sighhhhhh

Sep 29, 2019
Is there a way to voluntarily submit to enemies other than getting your health depleated? the only way I've found so far is the item that makes you aroused upon hit, which is a random chance to find said item, or getting lucky with the enemy that shoots spores which is only in the forest.

Reactions: glorbgon

noname111111

Feb 6, 2023
Is there a way to voluntarily submit to enemies other than getting your health depleated? the only way I've found so far is the item that makes you aroused upon hit, which is a random chance to find said item, or getting lucky with the enemy that shoots spores which is only in the forest.
I don't know if the updates changed their spawn but they were litarally in all levels, though on higher levels they become a bit rarer.

RareAPE

Dec 17, 2023
No, but there are two enemies, the farmer and the miner, that have a grab attack that will initiate an H-scene, you will still take some damage at the penetration but it at least saves on taking a hit.

Calamity1254

Apr 29, 2020
There is also an item you can get after third scene with a merchant. Suspicious pouch or whatever it's called. After entering a room it enables aroused status for like 10 seconds.

ponypon35

Jun 20, 2021

So, they finally start porting animations to Spine 4.2 now. That means more changes, redrawings. Physics-based stuff. Looking forward to it.
Hi bro,as a layman could you pls explain why they said that they had to export all the animations and ‘found many bugs’ in the last devlog?

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Hi bro,as a layman could you pls explain why they said that they had to export all the animations and ‘found many bugs’ in the last devlog?
Because older ThornSin animations were made with Spine 4.0-4.1 and newer Spine version 4.2 comes with some new physics-module. "Bugs" might occur sometimes when internal Spine modules get major updates and it may cause problems in old projects. Hopefully in TS's case it's something minor and easy to fix, but still.

ponypon35

Jun 20, 2021
Because older ThornSin animations were made with Spine 4.0-4.1 and newer Spine version 4.2 comes with some new physics-module. "Bugs" might occur sometimes when internal Spine modules get major updates and it may cause problems in old projects. Hopefully in TS's case it's something minor and easy to fix, but still.
thanks man

hyperk2

Jul 26, 2019
Maybe I'm misunderstanding something, but apparently I keep unlocking the same items over again. I know there's no manual saving, but does the game not save your item unlocks when you exit the game?

elpeans

Feb 21, 2021
Maybe I'm misunderstanding something, but apparently I keep unlocking the same items over again. I know there's no manual saving, but does the game not save your item unlocks when you exit the game?
You mean those unlocks that appear everytime after loosing a run? I have the same "issue", but im assuming that it happens because this game is in early development

hyperk2

Jul 26, 2019
Roguelike -_-
I have played plenty of roguelikes. The items you unlock to add to the pool are supposed to be permanent. Assuming that's what's even going on. It could be like elpeans said that it's just early in development, especially since I haven't even seen those items show up, but that could just be a time thing.

Reactions: glorbgon
4.40 star(s) 39 Votes