4.20 star(s) 43 Votes
Jun 21, 2018
But we're coming up on the end now! Just one more regular update starring Bria, and then it's on to the finale.
So two more updates and it will be done? 10.0 the final one? Interesting. And how long would that take, anyone had any idea regarding update rate?

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
k for now i clicked on everything (much faster than scrolling pdf to read) and it worked (until belowmentined)
what to do when eleana girl poping-up in the school area? ...ah , elI... found in pdf her name... at some point npcs stopped having (!) all the time when they are actually interactble/affct progressing

Last edited:

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
Asking the important questions. Not enough games with that.

Does the gay tag mean that the MC is bisexual? :)
Possibly? There's only one scene with guy/guy content, which is with Kayden, who is very femme and was cross dressing in that particular scene, but he does identify as a guy. For the most part Isaac doesn't seem to be too attracted to guys in general though.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of This Romantic World - The Game v0.8.1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 13.11.2021 (v0.8.1)

Last edited:

CainKova

Feb 25, 2020
Does this game have NTR? On some sites the comic book has this tag. I don't care if other characters cheat or the MC cheats, the problem is if he gets cheated.

CainKova

Feb 25, 2020
Possibly? There's only one scene with guy/guy content, which is with Kayden, who is very femme and was cross dressing in that particular scene, but he does identify as a guy. For the most part Isaac doesn't seem to be too attracted to guys in general though.
Ah that is a shame

• Haha
Reactions: EZ8lt

obibobi

May 10, 2017
Does this game have NTR? On some sites the comic book has this tag. I don't care if other characters cheat or the MC cheats, the problem is if he gets cheated.
I don't think so. Although the game is based on the creators comic and most of the girls are sluts who sleep with anyone. Fine for a sex comic with changing points of view but terrible setting for a wish fulfillment game with a male MC.

popabear

Jul 11, 2019
I encountered a game breaking bug. I'm stuck in the house and when I click on Raina I get told to "convince switch", but no such option is availabe.

Is it just me or is this version bugged?

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
Just played through the alien quest and it's strange, on the one hand I know which route is "canon" on the other hand the non-canon route has more aftermath dialogue between the MC and Switch

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Last time I tried this game it was a TON of point & clicking just to get to 1-picture sex scenes, has it improved since then?

4.20 star(s) 43 Votes