Sep 8, 2018
Cave only takes hp to go in and then gives you item so far. Holy level only raises from items so far. For now holy does nothing evil lets you get the events with the shop keeper and the cave also makes your breasts bigger at least if i remember correctly. Maxed out evil does nothing for now my guess there might be some unlocks later maybe even new outfit for those later on. The girl also doesn't do anything as of yet maybe she will the opposite of the shopkeeper/cave giving you bonus for holy. The tentacle can catch you if you walk into it and there will be an animation. Save is in \AppData\LocalLow\ScarletPaper but so far save only works on the same version so unless you find some item combo you like to use or something like that not much use for those
Are there anymore lore aside from first few chapter ? Or is it that because im going to the cave that i dont get any more lore ?

D0v4hk1n

Oct 4, 2017
Cave only takes hp to go in and then gives you item so far. Holy level only raises from items so far. For now holy does nothing evil lets you get the events with the shop keeper and the cave also makes your breasts bigger at least if i remember correctly. Maxed out evil does nothing for now my guess there might be some unlocks later maybe even new outfit for those later on. The girl also doesn't do anything as of yet maybe she will the opposite of the shopkeeper/cave giving you bonus for holy. The tentacle can catch you if you walk into it and there will be an animation. Save is in \AppData\LocalLow\ScarletPaper but so far save only works on the same version so unless you find some item combo you like to use or something like that not much use for those
Can you get other outfits right now?

Jul 25, 2019
Can you get other outfits right now?
So far there are only few options for swapping out boots headwear and things like that but the main outfit can only be taken off. But since the option to customize is there i feel like an full evil playthrough might get you a succubus outfit or something like that outfit

soloer777

Oct 5, 2019
How is the update time for this btw?
Like is there a pattern to how fast updates are released or something along those lines.

Sep 8, 2018
Game is only to chapter 4 so far with chapter 4 without a boss for now maybe next update will get there
Uh what i meant was, is there anymore lore / cutscene that im missing ?

I only got the beginning cutscene and when arriving at the village.

After that i don't anymore story so far, im using the flesh cave when moving between chapters, is that normal / am i missing someting ? Should i use regular warp point to move betweem chapter so i got more lore ?

Jul 25, 2019
Uh what i meant was, is there anymore lore / cutscene that im missing ?

I only got the beginning cutscene and when arriving at the village.

After that i don't anymore story so far, im using the flesh cave when moving between chapters, is that normal / am i missing someting ? Should i use regular warp point to move betweem chapter so i got more lore ?
There aren't any other cutscenes that move the lore so far

djaxis

Dec 11, 2017
Any glorious bastard have a save from before this new flash cave thing? Supremely limited in free time atm. Thanks.

Zanurah

Jul 10, 2022
I kind of find it laughable how the dev thinks playing on the easiest setting makes the gameplay experience dull when the combat itself is repetitive to the point of annoyance. Don't get me wrong, there's a lot to like about this game but when you slay mobs over and over, largely with one very basic combo and a few knife throws here and there, it ain't exactly fun.

PulseOver

Oct 15, 2018
Game is kinda punishing, I've gone up to level 2-4 or smth, got destroyed by boss and had to start from 1-1. I'll try it on easy difficulty next time. Main character is quite hot, I like the moans and L2D animations. Definitely found a gem. :whistle:

Crackgear

Oct 14, 2018
I kind of find it laughable how the dev thinks playing on the easiest setting makes the gameplay experience dull when the combat itself is repetitive to the point of annoyance. Don't get me wrong, there's a lot to like about this game but when you slay mobs over and over, largely with one very basic combo and a few knife throws here and there, it ain't exactly fun.
Dev did plan to make it where the main character can change main weapons and have like multiple stances and such, also different Magic Ver. But obviously that takes too much time code it all in, so they are going with the simple one first.

Also its pretty much a normal roguelike thing, where you slay the same mobs over and over, until your survive or reach the end boss, become OP in stats or etc and start from beginning again.

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes