4.20 star(s) 43 Votes

Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
I can’t talk to Jane about going to her party, did I miss the window on that? I did a lot of other scenes but can’t talk to her again

Ddraigon

Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 16, 2020
This Romantic World [v0.8] [Reinbach]

Original PC : 1.14 GB
Original Mac : 1.12 GB

Compressed PC (114 MB) :
Compressed Mac (97 MB) :

This Compression is Unofficial and may break your game.

kanemd

Jul 1, 2017
Should I attend the class to continue the quests? I do not see anywhere to go on the map. And how to attend the classes? I cannot click on the classroom door.

Grayson Foxx

Jun 1, 2018
Is it possible to have accidentally skipped a step in Chloe’s quest? I’ve completed everybody’s quests except Chloe and Liz, Lydia keeps riding me every night but I haven’t had the part where Chloe stops me from talking with the other girls, it’s been like 20 in game days

Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
Is it possible to have accidentally skipped a step in Chloe’s quest? I’ve completed everybody’s quests except Chloe and Liz, Lydia keeps riding me every night but I haven’t had the part where Chloe stops me from talking with the other girls, it’s been like 20 in game days
The game seems super buggy, I think I’ve been locked out of a few routes too.

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
Great game!
Does Reinbach check this thread?

Some typos/bugs i got.

Mom: You didn't. Listen, I've been thinking about (what) you said.
MC: This demon we're after, it's (a?) crawler like you, right?
The male teacher generates errors (not Fontaine) during his part of the dialogue.
Eve: I heard what you said down there, and I've decided i like you, Isaac(not selected name).
If you give Liz the special edition doll, and you hadn't yet given her the third one for the BJ it seems like you lose the chance. I couldn't give it to her anymore
After i get Sophie's update in fuckwall, if i talk with switch she continues the explanation about her world and after that i get the end of game screen, even though i haven't gone to the park yet to see Sophie with Zane nor have i seen many other things mentioned in the comments.
I couldn't trigger the party at Jane's while playing everything. Went back to a save after going to the beach with her, let a few days pass without really interacting with anybody but the option never triggered either
I couldn't trigger anything regarding the alien,

Reactions: Melmoth99

Prime93

Mar 20, 2018
UPDATE: I will be updating the incest patch to 0.8 this weekend, so just be patient a little longer...

Here is an unofficial incest patch for the latest version.

Edit: Updated to 0.7.7 but not play tested as I need to start a new game - so if there is a problem with the patch please DM me to investigate, other than that enjoy.
where do i put the patch ?

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Is anyting changed about animations? This was first game i saw animated cumming effects without animated sex scenes and it wasnt enjoyable for me. New sex scenes are animated?

donovan99

Aug 19, 2018
I encountered a game breaking bug. I'm stuck in the house and when I click on Raina I get told to "convince switch", but no such option is availabe.

Is it just me or is this version bugged?
If I'm not mistaken you have to go to MC's room then you have the option to talk to Switch.

4.20 star(s) 43 Votes