D0v4hk1n

Oct 4, 2017
Guys are there any games like this?

Aside from Grimhelm games (Alien Quest) and the other big shots you can easily find here such as parasite in the city or ayuya or whatever. Not just on this site. Not asking for direct links ofc just for names of games on this level anywhere. Thanks

Reactions: LDV
Oct 15, 2022

Aside from Grimhelm games (Alien Quest) and the other big shots you can easily find here such as parasite in the city or ayuya or whatever. Not just on this site. Not asking for direct links ofc just for names of games on this level anywhere. Thanks
Succubus affection, Night of revenge, she's ill server

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022

yes there are games like this.

if you are referring to good side scrollers or metroidvania here is a thread you can go to. https://f95zone.to/threads/good-xxx...pdated-with-2nd-random-list-02-14-2023.32836/

koooonsoft is known for making great side scrolling games. side scroller related koooonsoft games.png
there are many other games on that thread you might enjoy playing, hopefully you found a game that suits you most.

• Red Heart
Reactions: D0v4hk1n

D0v4hk1n

Oct 4, 2017
yes there are games like this.

if you are referring to good side scrollers or metroidvania here is a thread you can go to. https://f95zone.to/threads/good-xxx...pdated-with-2nd-random-list-02-14-2023.32836/

koooonsoft is known for making great side scrolling games. View attachment 3425014
there are many other games on that thread you might enjoy playing, hopefully you found a game that suits you most.
Thank you for your great reply!

Unfortunately I have already played all these games :cry:

asakoshura

Sep 17, 2020
Thank you for your great reply!

Unfortunately I have already played all these games :cry:
sounds like it is the perfect time to create your own perfect lewd sidescroller than, to help expand the genre. Definitely won't be hard to do either.

• Wow
Reactions: LDV

LDV

Jan 23, 2018
damn i love how it represents the stats, i hope for more anal attacks and gaped anus hehe

Reactions: Scv76

Bard Bird

Mar 12, 2024
There's a bug in the game.

During my first run, I encountered Iron Maiden in Chapter 3. I made the sacrifice, but I didn't get the H-scene; instead, it just threw me out.

Has anyone else experienced this and found a solution? Please let me know how to resolve it. Thanks

Crackgear

Oct 14, 2018
There's a bug in the game.

During my first run, I encountered Iron Maiden in Chapter 3. I made the sacrifice, but I didn't get the H-scene; instead, it just threw me out.

Has anyone else experienced this and found a solution? Please let me know how to resolve it. Thanks
Its not a bug, there are multiple variations of animations. There will be someone in there, or you will get the H-scene and there's one where it will suck you in and spit you out, because I guess it doesn't like the taste, or whatever

sadge0

Mar 23, 2023
so, there's only 5 chapters atm? And nothing else in the game? Or I have to complete it a few more times to unlock new content? Also, is shopkeeper sequence not finished yet? He was talking about fucking the mc, and well, he technically did, but only in the mouth, and after that everything he says is "..."

Oct 12, 2017
so, there's only 5 chapters atm? And nothing else in the game? Or I have to complete it a few more times to unlock new content? Also, is shopkeeper sequence not finished yet? He was talking about fucking the mc, and well, he technically did, but only in the mouth, and after that everything he says is "..."
That is the end of the content for now, let's just wait for next update then.

Reactions: sadge0
4.40 star(s) 39 Votes