4.20 star(s) 43 Votes

SadGhost123

Jan 27, 2018
I can't trigger Jane inviting me to the party. Anyone know if I'm missing something? I followed the walkthrough and waited the 2-3 days but when I talk to her I can only say "catch you later" to her.

Reactions: Boldano and PN11

AttilatheStun

Dec 1, 2018
I couldn't start the 0.9 Bria content either, and found no save, so I got it from another site. HERE is the save file needed to start the bria content. Make sure your saves in your appdata/renpy/trw file don't overwrite it.
I copied the file into my saves folder and loaded it, but I still couldn't find the Bria content. I talked to Casey and Millie and pretty much everyone else and exhausted all their dialogue. I even completely deleted my game files and redownloaded, but I can't seem to get it. Any tips, or do I just need to start a new playthrough?

FuckNoThanks

Mar 25, 2019
I copied the file into my saves folder and loaded it, but I still couldn't find the Bria content. I talked to Casey and Millie and pretty much everyone else and exhausted all their dialogue. I even completely deleted my game files and redownloaded, but I can't seem to get it. Any tips, or do I just need to start a new playthrough?
Even after loading it? Weird. It happened exactly as dev said, the first convo with Millie when using the save starts it. Are you sure you aren't using a save overwrited in the save folder I mentioned? As it's saved both in your renpy and your game folder.

AttilatheStun

Dec 1, 2018
Even after loading it? Weird. It happened exactly as dev said, the first convo with Millie when using the save starts it. Are you sure you aren't using a save overwrited in the save folder I mentioned? As it's saved both in your renpy and your game folder.
What do you mean saved in both renpy and game folder? I copied it into game/saves, is there somewhere else it needs to go as well?

FuckNoThanks

Mar 25, 2019
What do you mean saved in both renpy and game folder? I copied it into game/saves, is there somewhere else it needs to go as well?
Do you see my original comment? Renpy games use a dual save system: they save the files both in your game folder/saves, and in your appdata. Appdata, renpy folder, has saves for your game. Those are usually the same saves between game versions, and they don't delete when you delete the game. So you need to make sure your save is in both places, or there's no save overwriting it in renpy folder.

obibobi

May 10, 2017
In the creators official comic, the protagonist watches his girlfriend get fucked by other guys and his mom gets fucked by others.

As good looking as the female characters are and what may work for a comic with random characters, Reinbach really does a bad job at creating an appealing setting for an adult game.

Gajo99

Dec 8, 2017
In the creators official comic, the protagonist watches his girlfriend get fucked by other guys and his mom gets fucked by others.

As good looking as the female characters are and what may work for a comic with random characters, Reinbach really does a bad job at creating an appealing setting for an adult game.
He watches them in the comics?
where is he even watching in the comics?
the protagonist of this game is literally in one scene in the whole comic where the white hair girl with the cum fetish (forgot her name) actually says he´s fucked "everyone and their mothers"

EDIT: Also just came to mind that, unless i´ve missed something, the mom of the game´s protagonist (or step-mom whatever) has only very recently been in the comic and not yet getting fucked(getting there though)
Not counting the bonus pages where its like a podcast and she´s answering and asking questions but to my recolection nothing happens there either

Last edited:
Reactions: Vernalcash

PN11

May 28, 2020
I can't trigger Jane inviting me to the party. Anyone know if I'm missing something? I followed the walkthrough and waited the 2-3 days but when I talk to her I can only say "catch you later" to her.
So, has anyone found a work-around for this yet? Cause I've tried multiple different things and I'm still not progressing past the Samu encounter.

obibobi

May 10, 2017
the protagonist of this game is literally in one scene in the whole comic where the white hair girl with the cum fetish (forgot her name) actually says he´s fucked "everyone and their mothers"
He's dating the girl with the bukkake fetish and a bukkake turns into a gangbang, he's in an entire arc of her getting fucked by other guys

Reactions: mrttao
4.20 star(s) 43 Votes