4.20 star(s) 43 Votes

riadhloch

Jul 1, 2018
For some reason I can't get the 2nd Jane Date to trigger. She has an exclamation point but no dialogue options. Save attached.

• Sad
Reactions: jetama

Slofus

Apr 13, 2020
I hope there’s more Parker content coming out eventually. Her character is delightful.

By the way can someone give me a rundown of what happens at Jill’s party? I got glitched out of her route and I want to know if it’s worth starting over to see it or not.
Based Parkerlover. We need more of her, she's the first character which I finished the route, so it's kinda sad / weird to not be able to interact with her.

Also at Jane's party : there is Poker Tournament. You can win and fuck Jane or you can lose against her and get pegged.
The only long-term change is that if you win, Jane will wear a little bandana on the forehead.

DirtyMare88

Jun 26, 2020
I installed the "incest patch" but i'm not sure if it's working tbh, the raina is refereed too as a step-mom and her daughter as a step-sister. Is that all the incest patch does, rather than label them as mom and sister?

Reactions: jetama

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
Played the game. Loving it so far although the sex scenes are a bit lacking. Story, art and characterisation is really good however. My biggest complaint is there is no progress bar so it's hard to tell whether I have seen all available content or not.

cruelsunnn

Aug 9, 2021
Here is an unofficial incest patch for the latest version.

Edit: Updated to 0.8 but not play tested as I need to start a new game - so if there is a problem with the patch please DM me to investigate, other than that enjoy.
how do i install this patch?

4.20 star(s) 43 Votes