Mordona

Confused Demoness
Donor
Dec 1, 2017
I know what's roguelikes lol, see my earlier comments. I am just joking around by saying 'dead game' XD Don't need to go to the offensive.
You do realize that almost everyone else that says anything like that isn't joking around this site and that intent is lost in short text? You kinda need to expect that reaction to what you said.

aksk971

Nov 25, 2017
In my game the merchant scenes are very blurry, what can I do? I already updated my drivers and tried downloding the game from a different source in first page as well as trying all resolutions, also tried with and without the cheat mod. The rest of the game is not blurry, just merchant scenes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

elpeans

Feb 21, 2021
In my game the merchant scenes are very blurry, what can I do? I already updated my drivers and tried downloding the game from a different source in first page as well as trying all resolutions, also tried with and without the cheat mod. The rest of the game is not blurry, just merchant scenes
They are designed like that... or we have the same issue :)

Crackgear

Oct 14, 2018
Its designed that way the blurriness is to associate with her being drugged. So we are seeing her in like like third person, but more like in her eyes or view watching herself

• Thinking Face
Reactions: forgotp

aksk971

Nov 25, 2017
Its designed that way the blurriness is to associate with her being drugged. So we are seeing her in like like third person, but more like in her eyes or view watching herself
I see, the patreon preview scenes are so clear without any blur and I thought they were supposed to look like that even in game

PoisonArse

Jan 9, 2018
Does the game have any kind of gallery or scene viewer?
Not right now. If you want to see a specific scene, the best thing you can do right now, is make a copy of the current save game, while you are in the room with the enemy you want to have fun with, and then just storing that save somewhere and then switching them around, depending on what you wanna see

hyperk2

Jul 26, 2019
Just tried the game, and it seems like a pretty good idea. However, I can't understand why standing up/ escaping from enemies is so easy. I'm on board with you taking damage, but you'd basically have to let them do their thing. I can also understand healing being not that common since it's a roguelike, but it's also really weak which kinda sucks.

ecroose

Nov 12, 2019
Just tried the game, and it seems like a pretty good idea. However, I can't understand why standing up/ escaping from enemies is so easy. I'm on board with you taking damage, but you'd basically have to let them do their thing. I can also understand healing being not that common since it's a roguelike, but it's also really weak which kinda sucks.
theres the oestrus state (floating hearts above your head) that basically causes you to get knocked down no matter what hits you, and if your grabbed while still in the state you cant escape the grapple until the enemy finishes in you. Theres some items that cause it as well as some enemy attacks

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes