4.20 star(s) 43 Votes

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
How do I access the new stuff? I loaded my last save but the only new things were me being able to talk to parker about not being in a relationship and Millie talking to me after I found the peephole covered up

Reactions: TikTakToe

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
So do I just put these files in the game folder or somewhere else. You never specified unless I missed it. :unsure:
I have specified this in other posts but you can just copy these to the game folder for PC - not sure of any other platform though.

You might need to unren the scripts first before copying over the patched files.

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
I'm stuck here (can only go to the kitchen and living room), cannot use the phone.

Update: I had to to talk with everyone in school and then Elianna.

Last edited:
Reactions: daketa

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
This game is very good, so I only have two points for improvement.

Feedback
  1. Add more replayability. For example if you did an erotic action with a character, add an option to redo it by asking.​
  2. More vulva variety. I noticed most women in this game have innies, but there should be . You could add a character with long labia minora.​

Last edited:
Reactions: Drill Sergeant

jetama

Oct 28, 2020
Will the next update be the last one or will there be other updates with new scenes for the characters?

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
v0.9
This update is all about Bria! Her quest is now fully complete with a choice of two unique story paths available. You'll need to do some digging with Millie to unlock her, but if you use the included save to skip ahead, you can just talk to Millie once and get started.
I couldn't find any Bria content (who is even Bria? am I expected to remember character names between updates. this game really needs a UI overhaul). All I got in this update is a Jane scene. (poker followed by pillory sex). Presumably content from an earlier update that was softlocked due to a bug and that bug was fixed

I am thinking that the people who say this game is an utterly buggy mess in the reviews might be unto something.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
I couldn't find any Bria content (who is even Bria? am I expected to remember character names between updates. this game really needs a UI overhaul). All I got in this update is a Jane scene. (poker followed by pillory sex). Presumably content from an earlier update that was softlocked due to a bug and that bug was fixed

I am thinking that the people who say this game is an utterly buggy mess in the reviews might be unto something.
Brian is Casey's Girlfriend, she is the black girl with afro. You need to investigate her with Millie before you can start her story.
I was unable to start her story too.

Reactions: Bakuran and mrttao

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Brian is Casey's Girlfriend, she is the black girl with afro. You need to investigate her with Millie before you can start her story.
I was unable to start her story too.
Thank you. Who was Millie again?
I exhausted all conversations with everyone everywhere. So I am pretty sure my save is just broken.

I will probably replay the game from the start once it is final and they do that promised bugfix sweep.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Thank you. Who was Millie again?
I exhausted all conversations with everyone everywhere. So I am pretty sure my save is just broken.

I will probably replay the game from the start once it is final and they do that promised bugfix sweep.
Millie is the report girl, the one in the hallways with black hair and red shirt.

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
Liz need more content. I wait for her content every update and now the game about to end and she only got 1 HJ scene...

4.20 star(s) 43 Votes