs for another booty call with her)
  2. Holly & Kayden - done (including gay sex, and personally I think game could've had some more additional scenes w/ Kayden)
  3. Casey - done (wedding line is easier, but ended up re-making it with "date" route)
  4. Lydia - done (gave her the role + had some home visits afterwards)
  5. Chloe - done (till Jane confronts + double bj & night gown scenes)
  6. Raina - done (career option it is - job is hers, but also for testing re-done a baby route and it's way more dull)
  7. Millie - done (after a lot of sex dumped her to Casey)
  8. Jane - done ("slut" forehead writing is a nice touch, being pegged is nah)
  9. Liz - done (dad chase)
  10. Elianna - done (seen them tentacles)
  11. Eve - done (open relationships are the key, so is bukkake)
  12. Alien at Apex beach - done (feed her all the books)

The guide says "Switch will mention you have crossed off 5 girls from the list and will offer to talk to you more about the Crawler King" - that never happened on any step.

I dug into my savefile via editor, and I has "complete" over every girl's name checkbox, and store.girls_complete is equal to 9.

Tried second time from clean start on fast skip - same result. No ending. Too bad. The game feels interesting and has charming and stunning visuals, but all this leading to nothing ruins the overall experience.

4.20 star(s) 43 Votes