4.20 star(s) 43 Votes

Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
I hope there’s more Parker content coming out eventually. Her character is delightful.

By the way can someone give me a rundown of what happens at Jill’s party? I got glitched out of her route and I want to know if it’s worth starting over to see it or not.

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Great game!
Does Reinbach check this thread?

Some typos/bugs i got.

Mom: You didn't. Listen, I've been thinking about (what) you said.
MC: This demon we're after, it's (a?) crawler like you, right?
The male teacher generates errors (not Fontaine) during his part of the dialogue.
Eve: I heard what you said down there, and I've decided i like you, Isaac(not selected name).
If you give Liz the special edition doll, and you hadn't yet given her the third one for the BJ it seems like you lose the chance. I couldn't give it to her anymore
After i get Sophie's update in fuckwall, if i talk with switch she continues the explanation about her world and after that i get the end of game screen, even though i haven't gone to the park yet to see Sophie with Zane nor have i seen many other things mentioned in the comments.
I couldn't trigger the party at Jane's while playing everything. Went back to a save after going to the beach with her, let a few days pass without really interacting with anybody but the option never triggered either
I couldn't trigger anything regarding the alien,
I got the same problem with Jane I re-play the game again and again with different choices but, never get invited to the party?

Reactions: PN11 and Aner878787

Deleted member 24136

Donor
May 4, 2017
UPDATE: I will be updating the incest patch to 0.8 this weekend, so just be patient a little longer...

Here is an unofficial incest patch for the latest version.

Edit: Updated to 0.7.7 but not play tested as I need to start a new game - so if there is a problem with the patch please DM me to investigate, other than that enjoy.
Yo, the Weekend is almost over btw. Just fyi. :ROFLMAO::LOL:

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
Yo, the Weekend is almost over btw. Just fyi. :ROFLMAO::LOL:
Yes, I know but some of us do have lives and when your wife pulls you away to do something then I can't or wouldn't dare to say no unless I want to sleep on the couch and have to give up sex for 2 weeks.

Anyway, I have updated the incest patch but from what I can gather dev hasn't done a lot in this update.

May 13, 2018

Edit: Updated to 0.8 but not play tested as I need to start a new game - so if there is a problem with the patch please DM me to investigate, other than that enjoy.
Awesome - thanks for your work on this!

kyuubi10

Mar 22, 2018

Edit: Updated to 0.8 but not play tested as I need to start a new game - so if there is a problem with the patch please DM me to investigate, other than that enjoy.
how do you use this tried dumping it into the game file that did nothing.

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
So this Romantic World is not romantic?
Yes. This game honestly is probably the least romantic game I've ever played, its basically an utterly soulless fuckfest and it's actually baffling to me when the mc freaks out about fucking someones girlfriend, because he's been doing that like the entire game anyways. When you "cuck" your bully it acts like some big thing, but everyone is just fucking everyone anyways. How is you fucking his girlfriend any different than anything else already happening. The relationships are utterly meaningless and it makes any choices you make or people you fuck valueless. Probably among the most misleading titles around. This games setting is among the most dysfunctional I've seen and I only say this because it sometimes tries to have a "serious" plot.

Reactions: Aner878787

ChicoOutpost

Jan 2, 2018
idk if its the patch or a bug but when i get to the school on the first time im not able to leave even after i talked to everyone. no location appear on the phone. anybody know why?

Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
Yes. This game honestly is probably the least romantic game I've ever played, its basically an utterly soulless fuckfest and it's actually baffling to me when the mc freaks out about fucking someones girlfriend, because he's been doing that like the entire game anyways. When you "cuck" your bully it acts like some big thing, but everyone is just fucking everyone anyways. How is you fucking his girlfriend any different than anything else already happening. The relationships are utterly meaningless and it makes any choices you make or people you fuck valueless. Probably among the most misleading titles around. This games setting is among the most dysfunctional I've seen and I only say this because it sometimes tries to have a "serious" plot.
It’s definitely a bit inconsistent with where character’s relationships are with each other and even how slutty some of them are supposed to be.

You date Parker and have this romantic night with her where she learns to trust you about her insecurities and get all excited about being in a relationship, blah blah blah and then someone else just casually mentions that Parker bones all of the parents that she babysits for. And then she’s back to being all innocent and naive when you talk to her again

Don’t get me wrong the guilt free fucking around is kinda fun, but at the same time its a little disappointing to feel like some progression was made with a character and then its just undone in a couple of otherwise meaningless sentences.

riadhloch

Jul 1, 2018
While there's not much to this game insofar as gameplay, the art is great, the story is just deep enough, the sex is hot as hell, and the characterization is compelling. It never takes itself seriously and it is better for it.

I had a lot of fun with this. Enough fun that I subbed to Reinbach's Patreon.

Do yourself a favor: play TRW the game.

BedalJerr

Oct 7, 2017

At the links below you'll find the hotfix that stamps out some of the bugs and progression issues you guys brought to our attention in the latest build. We're trying out MEGA links for the first time here, so if you have any trouble downloading please let me know. Thank you for reporting!
Here it is on and

4.20 star(s) 43 Votes