Ashbringer17

Nov 2, 2017
Played for 1h-ish, but there is no real challenge nor drive after a few runs except enemies where you just have to keep the spacing up, like the snails. Unless I'm missing something it really slows down the game a lot and you just have to hope for some crazy powerups like the poison package to speed it up or be patient.

Not liking the current state of the game, I've found it boring after a while.

Calamity1254

Apr 29, 2020
Played for 1h-ish, but there is no real challenge nor drive after a few runs except enemies where you just have to keep the spacing up, like the snails. Unless I'm missing something it really slows down the game a lot and you just have to hope for some crazy powerups like the poison package to speed it up or be patient.

Not liking the current state of the game, I've found it boring after a while.
What difficulty you were playing on? Cause it changes how you need to play a lot.

Ashbringer17

Nov 2, 2017
What difficulty you were playing on? Cause it changes how you need to play a lot.
The Thornsin difficulty/the default I believe. So far the best combo I've seen is the poison build, totally crazy and abusable(love it).
The other runs I've gone with the mark/attack speed and it's been meh, same with the thunder-build, fun to play but not as good as poison, went full ham with + aoe + damage but with friendly fire and actually ended up killing myself at the last stage by shifting into the end of the screen spamming the button to go to the next one but I forgot an enemy behind so I electrocuted myself.
Overall it seems that some enemies just force you into a defensive playstile, but I might just be bad and missed some obvious combo/smth.

Reactions: Calamity1254

PulseOver

Oct 15, 2018
Man, I'm really enjoying this game. I finished the game like 10 times already. I like the concept of trying to get your character impregnated and build your own army. :D
Honestly this rogue like style has good potential. They can add bunch of NPC encounters and branching paths with huge variety of kinks.

Reactions: LDV

nobodyalive

Jul 28, 2020
Just finished a Virginity/Angel run for 0.5.2, and yes, you can reach it with no problem at all if you know and play around the enemy well. There are some enemies that you need to careful, like the snail and the werewolf, but otherwise slay them asap is the way around.

Also found out that the snail will lose its knockback after doing his attack animation, so be careful when facing him, and also hope dev will fix it since it quite inconvenient for me to actually keep him away after he did his attack rather than auto and knockback him.

Reactions: LDV

cetminer

Feb 13, 2020
The enemy that does the dildos from the ground needs to be nerfed into the ground, its a little boring the best build is to not engage in melee and just poison everything off-screen or else you can get permalocked by instant ground dildos.
Also the amount of shops needs to be increased holy crap every time I play I end up with 100 coins and nothing to use them, just empty and empty and empty rooms after empty rooms.

Reactions: LDV and pacolel

Crackgear

Oct 14, 2018
The enemy that does the dildos from the ground needs to be nerfed into the ground, its a little boring the best build is to not engage in melee and just poison everything off-screen or else you can get permalocked by instant ground dildos.
Also the amount of shops needs to be increased holy crap every time I play I end up with 100 coins and nothing to use them, just empty and empty and empty rooms after empty rooms.
A. Spam Dash to Counter the Fleshskin Wall Summoner. Its not so hard.

B. Its a roguelike. You won't always get to spent your cash in shops. Also if you have too many coins and perks, well, the game will be a breeze and kinda boring. (Take a look at Isaac or Hades)

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017

Here's the article.

Still no gallery

So, they finally start porting animations to Spine 4.2 now. That means more changes, redrawings. Physics-based stuff. Looking forward to it.

Reactions: Andrej777
4.40 star(s) 39 Votes