4.20 star(s) 43 Votes

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Is game still same? When i played 1 year ago (or so) it wasn't had animated sex scenes and instead had animated cumming scenes with pictured sex scenes, and it was pretty weird. I mean why someone makes sex scenes with only pictures but adds animated cumming scenes? Anyways is it still same? Or new update contents/sex scenes have animations?

Edit: Its not like i care, infact im getting more reaction points for my profile but: giving someone facepalm for only because of asking question is little weird and does nothing more than showing low INT stat of yours LOL

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of This Romantic World - The Game v0.9.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
Just out of curiosity, what is the gay content in this game? Is there much of it?
This seems to get asked every time. Unless I missed something big or something new was added in the last version (which I doubt), there is one optional gay scene with a briefly-crossdressing femboy, although there will probably be some follow-up on that later (at least I hope there is).

Reactions: Zedire

slashimus

Mar 2, 2019
Here is an unofficial incest patch for the latest version.

Edit: Updated to 0.9 but not play tested as I need to start a new game - so if there is a problem with the patch please DM me to investigate, other than that enjoy.
so you skip auntie content?

it'll be shown when mc is having flashback of what happened on that date.
So do I just put these files in the game folder or somewhere else. You never specified unless I missed it. :unsure:

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Is game still same? When i played 1 year ago (or so) it wasn't had animated sex scenes and instead had animated cumming scenes with pictured sex scenes, and it was pretty weird. I mean why someone makes sex scenes with only pictures but adds animated cumming scenes? ...
It is animated. Most of the scenes, at least (I am not done playing yet).
Pretty nice animations, too.

i dont see gay in main games tags BUT why is there a gay tag on top of screen OP and IF theres any gay is it avoidable?
I wonder about that, too. There is no gay content. I guess the tags on top of this page come from somewhere else in the forum software.

Last edited:

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
I'm stuck in the house. It says "I'm not leaving until I sort this mess out." when I click on the map.

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
I'm stuck in the middle of the new expansion saw a scene with Liz on my cellphone, and tried talking with everybody and Switch everywhere to get clues, but after all that, all that I get is:
-MC: "Okay, Let's get to It."
-Switch: "Right."

What to do next?

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Doesn't seem to change anything when you do that. Chloe isn't your biological sister...unless I miss what it is supposed to change.
After experimenting with it, it seems what you need to do is unzip it, open the resulting ThisRomanticWorld-0.9-Incest folder, copy all the files in that, and then paste them into */game. Then Chloe's your sister instead of stepsister, and Raina becomes Mom.

BabooJ1, might I suggest in future versions you just name that folder "game", so all the user has to do is put the zip in the root folder and click "extract here".

Reactions: BabooJ1
4.20 star(s) 43 Votes